Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Explain the difference to me between a foid who puts a man as her profile picture and a man who does the same thing.

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
You know when a foid puts a BTS guy as her pfp, right it could be also Robert Pattinson or any other major Chad celebrity. Now I understand that. I mean they're practically whores and they're admitting it.

But why do guys do it? Why do guys pictures of Brad Pitt as their profile picture? Or attractive Chads as their profile picture? Are they faggots? I mean that's all I get from that. It's like putting up some Chad's portrait on your virtual bedroom wall. It's cucked.

Robert Pattinson
my vampire KING
Kristen Stewart Twilight GIF
s-s-sure :owo:

You know when a foid puts a BTS guy as her pfp, right it could be also Robert Pattinson or any other major Chad celebrity. Now I understand that. I mean they're practically whores and they're admitting it.

But why do guys do it? Why do guys pictures of Brad Pitt as their profile picture? Or attractive Chads as their profile picture? Are they faggots? I mean that's all I get from that. It's like putting up some Chad's portrait on your virtual bedroom wall. It's cucked.
its a metonomy, sort of escapism. Thye admit they are lower then their pfp and admit thewir submission by telling us they want to become like the people in their pfps. Thye also are cuks, because they would totaly be proud if the pfp celebrity slept with their girl/daughter.