Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

explain how dating and dumping !== pump and dump

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
women regularly date a man to get everything paid for due to leveraging every social advantage she has eg man is expected to buy dinner, drinks, shine her shoes, lick the soles clean after every walk, then walk away eg GHOSTING FOR NO GOOD REASON SPOUTING MUH INDEPENDANCE MUH CHOICE.

How in the literal fuck is this not a monetary PUMP AND DUMP, its literally the same thing its the same angle of usary the same logic, she even extracts even more out of it than a chad pump and dump, she gets longer term benefits, money she can use to save, items she can sell, saving a shit tonne of money on things bought by the man.

The only reason is the classification society has placed upon the activity semantically its worse than consensual sex pump and dump, because the NON CHAD MAN GETS EVEN LESS FOR THE EXCHANGE HE DOES NT GET WHAT HE WANTS WHICH IS SEX, AND PAYS THROUGH THE NOSE FOR LITERALLY DOING EVERYTHING BUT WHAT HE WANTS TO GET.

It is thus purely a symptom of just how much leverage women have acquired when they have the power now to determine definitions and the framing of activities TO SOCIETY THAT FITS THEIR OWN SELF INTEREST.

This is real power, now all women need to do is commit the crime, then retroactively redefine the law to permit the crime to be permitted, THIS IS THE REAL POWER BEING EXERTED FROM WOMEN IN SOCIETY.

High IQ post, idk why it's with no replies

really good post tbh

It's basically the same.

forum is dead and infested with crabs

but im getting the crab cage out and going fishing

thanks for replies

possibly only geniune members left

Well, it all boils down to how society as a whole views things. Allow me to give an analogy that I think illustrates the same issue. For society the BLM riots, antifa chaos, etc. is seen as a fight for justice. But if a right wing (or right leaning) group does the same it's considered bigotry and hate crime. Even though in both cases the destruction, the riots, and the killing are based on political ideologies. In the end the terms used to describe the event are decided by society.

Now, let's take your proposition. To society foids are the victims in the relationship (much like the niggers/arabs/ etc.). So a foid can almost never be seen in a negative light in this respect, unless she murders her bf or something. Therefore, society avoids putting the blame on foids or associating anything negative with them. Why do you think foids hate it when you call them sluts or whores, despite them being those things?

As a result, we get two different terms for the same thing. It's like when you have 2 pieces of code that do the same thing. Date and dump is equivalent to pump and dump, but since society caters to foids they had to relabel it, so to speak.

Very high iq thread, take this bump

thanks for the replies I am getting the feels now

I just want this forum to be a discussion board on these topics

not crab iq cel spam trash with zero effort

i appreciate the effort

over for Javascriptcels

The only explanation is "women are wonderful" effect doing its own thing. If women are wonderful, then this must mean that men are despicable, whatever they do is wrong. If a female does the same thing, she was forced to do so, blah blah blah the same song and dance we've heard thousands of times. That is the only explanation of this phenomena.

Women do not need to earn anything. They are entitled to everything that they get.

Meanwhile men must work and earn everything.

Well, it all boils down to how society as a whole views things. Allow me to give an analogy that I think illustrates the same issue. For society the BLM riots, antifa chaos, etc. is seen as a fight for justice. But if a right wing (or right leaning) group does the same it's considered bigotry and hate crime. Even though in both cases the destruction, the riots, and the killing are based on political ideologies. In the end the terms used to describe the event are decided by society.

Now, let's take your proposition. To society foids are the victims in the relationship (much like the niggers/arabs/ etc.). So a foid can almost never be seen in a negative light in this respect, unless she murders her bf or something. Therefore, society avoids putting the blame on foids or associating anything negative with them. Why do you think foids hate it when you call them sluts or whores, despite them being those things?

As a result, we get two different terms for the same thing. It's like when you have 2 pieces of code that do the same thing. Date and dump is equivalent to pump and dump, but since society caters to foids they had to relabel it, so to speak.
eqivilum iq