Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Explaining why BlackPill is better than Islam and how Islam is not based as you thought, so the coping with Islam in this forum should be stopped!

1) Islam is a reactionary religion that was established by a group of filthy Bedouins from 14 centuries ago in an unknown desert. Islam doesn't actually materialize unless similar conditions are met for its creation, which is a poor environment and low IQ subhumans. Therefore, Islam produces shitholes and failed states that are not suitable for civilization. Islam rejects science, scientific method, philosophy and critical thinking so always will produce shithole countries. I see any talking about the enforcement of Islam is literally a call to make the prophet of dirt (Muhammad) rules your life from his grave which is cuck ngl.

On the other hand, the blackpill is the pinnacle of our intellectual development and maturity as a human race, especially as males. We Incels in particular (and Manosphere in general) are the normalized extension of global civilization and heirs to the Western civilization. We are an extension of the greats such as Newton, Tesla and Nietzsche not to a decadent chad from the Middle Ages like Muslims.

2) Islam says there are no defects in the human biology {95:4 لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا ٱلْإِنسَـٰنَ فِىٓ أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ Indeed, We created humans in the best form. — https://quran.com/95} This contradicts the black pill, science and reality! Allah is liar.
{3:6 هُوَ ٱلَّذِى يُصَوِّرُكُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْحَامِ كَيْفَ يَشَآءُ ۚ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ He is the One Who shapes you in the wombs of your mothers as He wills. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him— the Almighty, All-Wise. — https://quran.com/3}
Allah says he is the responsible for your Inceldom state.
{3:14 زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ ٱلشَّهَوَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْبَنِينَ وَٱلْقَنَـٰطِيرِ ٱلْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ ٱلذَّهَبِ وَٱلْفِضَّةِ وَٱلْخَيْلِ ٱلْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمِ وَٱلْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُۥ حُسْنُ ٱلْمَـَٔابِ Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return [i.e., Paradise]. — https://quran.com/3}
He's the bastard responsible for giving us desires we can't fulfill
{"And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought." [Quran 30:21]}
tranquillity, affection and mercy :feelskek:. Hey guys, does that god take about parallel universe?!!

As you see you can't trust that god and its religion. It is not a wise decision to live in a failed state like Afghanistan where you can be attacked by any state where you can't manufacture weapons or build a health care system where you can be killed by Muslim mobs because you didn't go to pray in the mosque.

3) misconceptions about Islam

"women can't work, own property and vote"
It's untrue simplely and even if you believe in the validity of that claim don't forget women have the right to inherit in Islam.
"women don't have rights in Islam"
This is also not true, and I will explain in detail.

I'm going to quote from ordinary avaliable websites. It will show to how much Islam is feminist and how Muslims are simps (try not to puke!)

The Rights of Women in Islam and Some Misconceptions: An Analysis from Bangladesh Perspective
3.1. Inheritance
The pre-Islamic customs relating to succession were biased, vindictive, and unreasonable and in most of the cases violated justice (Akter, Rahman, & Dolon, 2012). Women were treated as property and they were not entitled to inheritance whether as mother or wife or daughter or sister. There was no specific system for cognates and agnates and always males could get preferences. There were established traditions that the nearest male agnates succeeded to the entire estate of the deceased and females and cognates were excluded (Rashid, 2004). Islam ensured the rights of inheritance of women many centuries ago than western countries (Sechzer, 2004). In Islam six classes of persons never deprive from inheritance (Faiz-ud-din, 2008). Among these six classes of persons, three classes of persons are male (father, husband and son) and rest three are female (mother, wife and daughter). In Islamic law of inheritance, among twelve sharers (called Quranic sharer whose share is define in Quran) numbers of women are eight (“wife, mother, daughter, son’s daughter, true grandmother, full sister, consanguine sister and uterine sister”) and the numbers of men are four (father, husband, true grandfather and uterine brother) (Haque, 2009). So Islam does not neglect women giving more importance to men.

