Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explanation behind JBW and why it exists and works so well on Asian women [Most detailed High IQ explanation in History of Blkp] [Ultimate JBW thread]

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
Asian girls prefer the european facial structure:

Because its more masculine AND more attractive

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

All of the things in the asian male beauty standards, are purely white features.

The average asian male is born with NONE of these things. The average white male is born with ALL of these things.

Straight eyebrows- ok both have this equally

Double eyelids- obviously thats a white feature, asians are born with monolids most of the time

1676798992161-png.709262

Thin nose with high nose bridge - obviously white feature. Asian men have wide flat bulbous noses

Heart shaped lips - ok both seem to equally have this

V-shaped jawline - is purely a white feature. Asians have a rounded jaw which is NOT v-shaped. Hence why jaw shaving surgery is popular there

Small face- asians dont have a small face clearly, they have a big wide, maybe could be seen as ogre face. Small face is purely a white feature.

Height over 180cm - only whites are born over 180cm on average

Inverted triangle body - ok both can have this, but white men are wider, have highest testosterone levels aka more muscle so more likely to have it

Skin colour 1

Fair skin- only white people have fair skin , their preferred skin colour. They have billion dollar skin whitening industries.
Skin colour 5

1:8 golden ratio- your head must fit into body 8 times. Asian men are short but have big heads. It looks ridiculous. They don't fit the 1:8 golden ratio. White men are tall with slightly smaller heads, they fit the golden ratio.

Wider frame
Obviously taller bigger men with more muscle have wider frames aka white men have wider frames

White men have Higher testosterone levels
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16332934/

White men are stronger

White men obviously have way bigger dicks

White men have the preferred hair and eye colour
95% of the world has black hair and black eyes. Brown or blonde hair obviously looks better, hence why everyone dyes it them colours.

Blue and green eyes is obviously better than black eyes.

People only buy blonde or brown hair, blue eyes , white sperm
“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Because blonde and brown hair is much rarer and is associated with white people, beauty, high T, tall, high class, rare, youthful, valuable

Black hair = ethnic, low t, low class, short, poor, common

The wealthy single Korean women choosing white sperm donors to have a baby – they want a family but not a Korean husband

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/heal...gle-chinese-women-choosing-white-sperm-donors

• Most unmarried women in Korea are unable to access fertility treatment and sperm banks at home
  • Successful women who don’t wish to marry turn instead to Western sperm donors, picking them from catalogues before going overseas for IVF treatment

"Looking at page after page of childhood photos, Xiaogunzhu was drawn to an image of a French-Irish boy with smiling dark blue eyes. But she was not admiring her lover’s family album, she was browsing a catalogue of potential sperm donors – the 39-year-old is one of an increasing number of affluent single women in China seeking a child, but not a husband."

https://www.scmp.com/comment/letter...-women-arent-waiting-man-have-baby-why-choose

Letters | Good news that Korean women aren’t waiting for a man to have a baby, but why choose white sperm donors?

'Why would anyone want non-white sperm?': Inside medicine's culture of racism, bullying and harassment

And blue eyes being better obviously isn't up for debate

White men/white countries are way richer than asian countries and asian men.
So this is another factor
But I can't believe people here claim to be blackpillers, then accuse white male, east asian female relationships of being a betabuxx, full well knowing how little money has to do with your SMV.
And in fact asian men earn more than white men in america, but Asian women still prefer white men in every dating app study to exist in america

Whites have the best countries in every measurable aspect,
Average salary, best universities education, lower poverty rates, better infrastructure, higher quality of life. And are growing faster than asian countries
So it's only natural for their women to want to join the winning side and have a better life in a better country

Whites have the most and best media

Since when all asian girls were a child, they've grown up watching white men be displayed as tall, good looking, powerful, rich, and asian men being displayed as asian nerds who are short and ugly and low T. this isn't even propaganda, because on average, it really is the truth. But media amplifies it and makes them fetishise white men even more
Go on the top 30 website for Netflix. The top 30 movies, and the top 30 series in asia and in the west, all or majority are white movies. and even in asia it is all or mainly white movies, and majority white series with the occasional kdrama in asian countries which is only here as of recently but still less popular than white series.
Simply because whites create the best movies and series.

But this gets to the head of asian people and they think the entire reason behind jbw is because of media "brainwashing", when its clearly not, as explained in all beauty standards above.

Even in this study Asian women rated white faces higher than asian faces , asian women who HAVE AND HAVEN'T been exposed to much white media.

The clear reason behind JBW is the blackpill. the fact that the average white man, mogs the average asian man, in every genetic aspect of the blackpill.

