Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Exposing stupid anti white "JBW" incel meme astroturf

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
the joker popcorn GIF

incels who hate us mayocels use it as a way to dismiss our inceldom.

whitey is an easy target nowadays :feelsseriously:

Nah you're like women and SJWs crying about the white privilege all the time, if you're gonna bitch about it 24/7 at least own up to it.
Extremely low iq. Of course, don't eleborate on what that even means just make bullshit broad statements without any proof of what you're saying.

There's nothing progressive about it. You can think women prefer white men cuz they're actually better looking, or you can think it's the halo effect, or you can think it's whatever beauty standards blah blah.

None of that will change statistics and facts of whites can't be incels You're literally an IT user at this point.
White people can be ugly and short
Women do not like ugly and/or short guys
8bIhFMaON9

Incels:41

Last edited:
Extremely low iq. Of course, don't eleborate on what that even means just make bullshit broad statements without any proof of what you're saying.
You're obnoxious whiny bitches who sound like a bunch of SJWs and BLM-niggers, that's what I'm saying, it's my opinion.

JFL at taking anything virtue signalling foids say at face value.

Its purposefully astroturfed so they can play oppression olympics

"the ethnicel cries out in pain as he strikes you"
So when does it go from virtue signalling to genuine attraction? I mean if I posted this picture you would say "Oh it's over for currycels, JBW never began look at the whites at the top" "what a brutal blackpill"
View attachment 390311

But then when I show you that half the girls have whites at the bottom and 2 of them even have mixed race children, it all of a sudden becomes virtue signaling?

If you replace what women say about asians and replace asian with white it goes from "absolute blackpilled truth" to "virtue signalling" real quick
@MountainGorilla

These so called "blackpillers" are just midwits who put their faith in their "superior" reasoning, they are smart enough for abstraction but not smart enough to critically examine themselves, i.e. they are redditors.

Their version of the blackpill is the discount blackpill that anyone can obfuscate and twist into their own. The blackpill has been taken by idiots and has become the defacto-reddit pop science religion.

Around this forum, there has been empiricism and personal experiences being used to "prove" the blackpill, like those blatantly edited tik tok pictures as "proof" by these ethnicels but alas it is just confirmation bias and they will sperg if you against anything that goes against their world view.

>OMG I FUCKING LOVE BLACKPILL SCIENCE AND SCIENCE™ SAYS JBW
>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DISPROVE JBW, ITS VIRTUE SIGNALLING
>TRUST THE SCIENCE™ YOU COPING STORMFRONTCEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to realize that these people aren't oblivious, they are aware but they refuse to because it goes against their own programming.

There's nothing progressive about it.
>literally uttering talking points from buzzfeed and MTV
You can think women prefer white men cuz they're actually better looking, or you can think it's the halo effect, or you can think it's whatever beauty standards blah blah.

None of that will change statistics and facts of whites can't be incels You're literally an IT user at this point.
Ok progressivetard. Keep uttering literal feminist theory for me oh my lol it’s over when buzzfeed agrees with you

Last edited:
You're obnoxious whiny bitches who sound like a bunch of SJWs and BLM-niggers, that's what I'm saying, it's my opinion.
Kek what an absolute legend you said nigger on le internet what a hero. No joke unironically kill yourself in real life you absolute faggot. Seething degenerates like you with no self worth should be put down like the dogs you are.
Its purposefully astroturfed so they can play oppression olympics

"the ethnicel cries out in pain as he strikes you"

These so called "blackpillers" are just midwits who put their faith in their "superior" reasoning, they are smart enough for abstraction but not smart enough to critically examine themselves, i.e. they are redditors.

Their version of the blackpill is the discount blackpill that anyone can obfuscate and twist into their own. The blackpill has been taken by idiots and has become the defacto-reddit pop science religion.

Around this forum, there has been empiricism and personal experiences being used to "prove" the blackpill, like those blatantly edited tik tok pictures as "proof" by these ethnicels but alas it is just confirmation bias and they will sperg if you against anything that goes against their world view.