In case of right of inheritance of a woman as mother three situations may arise. She may be entitle either 1/6 (if the deceased person has a child or son’s child how low so ever or two or more brothers or sisters) or 1/3 (if the deceased person do not have any child or son’s child or not more than one brother and sister) or 1/3 of residue (if the deceased person have wife or husband and father) (4:11). As wife two situations may arise and she may be entitle either 1/4 (if the deceased person have child or son’s child how low so ever) or 1/8 (if the deceased person do not have any child or son’s child) of the property of the deceased. (4:12). As daughter, if only one daughter and no son her share is 1/2 and if two or more daughters and no son their share is 2/3 and if there is son daughter will be residue and each daughter will get half of son. (4:11). Besides this, parents could distribute property equally between a son and a daughter (Khanum, 2008). Islam is the only religion that does not deprive women from their right of inheritance rather ensured right of inheritance of women.

In the pagan society of pre-Islamic Arabia the status of women was like slaves who had no rights and dignity. Women would not get share either from parents or spouse as inheritance. But Islam ensures share of women in the property of parents and husband (Rahman, 2008). Regular shape of marriage as we understand at present time was totally absent. There were such types of marriage as may be treated as fornication, prostitution, adultery or polyandry (Faiz-ud-din, 2008). Men could marry any number as he like and there were no specific rules in regard to marriage, they could marry even two real sisters at one and at the same time (Rashid, 2004). But in case of marriage, Islam imposes prohibition on account of affinity (prohibition due to marriage relationship). In this respect the Holy Qur’an declares:

“Forbidden for you (to marry) are the mothers of your wives and your step-daughters that are in your laps (in charge of you) through your wives to whom you have gone in; but if you have not gone in to them, then there is no sin upon you (to marry them); and the wives of your sons whom you have begotten.” (4: 23). Husband possessed the power of divorce which was so unlimited and unrestricted that he could divorce his wife whenever he wishes without any lawful ground and could revoked his divorce and divorce again as many times as he favored. He could illogically accuse his wife of falseness, dismiss her and leave her with such infamy as would prevent other suitors; while he himself would go free from any kinds of liability of maintenance or legal punishment. Neither of the wives could get a dower but Islam approves dower as a respect to the wife (Faiz-ud-din, 2003). False charges of unchastely were frequently used for depriving the wife from her right of dower. Her protector could deliver her to any person as he wished. But showing respect to women Islam reformed marriage laws in a sweeping and far-reaching way.

Women were considered as material things and where husband were unable to pay his debt during his life time, after his death his creditor would own his wife as reparation (Saifee, Baloach, Sultan, & Khalid, 2012). Female child were considered an evil omen and fathers were terrified if the new born baby were female. Fathers not only become unhappy when a female child was born but also felt embarrassed. In pre-Islamic Arabia, there was a ridiculous discrimination against their female children whom they used to bury alive. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) not only protest to this culture but also ordered to stop it. He showing them that supporting their female children would act as a screen for them against the fire of Hell (Doi, 1992).

Under original Hindu law, women were treated like slave who had no rights of inheritance (Uddin, & Hossain, 2017). If the husband of woman died during her lifetime then she had to burn herself alive when the dead body was cremated (Doi, 1992). Widow had no right to remarry who had to bear intolerable pain in her daily life. In Chinese culture, there were many atrocious customs had to bear a girl. A male child was treated as an immense gift of God but female was an acceptable degradation (Saifee, Baloach, Sultan, & Khalid, 2012). In Greek society, women were treated to be the incarnation of evil and they had no right of inheritance, education, divorce etc. (Saifee, Baloach, Sultan, & Khalid, 2012). They were considered as material goods who had no feelings and free will. In ancient Rome, cruelties towards women were unbearable. Women had no rights, dignity or honour and the position of the women was like slave (Kabir, 2009). Men had authority to sell her or send her into exile even a husband had power of summarily putting his wife to death for acts like drinking, poisoning and substitution of a spurious child (Doi, 1992). In Jewish society, women were lived without right, dignity and honour. They had no right of inheritance and were considered as an object owned by the male protector.
Islam does not allow the domination of men over women rather it upholds the rights, dignity, honour and status of women by ensuring gender equality and also equality of rights for both male and female in every area of human life. In Islam a woman is completely self-regulating who has legal personality and who is able to enter into contract or can make bequest in her own name. She has right to perform any profession or business and has authority to dispose her property as like as men. She is entitled for inheritance in different capacity like as mother, as wife, as sister and as daughter. She has full freedom to select her husband and also allowed to her dower and maintenance. As the command of Islam to the men is to treat with compassion and full respect to their wives, women are respectable and honourable in Islam (Mohammad, & Lehmann, 2011). A women as mother has immense respect in Islam than any other person. The holy Quran in many verses commands Muslims to demonstrate respect to their mothers and serve them well even if they left Islam and are still remain as unbelievers. The prophet (peace be upon him) states insistently that the rights of the mother are supreme (Doi, 1992). In Islam women are most respectable and honorable “if she is a wife, she is life partner, if she is as a mother, the paradise is under the feet of mother, if she is daughter it is blessing of Almighty Allah” (Soomro, & Khuhro, 2018). The different types of rights of women ensured in Islam are:

