Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Experiment] How often did you drink milk as a kid? ALSO include your height and race

3 times a day, 5'9 and white. Keep in mind that I'm lactose intolerant and had a deviated septum, so the milk caused me to mouthbreathe. Just LOL at Americans' ideas of a "healthy and well balanced diet".
I wanna rope whenever I see a topic correlated to mouth breathing. :cryfeels: I'm not exaggarating or anything it really ruined my life. I have had health issues because of it and still need 2-3 surgeries if i want to be average. I also believe mouth breathing has fucked my testosterone level therefore i couldn't grow a beard even though all my male family members have full of hair on their face. Never began.

It's a meme propaganda by milk industry.
Calcium in milk is mostly cope. Obviously it has calcium but many other foods are better sources of calcium and those get ignored. Also if you have low vitamin D or a whole bunch of other common vitamin/nutrient deficiencies then your calcium absorption will be hindered severely. So it wouldnt matter how much milk you drank because your body couldn't even use it.

Also if you are fat, as most people in the west are, your bone density and development will be severely stunted no matter how much milk you drink or calcium you get.

I wanna rope whenever I see a topic correlated to mouth breathing. :cryfeels: I'm not exaggarating or anything it really ruined my life. I have had health issues because of it and still need 2-3 surgeries if i want to be average. I also believe mouth breathing has fucked my testosterone level therefore i couldn't grow a beard even though all my male family members have full of hair on their face. Never began.
Same. I had 2 nasal surgeries and I still can't breathe through my nose. Mouthbreathing made me super vulnerable to getting sleep apnea, which made me unemployable for 5 years straight.

Same. I had 2 nasal surgeries and I still can't breathe through my nose. Mouthbreathing made me super vulnerable to getting sleep apnea, which made me unemployable for 5 years straight.
Yeah I've talked about getting nose surgery before it didn't help at all. It's still better than post surgery because I have no issues with my breathing while I'm awake + my hooked nose got fixed. But I still have breathing issues when I'm sleeping. I don't know why but the only way for me to be able to breathe through my nose while laying down is turn right and just stay like that. Within 1-2 minutes it opens up my left nostril passage and I can easily breathe.

Yeah I've talked about getting nose surgery before it didn't help at all. It's still better than post surgery because I have no issues with my breathing while I'm awake + my hooked nose got fixed. But I still have breathing issues when I'm sleeping. I don't know why but the only way for me to be able to breathe through my nose while laying down is turn right and just stay like that. Within 1-2 minutes it opens up my left nostril passage and I can easily breathe.
When you lay on your back, your jaw falls back and blocks your airway, so side sleeping helps in that regard too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back