"Among Asian newlyweds, these gender differences exist for both immigrants (15% men, 31% women) and the U.S. born (38% men, 54% women). While the gender gap among Asian immigrants has remained relatively stable, the gap among the U.S. born has widened substantially since 1980, when intermarriage stood at 46% among newlywed Asian men and 49% among newlywed Asian women."

1980 asian men and women were almost just as likely to outmarry as each other, however now Asian men outmarry less and Asian women outmarry more.

WMAF is Increasing Every Year

The more money asian women earn, the more likely they are to not care about a mans money. And just chase the best genetics. Aka white men. Asian womens lust for white men will only get even stronger.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/6k09lz/i_have_a_white_fetish/?utm_term=396401831&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

So to conclude, white men mog asian men, in every genetic, social, status, and SMV factor:

- every facial feature
- eyelid shape,
- nose width and height
- jawline shape
- face size
- maxilla
- deepset eyes
- head shape and size (1:8 golden ratio)
- skin colour
- height
- frame size
- eye colour
- hair colour,
- strength
- testosterone levels
- media
- dick size
- country
- money

That's why JBW exists. That's why all or most asian women prefer white men.
However most white men prefer white women, that's the only reason why all asian women aren't with a white guy.

This is why even 5'4 white guys can slay Chinese and Korean women

because yes, he doesn't have the height, but he has every other genetic aspect which mogs asian men.

And this isn't a hate thread to asian men. There just seems to be a lot of confusion on the forum of why jbw exists and why most asian women tend to prefer white men. So I'm simply posting all the studies, facts and reasonings why this is happening.

The sooner you accept reality and understand why jbw is happening. The sooner you know how to start improving your SMV. for example an asian guy can maxx all areas in which whites usually mog them in. or realize you need to put in extra work in maxxing your SMV.

or try to look hapa, as asian women actually prefer hapas over full whites

or geomaxx to places where white men go to the least. Aka east asia and some SEA countries. to avoid ur gf being exposed to, and getting with high smv men, who usually happen to be white.

Last edited:
The graph clearly shows black males are seen as more masculine than white males, and asian females seen as the most feminine.

The graph clearly shows black males are seen as more masculine than white males, and asian females seen as the most feminine.
yes it does, but theres like a million other reasons why they prefer white men over black men to override that. and beauty isnt always masculinity. whites are the right balance. black is just ogre aka not attractive to asian women as shown by the studies

you shouldn't care about what women think

yes it does, but theres like a million other reasons why they prefer white men over black men to override that. and beauty isnt always masculinity. whites are the right balance. black is just ogre aka not attractive to asian women as shown by the studies
The post is cope mostly. It’s true overall whites have it the best, but the breakdown is mostly an extreme stretch.

The post is cope mostly. It’s true overall whites have it the best, but the breakdown is mostly an extreme stretch.
how is it a stretch or a cope?

I'd say its extremely truthful and accurate

For example, using examples like fair skin. Lots of east asians are white af
Skin colour 1

no they're not. they're yellow or light brown. and they all use whitening products.

and even in korea, the one who spends the most on whitening products, if u watch "walking around in seoul" videos, they're still all yellow/light brown

Screenshot 1088

only white people are white

do you have any other reasons why my thread is "cope" or a "stretch" ?

View attachment 709284

no they're not. they're yellow or light brown. and they all use whitening products.

and even in korea, the one who spends the most on whitening products, if u watch "walking around in seoul" videos, they're still all yellow/light brown

View attachment 709287

only white people are white
This is a retarded cope. I have literally seem asians since they were babies to adults, many have white skin.

This is a retarded cope. I have literally seem asians since they were babies to adults, many have white skin.
coping. read my reply again i even gave u a graph and a photo of walking around in korea

and we can even look at asian high school photos if u want and it shows they're all yellow or light brown

Based and HighIQ

Chad>Height>JBW>FACE

coping. read my reply again i even gave u a graph and a photo of walking around in korea

and we can even look at asian high school photos if u want and it shows they're all yellow or light brown
Dude, I have literally seen asians my whole life here. Many are white af since they were kids.

Dude, I have literally seen asians my whole life here. Many are white af since they were kids.
coping.

yea thats like saying swedish girls are brown because they put on shit loads of fake tan and do sunbeds

naturally, asians are all yellow or light brown

coping.

yea thats like saying swedish girls are brown because they put on shit loads of fake tan and do sunbeds

naturally, asians are all yellow or light brown
No, there’s lots of white asians. You can’t magically become white if you are a kid asian or something. And whitening creams are temporary, as their natural skin will replace the dead skin cells and be the natural colour.

No, there’s lots of white asians. You can’t magically become white if you are a kid asian or something. And whitening creams are temporary, as their natural skin will replace the dead skin cells and be the natural colour.
Skin colour 1

That’s called an average or whatever. But regardless, most asians I’ve seen are white af.
literally watch a walking around in seoul video and they're all brown lmao, as the graph suggests.

Screenshot 1089

thanks for bumping the thread tho

@52baldcurryjanitor how can u deny this

ovER for ricecels

What women say they want > what they actually take

Two different things.

Women do not know what they want, especially over small things like lip shape and eyelid type :feelskek:

Posts like yours are a huge waste of time, delineating every objective metric and comparing and extrapolating an expected difference in results: when you could simply go look directly at the results yourself. Just how often do Asian women date Asian men compared to White men?

Studies show that Asian women accept Asian men at the same rate they accept white men.

Asian men don’t even try at the same rate that white men do, if that tells you anything.

Last edited:
Whites will read this and still deny JBW.

It's funny as in time whites will go extinct & everyone will be a mulatto mutt with the only way to get certain things back will be with artificial genetic tampering.

Do you have any evidence that
every facial feature
- eyelid shape,
- nose width and height
- jawline shape
- face size
- maxilla
- deepset eyes
- head shape and size (1:8 golden ratio)
- skin colour
- height
- frame size
- eye colour
- hair colour,
- strength
- testosterone levels
- media
- dick size
- country
- money
Leads to more sex or better relationship prospects?

Or is that simply a baseless assertion?

It's funny as in time whites will go extinct & everyone will be a mulatto mutt with the only way to get certain things back will be with artificial genetic tampering.

Interracial marriages are the exception, not the rule. I'm a mutt and remember how rare it was to ever see an interracial couple either in real life or on the television. Now I see them in media all the time, but in real life the vast majority of couples are racially endogamous. If I go to a random mall most Asian toilets I see how Asian boyfriends, most Turkish toilets have Turkish boyfriends, most Berber toilets have Berber boyfriends, Etc. I know more Turkish men with Dutch wives than vice versa, with Chinese it's roughly equal, with Indonesians I know more Indonesian men with Dutch wives, and all other Asians have WMAF couplings.

https://incels.is/threads/debunking-racepill-studies.444064/

See the statistics for the United States I posted in this thread. Relative speaking an American-American man (both Hispanic and Non-Hispanic) is more than twice as likely to end up with a White wife than the reverse.

https://m.republicworld.com/enterta...st-handsome-man-in-world-2021-once-again.html

This man is neither tall nor Whitemaxxed. Northern Asians have more narrow noses due to the climate, not all due to plastic surgery.

In fact, if nobody knew who he was and someone posted a picture of him here they'd say that it's ovER for him because of his race and height.

"Among Asian newlyweds, these gender differences exist for both immigrants (15% men, 31% women) and the U.S. born (38% men, 54% women). While the gender gap among Asian immigrants has remained relatively stable, the gap among the U.S. born has widened substantially since 1980, when intermarriage stood at 46% among newlywed Asian men and 49% among newlywed Asian women."

Meanwhile it is 7% for Hispanic Whites and Non-Hispanic Whites combined, this means that Hispanic Asian men and Non-Hispanic Asian men are more likely to marry a White toilet, in absolute numbers this isn't true but in relative numbers this is, this is mostly because Asians are such a small minority in the United States of America.

'Why would anyone want non-white sperm?': Inside medicine's culture of racism, bullying and harassment

Why would anyone want non-White sperm in a historically White supremacist country that is mostly White and the Māori population knows that they are disadvantaged compared to Whites?! Same in Brazil, the vast majority of wealthy Brazilians are Blanco (European), not Pardo (Mulatto) or Preto (African).

"Most unmarried women in China are unable to access fertility treatment and sperm banks at home
Successful women who don’t wish to marry turn instead to Western sperm donors, picking them from catalogues before going overseas for IVF treatment"

This sounds like the demand for sperm is high and that sperm banks simply aren't popular enough. I was a sperm donor in a university sperm bank that had to close because they didn't have enough donors. They assured me that my sperm was going to be used but they stated that the demand for sperm was higher than the supply. Imagine literally paying men to masturbate and not getting enough men to sign up. :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega:

Do you have any evidence that

Leads to more sex or better relationship prospects?

Or is that simply a baseless assertion?
LOL nigga are you serious?

Height over 180cm - only whites are born over 180cm on average

This only needs a few generations to fix, when I was in South Korea and Beijing as a 6'2 man I felt short as I was constantly being height-mogged. In the West we've had height-moggers for generations and Zoomers are in fact shorter than earlier generations, despite the claim that the average Zoomer teen is like 7'11 or whatever some height exaggerators are claiming these days. ONLY East Asian Zoomers are actually taller than previous generations. In fact, Zoomers are shorter on average.

https:// www.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

"Americans are shrinking while Chinese and Koreans sprout up." Doesn't sound like being tall is something that is actively being selected for outside of China and Korea.

