Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explanation of the term NT because people here don't seem to understand it

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
So many fucking retards here think they're non-NT for being introverted and having nerdy hobbies. "Oh I'm so non-NT because I don't drink, do drugs or go to partys"
You niggers didn't understand anything. The shy indian nerd that plays pokemon in his free time is as NT as the extroverted Chad that fucks hoes at the nightclub.
NT stands for Neurotypical. Aka being mentally normal. Non-NT therefore means having mental illness like schizophrenia or being autistic. That's what being non-NT actually means. It has nothing to do with your hobbies or lifestyle. That would be personality, and personality doesn't matter. At all. If you think personality matters, you're not blackpilled.
And so many retards here basically talk about personality but call it "NT", which is total bullshit.

And you can't "NTmaxx". You're either NT or not. It's not a fucking spectrum. Nor can you change it. If you have autism, you will always have autism. You can't become normal. NTmaxxing isn't a thing.

"The shy indian nerd that plays pokemon in his free time" - it indicates autism though

"The shy indian nerd that plays pokemon in his free time" - it indicates autism though
doesn't need to be autism though. Can be, but doesn't have to be

people can be borderline autistic. It is a spectrum. Autism is a list of traits . You can have some of those traits and not actually be autistic. Being shy and introverted is a death sentence might as well be autistic , makes no difference

I haven't been diagnosed with autism, but i have social anxiety, im shy and i was called a wierdo in HS and i never was good at making friends even in elementary school which was before i had social anxiety.

keep in mind there were guys in HS who had male and female friends despite having around the same level of looks as me.

I haven't been diagnosed with autism, but i have social anxiety, im shy and i was called a wierdo in HS and i never was good at making friends even in elementary school which was before i had social anxiety.

keep in mind there were guys in HS who had male and female friends despite having around the same level of looks as me.
I also have social anxiety and it's as bad as autism (which I may have too but it's not been officially confirmed)

LSD cures autism

The shy indian nerd that plays pokemon in his free time is as NT as the extroverted Chad that fucks hoes at the nightclub.

NT stands for Neurotypical. Aka being mentally normal. Non-NT therefore means having mental illness like schizophrenia or being autistic. That's what being non-NT actually means. It has nothing to do with your hobbies or lifestyle. That would be personality, and personality doesn't matter. At all. If you think personality matters, you're not blackpilled.
bluepilled