Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Experience of a foreigner man about ethnicity of Indian people when he visited India for the first time.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
This man had known India only from Bollywood movies , visited India for the first time.

Dark skin of Indians was quite a shock for me wen I first visited this country. I knew very little about history, but had seen number of Indian movies. When I got for a walk in Mumbai everyone around was black. I found shop that sold DVD and all girls on covers were white, stepped back in the street and everyone there was black. :D I really couldn't understand what's going on. :)

White worship is in our genes

Cucked by our own very existence and genetics

Tunak tunak tun

They should have roasted, broiled and fed his ass to the stray dogs :feelswhat:
Cut that white worshipping India, you can do better !
Who cares about "superior" genes and height, in the big picture, a population of 1 billion + people could make huge changes to the world and power balance. If they focused on stemmaxxing, infrastructure and governement maxxing and getting out of poverty maxxing, then India would flourish. Probably still lots of incels and a cucked society but rich, proper and safer like Japan or South Korea for example.

Last edited:
White worship is in our genes

Cucked by our own very existence and genetics
Literally every race on the planet desire white skin + colored skin. This is why the less physically Aryan the race, the more they seethe at whitey's existence. God is funny like that :feelsLSD:
Imagine being a dravidian apeman and coming across the girl on the left. No wonder they worship white gods
40505ce964253ffd50a4abe095bdf065.jpg
f5b0ff978dfb5ece4f22712009b45efb.jpg

Last edited: