Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion dick size isn't very important if you're an incel

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
women can buy 10 inch dildos if all they want is dick. even if they were that desperate to take a big dick, they can easily get a guy who is hung & good looking off of tinder. women have no desire to have sex with a man they find physically repulsive. anything else amounts to anecdotal evidence or cope (however dicklets are still the biggest truecels)
Blblbl

Big dicks are rare. Finding a good looking guy who's also hung is even more rare. If you're 8+ then you're a volcel.
Just like if you're 6'4+ you're a volcel.

This is obvious. If you are an incel, dick size shouldn't be something you're concerned about as you wouldnt get the opportunity to use it in the first place.

Big dicks are rare. Finding a good looking guy who's also hung is even more rare. If you're 8+ then you're a volcel.
Just like if you're 6'4+ you're a volcel.
it is an attractive trait and an 8 inch schlong is an asset that most guys could utilize to get laid. but if you're an ethnic manlet or similarly truecel tier then you're just a non sexual entity. it's like putting whipped cream on corrosive acid

it's interesting how there's a lot of overlap between users here who think women's standards are so high that even high tier guys are struggling & users who think that an incel with one attractive trait (which most women already have access to via dildos) is enough to make an incel a slayer. (not referring to you specifically btw)

it is an attractive trait and an 8 inch schlong is an asset that most guys could utilize to get laid. but if you're an ethnic manlet or similarly truecel tier then you're just a non sexual entity. it's like putting whipped cream on corrosive acid

it's interesting how there's a lot of overlap between users here who think women's standards are so high that even high tier guys are struggling & users who think that an incel with one attractive trait (which most women already have access to via dildos) is enough to make an incel a slayer. (not referring to you specifically btw)
Users that say high-tier guys are struggling are volcels/ retards.
What you're saying is as stupid as saying that being good looking isn't anything special because women can just buy Chad sex dolls or that being tall isn't anything special because women can date trees.
We're attracted to people, not plastic. If you have an 8 inch dick at the very least there's a niche of size queens waiting for you.

By the time she turn 25 she would have taken so much dicks that a 8incher wouldn't suffuse her.
They be fucking horse dick dildo then they complain they can't feel anything below 8 inch, foid logic.

@Ropemaxx another dicklet cope thread

This is obvious. If you are an incel, dick size shouldn't be something you're concerned about as you wouldnt get the opportunity to use it in the first place.
yeah, but having a big dick would give you big dick energy. And actually make fapping easier and a lot more fun. I'm 4 inches hard and trust me, if i could have a 7 or 8 incher then i would, especially if it was a thick one too.
When i was 16 a female doctor gave me a check up and she was VISIBLY disgusted by my small penis.

Users that say high-tier guys are struggling are volcels/ retards.
What you're saying is as stupid as saying that being good looking isn't anything special because women can just buy Chad sex dolls or that being tall isn't anything special because women can date trees.
We're attracted to people, not plastic. If you have an 8 inch dick at the very least there's a niche of size queens waiting for you.
there is obviously a very big difference between a tree's ability to simulate a tall boyfriend and a dildo's ability to simulate a penis
:feelstastyman: you are the one who is coping when you say "if my dick that no woman will ever see was a couple inches bigger I'd be a slayer"

Having a dick at all doesn't matter if you are an incel. It's only for peeing and jerking off while watching videos of asian girls puking in each other's face.

:feelstastyman: you are the one who is coping when you say "if my dick that no woman will ever see was a couple inches bigger I'd be a slayer"
except woman would see it via bulgemaxxing

except woman would see it via bulgemaxxing
I don't get why you are so hyped over this anecdotal evidence of "bulgemaxxing". both of those looksmaxx threads you linked were tall guys with wide frame and a good build (and the first guy had a good face, second just didn't show it). if an ethnic manlet posted underwear bulge pics it'd just be perceived as weird and creepy.

his profile would probably get screenshotted and posted on r/twoxchromosomes as an example of toxic masculinity and napoleon complex jfl

