Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Exposing stupid anti white "JBW" incel meme astroturf

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Well that’s blacks doing shit on their own. They’re low Iq and poor but that’s their own fault
Never said it wasn’t their fault you’re grasping for straws right now. My response was to you saying blax have it easier.

Stormcels cope :feels:

One second we’re low IQ monsters next we’re all Tyrone’s taking your praised White foids :feelstastyman:

deflecting from what, i said a statement and you tried to strawman me with some fucking schrodingers cat bullshit.
Not a strawman it’s either or superior or not. It’s either whites are best looking and smartest or not. But it seems whitecels love playing superior and inferior sides at the same time like you’re in a superposition state.

Not a strawman it’s either or superior or not. It’s either whites are best looking and smartest or not. But it seems whitescels love playing superior and inferior sides at the same time like you’re in a superposition state.

you mean racebaiters say that, i can tell your a newfriend if you actual fall for the racebait threads.

jfl :feelsseriously:

you mean racebaiters say that, i can tell your a newfriend if you actual fall for the racebait threads.

jfl :feelsseriously:
So are saying whites are not the best looking and smartest race then?

because a ton of Whitecels especially @BummerDrummer will say other wise

Answer the question.

Answer the question.
We are the best race but the Jews are attacking us, so you’re put above us in the social ladder because of the Jews

We are the best race but the Jews are attacking us, so you’re put above us in the social ladder because of the Jews
All you have to do is turn on your Jew Screen to realise what is happening and all the propaganda flying like shit from a Pigeons arse. I swear blacks just eat up anything the Jews serve them. Oppressed but has an international movement telling everybody how brave you are, give me a break.

Yeah niggas totally up the ladder above whites then. Jews really must be low iq using such a weak race that can be defeated by literally any other race. The blax have it better than the whites bro in their shit neighbourhoods.
nicolas cage laughing GIF

Yeah niggas totally up the ladder above whites then. Jews really must be low iq using such a weak race that can be defeated by literally any other race.
Well they’re using every race. Just blacks much higher because as you said they have low IQ. They’re using a slim majority of whites, and almost all Arabs and blacks.
The blax have it better than the whites bro in their shit neighbourhoods.
nicolas cage laughing GIF
That’s their fault. Doesn’t take away from society ass kissing them because they dindu nuffin. If a white guy had all the AA and power a nigga had he’d be in Harvard now or else racism

That’s their fault. Doesn’t take away from society ass kissing them because they dindu nuffin. If a white guy had all the AA and power a nigga had he’d be in Harvard now or else racism
I never said it wasn’t their fault! but how the fuck do you really think a race with poor living conditions and low iq to be above whites on the ladder. They have no power, blacks are like foids their rights and power is only on paper.

If all races no if all whites or white men say let’s kill all blacks or deport them all they can do it. They have nukes, they have the technology, they have the brains.

Non of that ass kissing is benefiting them and it seems niggas don’t notice that. It’s like egoist with validation. The validation e.g bowing on knees and saying black lives matters that’s right! Is nothing, it’s nothing tangible.

Last edited:

Answer the question.

no? nor have I ever even implied that, your just looking for an argument you fucking race baiter

no? nor have I ever even implied that, your just looking for an argument you fucking race baiter
I’m the racebaiter but @BummerDrummer isn’t apparently lmao. For someone who preaches about falling for race bait, you shouldn’t be on this thread you should of ignored it but you didn’t the irony.

>literally uttering talking points from buzzfeed and MTV

Ok progressivetard. Keep uttering literal feminist theory for me oh my lol it’s over when buzzfeed agrees with you
To deny jbw is to deny the blackpill
another white dude denying the JBW pill what's new?
It's like they wanna pretend to be incels

To deny jbw is to deny the blackpill

It's like they wanna pretend to be incels
What a surprise that the race who just happens to be full of human garbage also deny its advantages.

Cumskins, JFL

20200805 144022

incels who hate us mayocels use it as a way to dismiss our inceldom.

whitey is an easy target nowadays :feelsseriously:
Yeah, it do be like that — not really sure why given once you’re below a certain threshold you essentially have no hope and there are obviously gonna be many people across the racial spectrum that fall into that category. Like, claiming you can’t be incel if you’re white is a very retarded claim to make.

On the other hand, claiming that rates/odds of inceldom and/or Chadness vary to some extent or another by race is a more reasonable claim that seems to be true though in fairness so it depends on what claim people are trying to make, don’t want to conflate the two.
the girl in the 2nd pic is hamlossus looksmatch
Lol, that’s a great descriptor

Last edited:
It must suck being white in US rn.