Women in the Quran and the Sunnah
The Qur'an admonishes those men who oppress or ill-treat women:

Considering the fact that before the advent of Islam the pagan Arabs used to bury their female children alive, make women dance naked in the vicinity of the Ka'ba during their annual fairs, and treat women as mere chattels and objects of sexual pleasure possessing no rights or position whatsoever, these teachings of the Noble Qur'an were revolutionary. Unlike other religions, which regarded women as being possessed of inherent sin and wickedness and men as being possessed of inherent virtue and nobility, Islam regards men and women as being of the same essence created from a single soul. The Qur'an declares:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) was most emphatic in enjoining upon Muslims to be kind to their women when he delivered his famous khutba on the Mount of Mercy at Arafat in the presence of one hundred and twenty-four thousand of his Companions who had gathered there for the Hajj al-Wada (Farewell Pilgrimage). In it he ordered those present, and through them all those Muslims who were to come later, to be respectful:soy: and kind:soy: towards women. He said:

The Prophet's followers accepted his teachings and brought about a revolution in their social attitude towards women. They no longer considered women as a mere chattels, but as an integral part of society. For the first time women were given the right to have a share in inheritance. In the new social climate, women rediscovered themselves and became highly active members of society rendering useful service during the wars which the pagan Arabs forced on the emerging Muslim umma. They carried provisions for the soldiers, nursed them, and even fought alongside them if it was necessary. It became a common sight to see women helping their husbands in the fields, carrying on trade and business independently, and going out of their homes to satisfy their needs.

Do women have the right to vote or is it only for men?
[/I]
Consulting women was a popular matter during the Prophet’s time and one of these examples is when the Prophet consulted his wife Um Salamah in the truce of Hudaybiyya. Also lady Asmaa bint Abu Bakr gave advice to her son ‘Abdullah ibn al Zubair regarding some legal matters.

Also preventing women from voting implies concealing her knowledge and silencing her advice which is legally impermissible. God says in the Quran, “And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased.” 3:187 and it is well known that those who were given the Book are both men and women and not solely men. The Prophet (peace be upon him) warned us against concealing our knowledge and Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said in this regard, “Whoever was asked about knowledge and concealed it will be bridled in the Day of Judgment with a bridle from fire”. (Abu Dawud)

Islam gave women their basic rights centuries before the West did
The True Importance of Women in Islam
Women in Islam
If you have free time you can read these extra articles :feelsjuice:
Damn were you born muslim?Im surprised at thehow accuracy,good work brocel,high iq post.

WOW, I can't believe that this thread has got 9k views!!! That is a huge number of people to read something I wrote (I hope most of them did actually read it). Also, the fact that 2 years were passed give me a strange aware feeling about time.

I read all my psots and replies in this thread, and I am proud that they are coherent and high IQ and not something that could embarrass me. I am shocked from myself to put a big concern and energy on such topic! I mean it is impossible for me today or on future to care about posting these stuff :feelsjuice:, but I understand it was kind of venting at that time.

I stopped to reply after my post#82 because I said enough and had no time, not because I can't refute some arguments or something. As you could notice, most of those who disagreed with me were become deleted GrAYs or banned GrAYs :feelshaha:.

In addition, I wanted the opposites (like post#99 & post#100) to present their opinions, and leave the judgment to the audience as long as they read my points. For post#100, I could refute all his points but I was so lazy and I knew he would face the end as GrAY so I didn't care tbh :feelzez:.