White men/white countries are way richer than asian countries and asian men. So this is another factor
But I can't believe people here claim to be blackpillers, then accuse white male, east asian female relationships of being a betabuxx, full well knowing how little money has to do with your SMV.
And in fact asian men earn more than white men in america, but Asian women still prefer white men in every dating app study to exist in america

Are these men getting relationships with Asian American toilets or Asian toilets in general? A lot of Asian American immigrants literally come as green card brides, this means that they were already open to date White men to begin with. Meanwhile Asians who come in communities marry endogamously.

1:8 golden ratio- your head must fit into body 8 times. Asian men are short but have big heads. It looks ridiculous. They don't fit the 1:8 golden ratio. White men are tall with slightly smaller heads, they fit the golden ratio.

This is an art preference Japanese comic book writers adopted from Western art. Just like the "golden triangle" many pseudo-looksmaxxers use for facial attractiveness this doesn't necessarily better harmony. Also, men have on average much bigger heads than toilets, do you know in what couples the toilet has a significantly bigger head than the man? It's White man Asian toilet couplings, this is because the racial differences are bigger than the sex differences. I remember how weird it looked in Hanoi and Manila to commonly see interracial couples where the toilet had a significantly bigger head.

Why do I bring this up? Because different proportions inspire different art styles and the Japanese adopting Western standards because of their cultural Europhilia is hardly indicative or reflective of real life sexual attractiveness.

Do men actually prefer toilets with anorexia over normal looking toilets? The fashion industry mostly thinks so.

https:// www.

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

I couldn't post this link, let me try it again.

https://www.

Nope, I can't publish this link, I might be hitting some blacklist or something.

Do men actually prefer toilets with anorexia over normal looking toilets? The fashion industry mostly thinks so.

Also, look at the top LonelyFans models, most are curvy. In fact, I have yet to see an anorexic LonelyFans model, they almost all are within the slightly underweight to near-obese range. The fashion industry is usually not reflective of actual preferences. This is why I don't buy "golden ratio" copes.

Also, look at the top LonelyFans models, most are curvy. In fact, I have yet to see an anorexic LonelyFans model, they almost all are within the slightly underweight to near-obese range. The fashion industry is usually not reflective of actual preferences. This is why I don't buy "golden ratio" copes.

That's why JBW exists. That's why all or most asian women prefer white men.
However most white men prefer white women, that's the only reason why all asian women aren't with a white guy.

This is why even 5'4 white guys can slay Chinese and Korean women

Screenshot 20230219 172854

You can literally find claims that will state that Asian fetishism is extremely common among White men. I could easily make the claim that the only reason the White race still exists is because too many Asian toilets reject White men.

I remember when I first developed an Asian fetish at age 14 or 13 that I was bombarded with Asian men and White toilets complaining about White men with an Asian fetish.

View: https://youtu.be/W7INrMDhKys

Here is a White toilet talking in Mandarin about men who say stuff like the original post.

But it also seems to paint White men in Asian countries as having an Asian fetish. But you can easily do that with Asian toilets in White countries.

In fact, recently I searched the term "Black man Asian woman wedding" in Ecosia and most of the results showed Asian men with Black toilets.

Screenshot 20230219 173623

Screenshot 20230219 173620

Blindian = Black + Indian.

Screenshot 20230219 173635

Screenshot 20230219 173649

Here's an old timey picture from over a century ago:

Screenshot 20230219 173658

This is from a popular Nigerian newspaper talking about how common Chinese men marrying Nigerian toilets is:

Screenshot 20230219 173718

Wow, this PROVES that Black women can't keep their hands off of the Big Chinese Dick and that Asian men can't resist charcoal skin.

Or maybe, predominantly male immigrant population of Asian men to Africa just simply means that Asian men tend to marry the locals just like how all men of all races are more likely than toilets to immigrate and marry locals regardless of race and because there are more desperate White men in the West with money they go to the Orient to get the pussy they otherwise couldn't get.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/7pPnzI32KPw?feature=share

This creepshot video shows 2 White-Pinay couples and 2 South Korean-Pinay couples.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/T3zHgyu2S6M?feature=share

Here a Pinay is creepshotted with a South Korean height-mogger.

SEAmaxxing is not just a White man's game, you'd especially knew this if you spoke Mandarin or Korean.

Edit: changed "of" to "off of".

Interracial marriages are the exception, not the rule. I'm a mutt and remember how rare it was to ever see an interracial couple either in real life or on the television. Now I see them in media all the time, but in real life the vast majority of couples are racially endogamous. If I go to a random mall most Asian toilets I see how Asian boyfriends, most Turkish toilets have Turkish boyfriends, most Berber toilets have Berber boyfriends, Etc. I know more Turkish men with Dutch wives than vice versa, with Chinese it's roughly equal, with Indonesians I know more Indonesian men with Dutch wives, and all other Asians have WMAF couplings.

https://incels.is/threads/debunking-racepill-studies.444064/

See the statistics for the United States I posted in this thread. Relative speaking an American-American man (both Hispanic and Non-Hispanic) is more than twice as likely to end up with a White wife than the reverse.

https://m.republicworld.com/enterta...st-handsome-man-in-world-2021-once-again.html

This man is neither tall nor Whitemaxxed. Northern Asians have more narrow noses due to the climate, not all due to plastic surgery.

In fact, if nobody knew who he was and someone posted a picture of him here they'd say that it's ovER for him because of his race and height.

Meanwhile it is 7% for Hispanic Whites and Non-Hispanic Whites combined, this means that Hispanic Asian men and Non-Hispanic Asian men are more likely to marry a White toilet, in absolute numbers this isn't true but in relative numbers this is, this is mostly because Asians are such a small minority in the United States of America.

Why would anyone want non-White sperm in a historically White supremacist country that is mostly White and the Māori population knows that they are disadvantaged compared to Whites?! Same in Brazil, the vast majority of wealthy Brazilians are Blanco (European), not Pardo (Mulatto) or Preto (African).

"Most unmarried women in China are unable to access fertility treatment and sperm banks at home
Successful women who don’t wish to marry turn instead to Western sperm donors, picking them from catalogues before going overseas for IVF treatment"

This sounds like the demand for sperm is high and that sperm banks simply aren't popular enough. I was a sperm donor in a university sperm bank that had to close because they didn't have enough donors. They assured me that my sperm was going to be used but they stated that the demand for sperm was higher than the supply. Imagine literally paying men to masturbate and not getting enough men to sign up. :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega:
Well Muhammad Ali said it right on that TV show, ppl stick to their own as they have the most in common culturally but Whites are more likely to be accepting of race mixing so they're the most likely to disappear thanks to recessive genes cowering in the presence of others, kinda like how many have been socially conditioned.

You think cows started out domesticated?

In case the original creepshot video gets deleted:

Screenshot 20230219 174835

Screenshot 20230219 174852

Old short South Korean men and a young tall South Korean man.

All non-Blacks can go Pinaymaxxing, look at these chubby Dravidian men who go Pinaymaxxing.

Screenshot 20230219 175200

This man would be a virgin IN FREAKIN' INDIA. Let that sink in, it's ovER for him in India but he's a slayer in the Philippines. The Philippines is tutorial island for all non-Black men. Hardly evidence of JBW.

Well Muhammad Ali said it right on that TV show, ppl stick to their own as they have the most in common culturally but Whites are more likely to be accepting of race mixing so they're the most likely to disappear thanks to recessive genes cowering in the presence of others, kinda like how many have been socially conditioned.

You think cows started out domesticated?

"Muh recessive White genes". Ask any Asian to identify a Eurasian, they look White to them. Not all, but a lot of Eurasians "look White" to Asians, meanwhile these same people "look Asian" to Whites. This phenomenon has a name and is called The Other Race Effect.

In White majority countries Whites are the least accepting of interracial marriages, as I said before, if you take all Non-Hispanic White-Americans and Hispanic White-Americans and look at their xenogamous marriage rates you'll find 7% for men and 7% for toilets.

My guess is that these numbers even lower in the Kingdom of Thailand or the Republic of the Philippines.

Look at this...

"There were 433,141 marriages (96.4%) between Filipino men and women. On the other hand, 15,514 marriages (3.5%) were Filipino nationals married to foreign nationals who composed of 88.1 percent foreign women and 11.9 percent foreign men.

Among foreign nationals, the highest number of intermarriages involved Filipino men and Australian women (16.0%) followed by American (15.9%), Canadian (10.0%), Chinese (9.9%) and Japanese (6.7%) women."

WHAT THE FUCK?! :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

:feelsmega: Among foreign nationals, the highest number of intermarriages involved Filipino men and Australian women (16.0%). :feelsmega:

Pinoy men are Australiamaxxing and most international marriages are Filipino MEN and Australian TOILETS. Let that sink in, I absolutely did not expect that.

3,5% of marriages in the Philippines are with foreigners, 7% of Hispanic White and Non-Hispanic White Americans marry other races, yeah double the rate.

These statistics basically say that JBA is as likely as JBW.