View attachment 390349

>OMG I FUCKING LOVE BLACKPILL SCIENCE AND SCIENCE™ SAYS JBW
>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DISPROVE JBW, ITS VIRTUE SIGNALLING
>TRUST THE SCIENCE™ YOU COPING STORMFRONTCEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to realize that these people aren't oblivious, they are aware but they refuse to because it goes against their own programming.
You fucking moron that's what you're doing right now. Zooplankton iq

>literally uttering talking points from buzzfeed and MTV

Ok progressivetard. Keep uttering literal feminist theory for me oh my lol it’s over when buzzfeed agrees with you
Again a seething retard that just spews strawmans and buzzwords in order to get the other retards that think like him riled up.

If a foid makes a tiktok saying "tee hee its all about personality" are we going to believe her obvious virtue signaling?

JFL at this cope thread.
Dancing to nigga music, doing nigga trends, using nigga terminology, but lying about it and secretly the list is in reverse actually!

You fucking moron that's what you're doing right now. Zooplankton iq
Yes just keep throwing baby attacks like a faggot theory

You didn't even read my post fag. You need to go back to reddit. How does nigger dick taste in your mouth?

Why care about the race with the most chads when you are incel?

Why care about the race with the most chads when you are incel?
why care about women when they don't care about you? see it goes both ways. Deathniks can care about cumskins and cumskins can care about shitskins:D

why care about women when they don't care about you? see it goes both ways. Deathniks can care about cumskins and cumskins can care about shitskins:D
I guess that would be true, but we want to fuck woman.. Does that mean that you mayo cumskins want to fuck browncels?

This emoji is so passive aggressive.

:D

You can say something like 'go fucking die' with this at the end :D and it would somehow come off more offensive and serious than the one without it.

This forum is turning into SJW.co
Let's take your position to the most logical end.
Cops good, because SJWs say cops bad.
JBW isn't a law, because SJWs agree JBW exists.

Yeah, I'm thinking with white supremacism now. People with convictions and beliefs I don't like are FUCKING RETARDS.

I guess that would be true, but we want to fuck woman.. Does that mean that you mayo cumskins want to fuck browncels?
yes but women still don't care about you, so why talk about them? Why do you need to care about what Chad thinks in order to talk about race?

>oh Chad doesn't care about race, so i'm not gonna talk about race

see how ridiculous that argument sounds when you use it to shut down discussion?

>oh Chad doesn't care about taking women's rights away, we should stop talking about women.

you hate lookism and discrimination based on looks, but you use it when its convenient when you want to weasel your way out of a discussion.

>oh lets stop talking about uncomfortable things because Chad doesn't care about those things.

See what I mean?

The masculinity of each race:
black/arab >> white >>>> curry/asian

I don't care about white people and i know that indians and asians have it really bad but some people here exaggerate shit and act like bitches, and some are even turning soy and removing the based part of ethnics, and how can't an ugly and shit white not be incel? and if you say SEAmaxxing get it with the program old man it's normies who are SEAmaxxing right now.

Jesus fucking Christ people here are turning into soy and taking the based part of ethnics, and i mean c'mon even tho they have it slightly better (dating only) they are targeted by elites that are harming us as well, there are LGBT mosques right now ffs, if one of the sahaba (the prophet's friends and islamic leaders after him) saw this they would have declared war.

These parties and political alignments are using ethnics and mass immigration to get more voters, they lure non politically aware ethnics to vote for them so they can push whatever ideology they want, ethnics are cheap labor and free voters for whoever is running the game, there is a user here who is a good example of it...

No defending stromfrontcels or whatever they call themselves, im not going to defend people who see me as inferior or lesser than them, im just being objective.
based ethnic greycel

Some Whitecels love playing Schrödinger’s cat. They are superposition to be superior and inferior at the same time.

Plus you’re using fucking TikTok, knowing these females are virtue signalling when the whole world watches them. Of course they’ll say this to look progressive. You know what I’m just going to start taking this forum and most users less serious.

Last edited:
Again a seething retard that just spews strawmans and buzzwords in order to get the other retards that think like him riled up.
I literally linked buzzfeed videos and MTV videos that utter the exact same talking points your shitty mouth spews.