Insane lifefuel for @Colvin76 and gang of Blackcels tho, even if they want Tyrones only you can't deny the insane amount of Black smv in media.(Rap,Basketball and sports in general, Ebony English being considered cool and hip)
:feelsseriously: Another white"cel" cope post with racist stereotyping and lying about Black SMV.

@ThoughtfulCel JFL at this

:feelsseriously: Another white"cel" cope post with racist stereotyping and lying about Black SMV.

LMAO. Black SMV is nowhere near cumskin SMV. I've done research myself since i don't live among humans, and the results are staggering.

JBW is an undeniable law, but theres no such thing as JBB. If any cumskin thinks black people are stealing their women they're retarded. Most women are SJW on the streets and KKK in the sheets

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

LMAO. Black SMV is nowhere near cumskin SMV. I've done research myself since i don't live among humans, and the results are staggering.

JBW is an undeniable law, but theres no such thing as JBB. If any cumskin thinks black people are stealing their women they're retarded. Most women are SJW on the streets and KKK in the sheets

View attachment 390608
Exactly.

Literally ANY blackpilled statistic shows whites have the highest SMV. I have a bunch of them saved in a folder on my computer.

Some Whitecels love playing Schrödinger’s cat. They are superposition to be superior and inferior at the same time.

Plus you’re using fucking TikTok, knowing these females are virtue signalling when the whole world watches them. Of course they’ll say this to look progressive. You know what I’m just going to start taking this forum and most users less serious.

One second we’re low IQ monsters next we’re all Tyrone’s taking your praised White foids :feelstastyman:
Exactly.

Literally ANY blackpilled statistic shows whites have the highest SMV. I have a bunch of them saved in a folder on my computer.
If the mayocels spent half as much time jbwmaxxing as they do trying to fit in the trucel crew they wouldn't be incels anymore
Are you actually using cherry picked girls on tik tok against statistical evidence??

Also, are you actually using trusting women's words?

The absolute state of coping white "incels" reaching IT level of denying reality. Go fuck some noodlewhore and fuck outta here already

Last edited:

I'm not a whitecel jfl neither am i even from America.

It's just my observation as an outsider, i could be wrong for all i know but from what i've seen being Black seems to be hip and cool over there.

I'm not a whitecel jfl neither am i even from America.

It's just my observation as an outsider, i could be wrong for all i know but from what i've seen being Black seems to be hip and cool over there.
Being a Black celebrity or tyrone is hip and cool. Being a black incel or normie is not.

Whites still dominate the media anyways.

Being a Black celebrity or tyrone is hip and cool. Being a black incel or normie is not.

Alright i understand.

I dunno why you got so riled up tho, it's not like i said Blackcel=volcel.

its only bad for ethnics who want excusivly white women
face>height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>race

Alright i understand.

I dunno why you got so riled up tho, it's not like i said Blackcel=volcel.
I just got frustrated because I thought you said that I should be super happy or "lifefueled" for Tyrones success.

I shouldn't be happy for Tyrone. In fact, I actually hate Tyrones more than I hate white chads or chads of other races.

its only bad for ethnics who want excusivly white women
face>height>frame>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>race

Replace dick size instead of frame.

I just got frustrated because I thought you said that I should be super happy or "lifefueled" for Tyrones success.

I shouldn't be happy for Tyrone. In fact, I actually hate Tyrones more than I hate white chads.

It was never my intention to diminish your Inceldom i think every race can be Incels.

I also believe in Incel unity, Incels of all races and backgrounds should stick together until the establishment of Incelistan then we can make treaties and stuff and divide our realms.

It was never my intention to diminish your Inceldom i think every race can be Incels.

I also believe in Incel unity, Incels of all races and backgrounds should stick together until the establishment of Incelistan then we can make treaties and stuff and divide our realms.
Exactly.

The REAL enemies are Foids, soyciety and Chads (chads of any race).

Not a strawman it’s either or superior or not. It’s either whites are best looking and smartest or not. But it seems whitecels love playing superior and inferior sides at the same time like you’re in a superposition state.

You would have to unironically be retarded to believe that the traits that women see as attractive are objectively good in any way, shape or form.

kpopmaxxing with some with jb is easy way out of the inceldom

BWC fetish is less popular than BBC fetish. Jbw broooo