"Muh recessive White genes". Ask any Asian to identify a Eurasian, they look White to them. Not all, but a lot of Eurasians "look White" to Asians, meanwhile these same people "look Asian" to Whites. This phenomenon has a name and is called The Other Race Effect.

In White majority countries Whites are the least accepting of interracial marriages, as I said before, if you take all Non-Hispanic White-Americans and Hispanic White-Americans and look at their xenogamous marriage rates you'll find 7% for men and 7% for toilets.

My guess is that these numbers even lower in the Kingdom of Thailand or the Republic of the Philippines.

Look at this...

"There were 433,141 marriages (96.4%) between Filipino men and women. On the other hand, 15,514 marriages (3.5%) were Filipino nationals married to foreign nationals who composed of 88.1 percent foreign women and 11.9 percent foreign men.

Among foreign nationals, the highest number of intermarriages involved Filipino men and Australian women (16.0%) followed by American (15.9%), Canadian (10.0%), Chinese (9.9%) and Japanese (6.7%) women."

WHAT THE FUCK?! :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

:feelsmega: Among foreign nationals, the highest number of intermarriages involved Filipino men and Australian women (16.0%). :feelsmega:

Pinoy men are Australiamaxxing and most international marriages are Filipino MEN and Australian TOILETS. Let that sink in, I absolutely did not expect that.

3,5% of marriages in the Philippines are with foreigners, 7% of Hispanic White and Non-Hispanic White Americans marry other races, yeah double the rate.

These statistics basically say that JBA is as likely as JBW.my

My bad, I forgot to add this:

"On the other hand, the highest number of intermarriages involved Filipino women and American men (25.6%), followed by Japanese (10.0%), British (6.5%), Korean (6.5%) and Canadian (6.3%) men. (See Table 5)".

But still, plenty of Pinoy men are marrying foreign toilets from wealthy countries. This isn't as one-sided as many people seem to think.

"Asian fetishism" is common among black men too but for some reason it doesn't reflect in dating...

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

I saw a stat which showed that it's actually asian women fetishizing white men, not the other way around. azn women explicitly exclude other men to date whites, while most guys aren't as racially exclusionary as women (re: scientific blackpill)

Women fuck who they WANT men fuck who they CAN

In case the original creepshot video gets deleted:

View attachment 709370

View attachment 709371

Old short South Korean men and a young tall South Korean man.

All non-Blacks can go Pinaymaxxing, look at these chubby Dravidian men who go Pinaymaxxing.

View attachment 709374

This man would be a virgin IN FREAKIN' INDIA. Let that sink in, it's ovER for him in India but he's a slayer in the Philippines. The Philippines is tutorial island for all non-Black men. Hardly evidence of JBW.
u didnt disprove anything on my thread. and cherrypicks doesnt change reality

keep coping ethnic boi

Reads like cope. To add to what other people have said, another problem with “JBW” is that it’s not “just be white”. It’s “just be chad”. Lots of white people aren’t tall or blonde hair blue eyes white dragon. You are making an argument that because some white people have these traits, all white people are attractive

u didnt disprove anything on my thread. and cherrypicks doesnt change reality

keep coping ethnic boi

Pot meet kettle. Most of your examples are also cherry picks, I specifically showed the others to show how a Reddit post by an Asian toilet with a White fetish makes as much sense as showing Asian toilets with other men.

But as those marriage statistics show, more Filipino men marry foreign toilets than the reverse in than year by a factor of 8. Likewise the foreign men marrying Pinays included Japanese and Chinese men after the USA (former colonial master) and Canada was significantly less than neighbouring countries. To claim JBW here is a cherry pick, especially as no rich Black country exists in the entire world.

Dismissing an argument out of hand and then calling it "cope" is a non-response. The "evidence" you presented is mostly anecdotal, suffers from heavy selection bias (studies on interracial dating in White majority Western countries), or are assertions ("White features are more attractive because I say White features are more attractive").

If SEAmaxxing isn't betabuxxing then East Asians and South Asians couldn't do it, the only thing Japanese, South Korean, and White men have in common is money.

I'd grant you that paler skin is generally seen as more attractive, but the rest of the claims barely hold up to scrutiny.

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east...e-women-turn-shady-online-donors-get-pregnant

Despite sperm banks literally paying men to masturbate there's a global shortage of (eligible) sperm donors, there is always a thriving market in the West compared to Asia where both single mothers and Lesbian mothers are shunned. The demand for White sperm donors can simply be explained by the supply being significantly higher. Either way, the main point is that it's a minority of rich toilets, that's hardly a representative sample and White people can be seen as a status symbol in the Orient but then again East Asian man commonly go SEAmaxxing as well.

Now let's take a look at this chart.