Low IQ that can't differentiate between virtue signaling and actual sexual behavior.
Good luck ever debunking tinder and okcupid studies.

Wouldn’t jbw be pro white?

incels who hate us mayocels use it as a way to dismiss our inceldom.

whitey is an easy target nowadays :feelsseriously:
No one hates you, I’m not denying you of your inceldom. But you have it’s easier then other incels. It’s also annoying when you some of you guys play Schrödinger’s cat
8D8C46E6 D38D 4C0E 9457 26F281355AE3

There are hundreds of these shitty tiktok videos of thots showing their racial ranking list and I bet that if I sifted through them all white guys would be at the top of most of them. You could cherry pick to make it look anyway if you had enough time. The Justbeasian subreddit probably is circle jerking to the few examples of Asian guys being ranked 1 right now.

Last edited:
You know what would solve these kinds of arguments?
Keep a running tally of incels who ascend and what race they are.
I have a feeling you'll see a pattern like white >> black > POWER GAP > anything else

T. Nigger who’s country is literally bowing on one knee for him

the audacity
You didn’t address anything I had to say plus I don’t support BLM. You deflected which is typical of you of course neither did you @Virginp0wers

You didn’t address anything I had to say plus I don’t support BLM. You deflected which is typical of you of course neither did you @Virginp0wers
If the entire west is bowing down to a movement that is literally entirely about the worship of black people and in their name states that you are an elite class then you have it significantly easier than the whites who are the targets of said west.

Go out and say black power, white women will give you 500$ for being brave.
If I said white power those same white women would pay their boyfriends to kill me and burn my house down.

another white dude denying the JBW pill what's new?

If the entire west is bowing down to a movement that is literally entirely about the worship of black people and in their name states that you are an elite class then you have it significantly easier than the whites who are the targets of said west.

If I said white power those same white women would pay their boyfriends to kill me and burn my house down.
You are just completely diverting from the discussion at hand, JBW, and going into the realms of politics. Also, wasn't there that Tinder experiment with the swastika tattoo chad?

You are just completely diverting from the discussion at hand, JBW, and going into the realms of politics. Also, wasn't there that Tinder experiment with the swastika tattoo chad?
No the reply to the reply was about “white Incels have it easier” especially coming from a nigga thats insane. As for swastika tattoo chad I garuntee he’d get mogged by black power tattoo Tyrone. Malcom X literally got approached by white women despite being the most vocal black supremacist ever :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Yes bowing down is totally gonna help blax is it. They’re still going to be killed and kill each other.

Yeah bro the most poorest and low iq race totally have it better than whites. Africa is a 1st world country didn’t you know that? Blax neighbourhoods are the best bro.

Now I’m not asking for pity I have no allegiance to anyone. I’m pointing out how stupid your statement is.
Yeah and get a rape charge and have some white nationalist say how nigs are harassing muh white queen’s. Example YOU telling me to go out and do that.

Last edited:
Yes bowing down is totally gonna help blax is it. They’re still going to be killed and kill each other.

Yeah bro the most poorest and low iq race totally have it better than whites. Africa is a 1st world country didn’t you know that? Blax neighbourhoods are the best bro.

Now I’m not asking for pity I have no allegiance to anyone. I’m pointing out how stupid your statement is.
Well that’s blacks doing shit on their own. They’re low Iq and poor but that’s their own fault and even though that’s the case society views them as an elite class
Yeah and get a rape charge and have some white nationalist say how nigs are harassing muh white queen’s. Example YOU telling me to go out and do that.
Oh no some niche internet people are gonna criticize you when 99.999% of the population would literally kiss your ass for being muh oppressed?

Oh no some niche internet people are gonna criticize you when 99.999% of the population would literally kiss your ass for being muh oppressed?
I’m still gonna get a rape charge regardless are you retarded or something.

Last edited:

deflecting from what, i said a statement and you tried to strawman me with some fucking schrodingers cat bullshit.

2020cels have the shittest takes holy fuck