Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Exclusive incel dating website

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
What if we had an exclusive incel dating website where only after a thorough process of weeding out all the mentalcels and fakecels through video calls and an essay written on why your an incel ,you would be able to register as a member.The small number of foids who are interested in dating an incel can sign up and match with one.Although i doubt we may be able to ascend in mass numbers this may help a couple hundred incels to ascend if we're lucky.To avoid foids mocking us or virtue signalling,Incels wont have an option to upload profile pics or bios,just a simple bio format of a name,age,and location would be used.The inability to upload pics would also stop a hypergamous enviornment like tinder from happening.I've searched online for a website like this but there is no such thing as an incel dating service.

Last edited:
Would it be an app or a website?

could be either or both,does the platform really matter?
And who would pay to set up such an endeavor? Creating a decent workable website or app would be expensive as hell.

And who would pay to set up such an endeavor? Creating a decent workable website or app would be expensive as hell.
Didn't really think that far yet tbh.Though,im sure if something like this gets enough support it will be possible

Last edited:
Didn' really think that far yet tbh.Though,im sure if something like this gets enough support it's possible

Yeah maybe there are programmingcels here who could do it. Could be feasible that way

Didn't really think that far yet tbh.Though,im sure if something like this gets enough support it will be possible
Even if you can get down the logistics of this, how are you going to find women interested in coming in? Most women wont bother since a fat chick can get guys leagues above her on tinder

Even if you can get down the logistics of this, how are you going to find women interested in coming in? Most women wont bother since a fat chick can get guys leagues above her on tinder

Yeah this. Sure dudes here would be interested for sure.

But it all falls apart when you consider the other half of the equation.

Any foid can hop on Tinder and find 30 thirsty dudes within 5 minutes in her city.

The site really depends on the fact that there would be outliers of women who might actually want to date an incel .Especially if the website go's viral ,links of it spread throughout social media etc. we'll gain publicity and reknown throughout the world.Everyone would know this is the first and possibly only place where you can go to date an actual incel,foids will very likely come in because of this.Most likely not in high numbers relative to the incels on the site.
Yeah this. Sure dudes here would be interested for sure.

But it all falls apart when you consider the other half of the equation.

Any foid can hop on Tinder and find 30 thirsty dudes within 5 minutes in her city.

Last edited:
Its actually pretty cheap. If you know how to program it yourself, you can set one up for less than $100.

That being said, what foids would be interested? The only foids I have seen dating incels dated mentalcels. Those were tall, decent looking incels who were mentally fucked, and the foids were attracted to them physically. Never seen a foid actively go after genetic shits.

The site really depends on the fact that there would be outliers of women who might actually want to date an incel .Especially if the website go's viral ,links of it spread throughout social media etc. we'll gain publicity and reknown throughout the world.Everyone would know this is the first and possibly only place where you can go to date an actual incel,foids will very likely come in.Most likely not in high numbers relative to the incels on the site.

I'm sure some will come out of curiosity, but once they see the incel's actual ugliness they will have no interest

I'm sure some will come out of curiosity, but once they see the incel's actual ugliness they will have no interest
Its actually pretty cheap. If you know how to program it yourself, you can set one up for less than $100.

That being said, what foids would be interested? The only foids I have seen dating incels dated mentalcels. Those were tall, decent looking incels who were mentally fucked, and the foids were attracted to them physically. Never seen a foid actively go after genetic shits.

at the very least if it doesn't work ,this will become the holy grail of blackpills and foids will be exposed en masse to the world for their virtue signalling.No one will be able to deny the lookspill anymore

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

at the very least if it doesn't work ,this will become the holy grail of blackpills and foids will be exposed en masse to the world for their virtue signalling.No one will be able to deny the lookspill anymore

That would be a delicious goal indeed.

But what if a different awful scenario plays out?

Through this incel dating website, say nobody here is able to land a relationship because of lookspill. What if the society instead of realizing the blackpill, chooses simply to laugh and mock us for being loser virgins who can't get a girl, even while using an exclusive incel dating site?

Aren't we being laughed at already,i doubt it would make a difference to us if such a scenario were to take place. At the very least, something original like this should be a shot worth taking.We wouldn't have much dignity left to lose anyhow if the tables turn on us

Last edited:
Only way a women would voluntarily participate in such a site is if she was getting paid to date these men, which is as cucked as it gets.

That would be a delicious goal indeed.

But what if a different awful scenario plays out?

Through this incel dating website, say nobody here is able to land a relationship because of lookspill. What if the society instead of realizing the blackpill, chooses simply to laugh and mock us for being loser virgins who can't get a girl, even while using an exclusive incel dating site?

scroll up

No foids would go there

Yes, but only with pretty girls in it

If women had a fetish for incels we would have already know that.Don't entertain such ideas my fellow incel.

Maybe someone could get few dates or ONS due to foids virtue signaling,but then they would leave him for "personality"

If women had a fetish for incels we would have already know that.Don't entertain such ideas my fellow incel.
There will always be outliers regardless of how small that may be

So females may join without a check and males must be checked for ugliness? That wouldn't work.

So females may join without a check and males must be checked for ugliness? That wouldn't work.
I guess this should also apply to females as well but I'm not sure what exactly we'd be looking for.There's a possiblity they could meet an incel just to shame and mock them in real life.Though i'm sure with enough effort there could be a solution to this.

Lmao such a bad idea, Here's what will happen:

-Fakecels will join. I'm not talking about the guys who are average looking, but guys who'd pass for high-tier normie/Chadlite.
-Due to the influx of "fakecels", average roasties and landwhales will join to pursue these fakecels.
-For every foid that joins, she'll have 100000+ men fighting for her attention despite her mind been set on the fakecels.
-The influx of male beggars shall inflate their ego even more.
-Incels will remain Incels
-You've provided an easy validation access app for 1/10 to 4/10 foids.
-Hypergamy pushed even further.

Thousands of men would be messaging 2 females without knowing that those 2 "females" are trannies.

-Fakecels will join. I'm not talking about the guys who are average looking, but guys who'd pass for high-tier normie/Chadlite.
-Due to the influx of "fakecels", average roasties and landwhales will join to pursue these fakecels.
-For every foid that joins, she'll have 100000+ men fighting for her attention despite her mind been set on the fakecels.
Iq mogged me,this thread's over

The small number of foids who are interested in dating an incel can sign up and match with one.

Yeh, good theory but they would all be trying to date the same few decent looking [incels] that sign up and be ignoring the ugliest and oldest ones.

Last edited:
This is such a bad idea. This will have a very small number of females and most of them would be just trying to get validation and virtue sign.

And if it receive a good ammount of foids, @Hate_my_life said it all.

Jfl if you think rhar any female will participate