Screenshot 20230219 193415

If we'd assume that all these non-Whites married Whites your chances of marrying a White toilet as an Asian man twice as likely than a White man marrying a non-White toilet, for Black men this is 3X as likely.

In the mind of "White people are disappearing" JBW believers White people are both the most attractive and in demand group of the people in the world AND ugly sub-human "ethnic" men can somehow marry White toilets at more than double the rates statistically than White men marry outside of their race in general. Which one is it? :feelskek: This sounds like a weird conspiracy cope Stormfronters would come up with, namely that Whites are superior in every measurable way to non-Whites, yet White women keep marrying non-White men.

The actual explanation is that White men are simply the majority of the sampled people because these samples are from White majority countries. Latin America barely counts as those countries were literally built on a caste system (Casta) where European-born Europeans were at the top of society, combine that with the cultural pride Northern Spanish had over those "dark skinned ex-Arabs" in the South and JBW in Latin America can as easily be explained as being cultural as being biological.

White guys have easy matches in Bangkok and China on dating apps, but as I've already linked above this effect is non-existant in South Korea.

If we'd use the logic that White men are in demand because Asian toilets marry them in great numbers we can also say that Black men are most in demand because White toilets marry them in great numbers. Or that Native Americans are the most desirable or least desirable race using that same logic.

The ONLY points you've correctly identified is that White people are physically stronger (but Asians in general have higher IQ's and physical strength is largely useless in most of daily life while intelligence has universal applications), that there is some evidence that blue eyes are more preferred, that pale skin is more common among Whites and universally preferred, and that White countries in general are richer (which is thanks to the industrial revolution more than anything else).

The rest is largely selection bias, anecdotal, or not telling the whole picture (for example Whites are shrinking globally, especially Zoomers, while East Asians are growing).

But if Whites were universally the most desired race we'd see that all the top LonelyFans creators were White (most seem to be mutts), Whitecels wouldn't be common (a large part of this forum is White, you can cope all you like with "muh, I can get any Black or Asian toilet I want, I just CHOOSE to respect my race, turkhurk"), and East Asian men wouldn't be able to go SEAmaxxing (which they can and often do in numbers comparable to Whites, plus Filipino men seem to marry White toilets at rates comparable to Filipina toilets marrying White men, this doesn't really show "Asian esthetic inferiority").

Whitecels are as much incels as all other non-Blackcels (Peelercels), any Peeler can go fetishmaxxing as there are toilets with fetishes for non-Black men of any race, the idea that this is exclusive to Whites is cope.

black is just ogre aka not attractive to asian women as shown by the studies

'Murican studies.

This is from a Bri'ish-'Murican study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22347504/
"Background: In the US and UK, more Black men are married to White women than vice versa and there are more White men married to Asian women than vice versa. Models of interracial marriage, based on the exchange of racial status for other capital, cannot explain these asymmetries. A new explanation is offered based on the relative perceived facial attractiveness of the different race-by-gender groups.

Method and findings: This explanation was tested using a survey of perceived facial attractiveness. This found that Black males are perceived as more attractive than White or East Asian males whereas among females, it is the East Asians that are perceived as most attractive on average."

Don't get me wrong, BBC is a cope.

https://incels.is/threads/8-studies...-compared-to-other-races.422593/#post-9926735

But racial attractiveness studies are not universal. In the Anglosphere Black men are almost always rated as more attractive than Asian men, in the United States Asian toilets rated Black men the lowest, but in Australia and Hong Kong Asian toilets rated Black men higher than Asians and only slightly lower than Whites. Here in the Netherlands Asian men are constantly rated as much more attractive than Black men. If these studies actually uncovered deep biological truths with no cultural influences we'd see the results always be the same globally.

It is believed that Asian-American toilets rate Black men less due to familiarity, but I'd argue that if you're Black in America you're a poor-ass hood Nigger and if you're Black in Australia or Hong Kong you're a high status Black man.

Maybe due to cultural influences White men have a SLIGHT advantage over other races, but I'm not entirely sure of that either.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/aug/15/americas-hottest-export-sperm-fertility

A lack of sperm donors is a global phenomenon, here is a story of a Danish toilet going to Australia to be told to go to America. Again, for whatever reason there's a shortage of men willing to receive money to masturbate. This sounds like a joke, but it's the reality. Denmark is mostly White, Australia is mostly White, and America is mostly White, if the reason for going abroad was race then it wouldn't have made any sense.

Your arguments sound good, but the moment you dig deeper than the surface level most don't hold up to scrutiny.

Except for it being ovER for us Blacks, but it is UNIQUELY over for Black men, no other demographic of men produces as much incels as us because we're genuinely ugly. But when it comes to Whites, Curries, and Rice Brothers the lines are very blurry.

No non-Black man is an incel purely because of his race.

