Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

extreme bad luck

Over4NCT

Over4NCT

Greycel
We lost the genetic lottery, yes. but I feel damned in other areas of life as well. I have never seen a more unlucky person than me. at school, games, gambling.. everywhere. for example i made 3 football bets yesterday. All three lost a single fucking goal. I'm about to lose my sanity now. i am a materialist but now i feel that an invisible force is trying to stop me. the feeling that no matter what i do it won't happen because im doomed 4life

Water is wet.

Time to uprise and get STRONGer

Yep, I've been thinking the same for a while. Someone who was born a truecel has bad luck by default, due to having unbelievably bad genetic recombinations one can only assume rng will screw them in life just as badly. To put it simply rng is an incel's worst enemy as we are unlucky by nature, I myself have insanely bad luck since weird, stupid and humiliating events happen to me all the time on top of being ugly which is why I always avoid things like board games or gambling to prevent getting mogged. Even in those shitty gacha games in which you purchase waifus via a slot machine I have terrible luck as well, always getting the foids on high pity and never lucking out on the first pulls, it's ovER.

We lost the genetic lottery, yes. but I feel damned in other areas of life as well. I have never seen a more unlucky person than me. at school, games, gambling.. everywhere. for example i made 3 football bets yesterday. All three lost a single fucking goal. I'm about to lose my sanity now. i am a materialist but now i feel that an invisible force is trying to stop me. the feeling that no matter what i do it won't happen because im doomed 4life
damn bro which teams

damn bro which teams
manu win/ over 1.5 = rasfhord scored second but VAR cancelled
city win/ over 2.5 = rodri missed an open goal last minute
arsenal score 2-3 = they won 2-4

i raged hard after first 2 games but seeing arsenal game score just made me numb. it's so over lol

its foids fault