I don't get why you are so hyped over this anecdotal evidence of "bulgemaxxing". both of those looksmaxx threads you linked were tall guys with wide frame and a good build (and the first guy had a good face, second just didn't show it). if an ethnic manlet posted underwear bulge pics it'd just be perceived as weird and creepy.

his profile would probably get screenshotted and posted on r/twoxchromosomes as an example of toxic masculinity and napoleon complex jfl
i'm white and normal height. if i take the proper lighting and hide my acne scars i'm mid-high normie

this shit would ascend me

i'm white and normal height. if i take the proper lighting and hide my acne scars i'm mid-high normie

this shit would ascend me
well in that case sure, if you're average looking and have one particularly good trait (tall, big dick, good face, etc) then you can get laid. that doesn't mean having a big dick automatically disqualifies you from being incel though

and @Ropemaxx I am genuinely interested in your thoughts here. you've stated before that being a 6'3 average looking white guy and kissing girls in school doesn't disqualify you from being an incel so I do not get why you're so zealous about dick size. it seems to run contrary to all your other opinions

the 11 cm pill

well in that case sure, if you're average looking and have one particularly good trait (tall, big dick, good face, etc) then you can get laid. that doesn't mean having a big dick automatically disqualifies you from being incel though

and @Ropemaxx I am genuinely interested in your thoughts here. you've stated before that being a 6'3 average looking white guy and kissing girls in school doesn't disqualify you from being an incel so I do not get why you're so zealous about dick size. it seems to run contrary to all your other opinions
yeah tbh. an ugly curry manlet won't be saved by a big dick but a socially isolated white low normie like me would be

Women aren't attracted to dicks but who is attached to the dick. Real incels would see no difference in their lives if their dick magically grew a few more inches.

Having a big dick is useful for keeping a foid, if you don't have a big dick she's going to cheat on you with someone who has a bigger dick.

plus by the time a foid is 20+ years old she already took so many dicks so if you're average or below average she won't feel anything

Dickpill is redpilled Gigacope. Will noodlewhores go for a black over a jbw just because he has big dick, No.
Will a Stacy go for an incel with big dick over Chad with avergae size dick? Fuck no.

My dick is small to the point it is embarrassing

everything isn't very important if you are incel

These fucking copers.. sigh
dick is everything

well because i think a big dick is way more rare and important than height
i saw a girl fall in love online after a guy send her a dickpick
she was completely mesmerized. never seen that about height. also ive known a bunch of tall incels in my life

Last edited:
These fucking copers.. sigh
dick is everything
so a 6'3 average looking white guy who kissed girls in high school can be a truecel, but a hung KHHV ethnic manlet is a mentalcel? not trying to strawman, these are the statements you've made

so a 6'3 average looking white guy who kissed girls in high school can be a truecel, but a hung KHHV ethnic manlet is a mentalcel? these are the statements you've made
where did i ever say 6,3 ft average looking white guy is incel?
his stats are not incel, therefor he is a mentalcel

where did i ever say 6,3 ft average looking white guy is incel?
his stats are not incel, therefor he is a mentalcel
dylan kleb was 6'3 and had a pretty average looking face and you are of the belief that he was incel yeah?

tbh I think most guys who are at least passable in looks could get laid with a big dick but it doesn't help that much for a seriously repulsive incel tier guy

Having a big dick is useful for keeping a foid, if you don't have a big dick she's going to cheat on you with someone who has a bigger dick.

plus by the time a foid is 20+ years old she already took so many dicks so if you're average or below average she won't feel anything

True.

dylan kleb was 6'3 and had a pretty average looking face and you are of the belief that he was incel yeah?

tbh I think most guys who are at least passable in looks could get laid with a big dick but it doesn't help that much for a seriously repulsive incel tier guy
he was below average in face. his face is incel as FUCK. unlike most people here think, height wont save you from an ugly face
he died a virgin and wrote about the depression of no GF. why was he not incel again?

Dickpill is redpilled Gigacope. Will noodlewhores go for a black over a jbw just because he has big dick, No.
Will a Stacy go for an incel with big dick over Chad with avergae size dick? Fuck no.
One of the reasons why rices have such low SMV is because of stereotypes about their dick size along with lacking sexual dimorphism as a whole. Have you never heard any Asian women joking or mocking Asian men for having small penises?