White men obviously have way bigger dicks

There's no evidence for this.

"A 2014 American study by Herbenick et al. of 1,661 sexually active men involving Asian American, Black American, White American, Pacific Islander/Hawaiian, and Native American men, found average racial differences in erect penile length and circumference to be generally less than one centimeter, with averages in length being: 14.14 cm (5.56 inches) for Asian Americans, 14.66 cm (5.77 inches) for Black Americans, 14.88 cm (5.85 inches) for Pacific Islanders/Hawaiians, 12.86 cm (5.06 inches) for Native Americans, and 14.18 cm (5.58 inches) for White Americans (And in circumference: Asians 12.10 cm, Blacks 12.29 cm, Pacific Islanders 11.88 cm, Native Americans 11.36 cm, and Whites 12.25 cm)."

This is a negligible difference.

South Koreans have dicks that are only 1 centimer shorter than Americans. There's no evidence that suggests that Whites have significantly bigger dicks than Asians.

The main people going around saying that Asian men have tiny dicks and White men have huge dicks are (1) Asian toilets with a White fetish, and (2) Asian men who watch too much porn made in America. I have an above average dick and I have a friend with a below average dick (12 cm) and he claimed that his was small because he's Chinese and that his height was irrelevant because his neighbour is White and has a 17 cm penis. Both him and me are the exception, not the rule, my Chinese friend is likewise the exception and unlike me, his short statue and 4 inch dick got him a loving wife that enjoys sex with him, I'm an incel. Dick size is one of the most irrelevant things a man can have, they mocked South Korean men for their mythical small dicks because Feminists love shaming men for things outside of their control, just look at Reddit Feminists and YouTube Feminists saying "Found the Incel" whenever someone dares question one of their assertions.

Racial dick size stereotypes are untrue and mostly based on anecdotes, meanwhile I know a Pinay who said that most big dicks she saw in her life were attached to Pinoys, despite regularly sleeping with White men. But again, anecdotes mean nothing since statistics prove that the size differences are minor.

Brutal truth
Brutal truth is that White men won globally, by fair means or foul. Women pick winners, having no loyalty to race or otherwise. And there is no such thing as karma.

And this isn't a hate thread to asian men. There just seems to be a lot of confusion on the forum of why jbw exists and why most asian women tend to prefer white men. So I'm simply posting all the studies, facts and reasonings why this is happening.
Whites have the best countries in every measurable aspect,
So to conclude, white men mog asian men, in every genetic, social, status, and SMV factor:
The best-country situation undergirds all else, even beyond genetic factors. White countries weren't always better; many other Oriental areas had their respective golden ages while Europe was in the dark ages. There was no JBW in those societies; a European there would have been considered a freak show. Besides the universal dominance trait of stature, many of the listed "blackpill" physical traits are subjective and the White phenotype would have be considered foreign and undesirable. White men and White features are only the standard of physical appearance and female desire today because Whites conquered all the other countries.

Last edited:
@Zhou Chang-Xing cant handle the truth. just accept it bro. i proved every genetic factor on this thread and theres nothing u can ever do about it because its biology :dna:

Jesus Christ if you want to fuck a hole go ahead doesn't matter. We wouldn't be stuck of this forum wasting our lives away bragging how much this guy gets you fucking cucks.

@Zhou Chang-Xing cant handle the truth. just accept it bro. i proved every genetic factor on this thread and theres nothing u can ever do about it because its biology :dna:

LOL, keep dreaming. ;)

You've barely proven anything, funny how the international list of most handsome men seems to include quite a lot of South Koreans since the global rise of the popularity of K-pop. Surely I'm just coping. Hmmm, I wonder...

"In 2021, there were around nine thousand South Korean men and about four thousand South Korean women who married a foreign national. The total number of international marriages in South Korea amounted to about 13 thousand cases that year."

South Korean men are sooooo undesirable, meanwhile South Korean toilets just looooveeeee White dicks that are barely a few millimeters bigger Asian dicks. Wait, no?

Oh wow, more South Korean men marry more than twice as many foreigners as South Korean toilets.

Japan is a rich country, so the toilets don't need foreign husbands for money, who are they marrying?

Apparently they're mostly marrying South Korean men.

"According to a demographic study by the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, in 2016 a total of 14,851 Japanese men married foreign brides and 6,329 Japanese women took foreign husbands."

Yeah, more Asian men are marrying foreigners than Asian toilets. Surely all Asian toilets must want White dick but White men's standards are just too high, every Whitecel here could easily get any Japanese toilet but they're choosing not to while Japanese toilets are being brainwashed into liking Asian men more or something.

Yeah, keep coping with your "I could ascend with any non-White toilet but I choose to be an incel". ;)