Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain how this guy is called good looking by attractive women

if women call you good looking and you still get no pussy guess what... they're lying

He is good looking but his dick still dry? Hmm then he isnt good looking.

No idea, I don't have the hardware to assess male attractiveness so I just take the foids' word for it.

Also, there's a world of difference between solicited and unsolicited compliments. Being called cute by a random girl unprompted is a sign that you're attractive. Being called cute by a foid friend when you ask her how good looking you are, that doesn't mean anything. She may call an ugly guy cute to avoid hurting his feelings (and more importantly avoid friction) and she may call a Chad cute to try to not come off too thirsty.

if women call you good looking and you still get no pussy guess what... they're lying
they're still complimenting though. you don't get that, do you?

is it because he's black ?

race isn't a factor, i just think that if normal aged women compliment him, it's because he projects a healthy youthful image by having a good hairline, since otherwise he is not conventionally attractive.

Young Samuel L Jackson looking ass. It just seems that dude has taken virtue signaling comments too much to heart. Every1 knows that a fking incel can post in rate me and other places on reddit, and virtue signaling whores will come saying anything from "you look fine/ nothing wrong with the way you look its just confidence issue" to "yep would totally date you (teehee xD) "

Young Samuel L Jackson looking ass. It just seems that dude has taken virtue signaling comments too much to heart. Every1 knows that a fking incel can post in rate me and other places on reddit, and virtue signaling whores will come saying anything from "you look fine/ nothing wrong with the way you look its just confidence issue" to "yep would totally date you (teehee xD) "
sad and true,whores always lie about looks

what if a woman called you handsome in a flirtatious way?

I'm not good at rating black guys, but he looks like he could be a localised tyrone lite.

He is normie
Also, there's a world of difference between solicited and unsolicited compliments. Being called cute by a random girl unprompted is a sign that you're attractive. Being called cute by a foid friend when you ask her how good looking you are, that doesn't mean anything. She may call an ugly guy cute to avoid hurting his feelings (and more importantly avoid friction) and she may call a Chad cute to try to not come off too thirsty.
High IQ

No idea, I don't have the hardware to assess male attractiveness so I just take the foids' word for it.

Just NTmaxxed incel.

He could always apemaxx

D62E2E66 9CF3 4296 986B D466D51FD5C1

He's a Tyronelite. Mogs me into oblivion even though I'm white. But he's not enough for women these days.

He's not gl but can easily thugmaxx with that face.

they're lying.
Cute is an euphemism for "not hot but not ugly". It's basically peak neotony male that is non threathnening and betabuxx material at best.

Because of Just be black

His facial bones looks decent. He's not handsome and not ugly. Could look masculine if gymmaxxed.