Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Experiment] How often did you drink milk as a kid? ALSO include your height and race

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I read somewhere that calcium helps induce bone growth and can help you be taller. As an attempt to see whether that is bullshit or not I’m making this post.

I drank milk maybe once a month as a kid and I’m 5’9

I drove many many many cups of milk throughout my life yet still am 5'5, I exercised greatly while a fat fuck coca cola neckbeard drinker became 6'4 in my hs. Genetics>nutrition almost every time

Drank around 2-3 glasses of milk a day and I still ended up 5’6. All it did was exacerbate my acne and make me smell weird.

Brag thread alert

I drank a lot of milk, my house would often run out of milk because I drunk so much. I ended up being a measly 5"11.6

where are my no milk drinkers at? Apparently everyone here except me drank a bunch of milk as a kid.

How often? And your height?

Also nice play to postmaxx :feelsthink:
Like almost daily until i was 5 and then stopped. Only consumed with my cereal afterwards and not very often. I’m 5’11

I drink like five glass of milk in a week and im 5'3

2 glass daily and 5'11.

I drank milk everyday, I am 183 cm. My parents were 5'2 and 5'4

I drank milk with almost every meal growing up and I'm 21 y.o. and 5'9. I'm white.

Last edited:
often and i dont think it really did much

It's a meme propaganda by milk industry. I drunk (and I still do tbh) fuckton of milk when I was a kid and ended up 170cm. Vegetables and meat is much more important.

never
5'7 mixed race

My mom made me drink 2 big glasses a day, 6'1

it's cope though, dairy fucks up your collagen matrix and modern milk is full of xenoestrogens. thankfully my mom gave me organic milk which has less estrogens, but the best kind of milk is raw milk.
where are my no milk drinkers at? Apparently everyone here except me drank a bunch of milk as a kid.
i dont drink milk anymore for the aforementioned reasons, its a shame because it does taste quite good. i might start buying raw milk though.

Very rarely once they stopped forcing me during dinner.

5'6...

I drank milk all the time as a kid, literally couldn't eat anything without milk to wash it down, with the sole exception of saltine crackers. I'm 5'8".
And I'm white.

Almost everyday as a kid, 5'6, chinese. :feelsbadman:
My brother who hated milk n dairy products ended up taller than me
I drank milk everyday, I am 183 cm. My parents were 5'2 and 5'4
Wow. U won the height lottery

I drank a shit ton of milk and ate a lot of diary in general as a kid and I'm 6'0 (my dad is 5'7 and mom is 5'4, so they nurtured me pretty well at least).

Calcium in milk is mostly cope. Obviously it has calcium but many other foods are better sources of calcium and those get ignored. Also if you have low vitamin D or a whole bunch of other common vitamin/nutrient deficiencies then your calcium absorption will be hindered severely. So it wouldnt matter how much milk you drank because your body couldn't even use it.

Also if you are fat, as most people in the west are, your bone density and development will be severely stunted no matter how much milk you drink or calcium you get.

Anyways, milk had a negligible effect on height at best. My siblings drank way more milk than me and I am taller than them anyways. I didn't drink any and barely ate any dairy as a kid.

Last edited:
Still drinking milk and still growing here.

A lot, I'm 5'11.5

i think i drank more soy milk than normal milk

Drank milk all the time as a kid but only 5’9”

Not often, just sucked my mom's tits for a few months after I was born. 7'2 and white. Here's a pick of me btw (not bragging).

Attachments

• gigachad.jpg
    gigachad.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 21
drank a lot of flavored milk as a kid

Maybe 2-3 times a week, usually on cereal, 5'6 also recently found out Im lactose intolerant :feelsbadman:

Hated milk, never drank it, 5'3

every day and I'm 5'6

3 times a day, 5'9 and white. Keep in mind that I'm lactose intolerant and had a deviated septum, so the milk caused me to mouthbreathe. Just LOL at Americans' ideas of a "healthy and well balanced diet".

Everyday, 179cm / EE subhuman