The reason why the joke is in public consciousness and is so overused is because of the dickpill. Really that simple. The reason why gorillas have 1 inchers and we don't is because of sexual selection.

I can't wrap my head around how people think the most dimorphic part of our body doesn't matter especially when it is has so clearly been selected over the course of humanity. Furthermore, there's tons of evidence that big dicks are linked to vaginal orgasms. Are women not hedonists now?

I mean quite literally this sounds like some IT-tier drivel "only men care about dick size" yet every single woman alive makes small penis jokes, they constantly talk about "big dick energy", and the preference they have for dick size in ONS is in the T10%. Next, you'll be claiming that only men are obsessed with height and good facial structure.

Also the examples you gave are retarded. First off, the equivalent comparison would be a Chad with a diagnosed micropenis and an incel with a big dick. Second off, not many pills hold up under the scrutiny of those comparisons. For example, you are a prominent racepiller. So would women rather fuck white incels than ethnic Chads? Of course, many ethnic trolls here claim as much so I wouldn't be surprised if you said yes.

Indeed some people on this forum think Eggy has a higher SMV than Roshan (who has a Euro pheno lol).

vs.

Having a dick isn't very important if you're an incel.

yeah, but having a big dick would give you big dick energy. And actually make fapping easier and a lot more fun. I'm 4 inches hard and trust me, if i could have a 7 or 8 incher then i would, especially if it was a thick one too.
When i was 16 a female doctor gave me a check up and she was VISIBLY disgusted by my small penis.
what a shitty doctor. I would have asked if it will ever grow more, or complain about her reaction/

It matters if you have a micropenis (3 inches or smaller when erect).

One of the reasons why rices have such low SMV is because of stereotypes about their dick size along with lacking sexual dimorphism as a whole. Have you never heard any Asian women joking or mocking Asian men for having small penises?

The reason why the joke is in public consciousness and is so overused is because of the dickpill. Really that simple. The reason why gorillas have 1 inchers and we don't is because of sexual selection.

I can't wrap my head around how people think the most dimorphic part of our body doesn't matter especially when it is has so clearly been selected over the course of humanity. Furthermore, there's tons of evidence that big dicks are linked to vaginal orgasms. Are women not hedonists now?

I mean quite literally this sounds like some IT-tier drivel "only men care about dick size" yet every single woman alive makes small penis jokes, they constantly talk about "big dick energy", and the preference they have for dick size in ONS is in the T10%. Next, you'll be claiming that only men are obsessed with height and good facial structure.

Also the examples you gave are retarded. First off, the equivalent comparison would be a Chad with a diagnosed micropenis and an incel with a big dick. Second off, not many pills hold up under the scrutiny of those comparisons. For example, you are a prominent racepiller. So would women rather fuck white incels than ethnic Chads? Of course, many ethnic trolls here claim as much so I wouldn't be surprised if you said yes.

Indeed some people on this forum think Eggy has a higher SMV than Roshan (who has a Euro pheno lol).

View attachment 308457

vs.

View attachment 308458
Einstein post

Women aren't attracted to dicks but who is attached to the dick. Real incels would see no difference in their lives if their dick magically grew a few more inches.
Having a dick isn't very important if you're an incel.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking dick size matters for incels, beyond bluepill to say this
How does it not matter if 95% of people end up losing their virginity at one point in their life

How does it not matter if 95% of people end up losing their virginity at one point in their life
HAHAHAHA PATHETIC SHRIMP DICK CUCK... :horror: :horror: :horror: CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Bro if a foid ever saw my 5.25"/13.3cm microdick I'd probably kill myself. Also just to make it worse, it got mutilated by Shekelberg when I was a baby

Bro if a foid ever saw my 5.25"/13.3cm microdick I'd probably kill myself. Also just to make it worse, it got mutilated by Shekelberg when I was a baby
Shrimp dick cuck:horror:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back