Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Examples of Chads

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
★★★
No, this is not Chad worship. I might post some examples of Stacies later.

Most women are not engaged with Chads for an obvious reason: these men are uncommon.

The word Chad is loosely thrown around in the incel community, so I figured it would be useful to post examples of real Chads.

Chads are 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale. The most handsome a man is, the rarer he becomes. The majority of highly attractive people on the planet are women because attractive couples tend to have more daughters.

What men are truly Chads then? Here are some examples:

1. Robert Pattinson
Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

• Pattinson is about 6'1".

2. Henry Cavill
Downloadfile 3

Downloadfile 4

Downloadfile 5

• Cavill is about 6'1".

3. Jason Momoa
Downloadfile 6

Downloadfile 7

Downloadfile 8

• Momoa is about 6'4".

4. Jeremy Meeks
Downloadfile 9

Downloadfile 10

Downloadfile 14

• Meeks is about 6'0.

5. David Beckham
Downloadfile 20

Downloadfile 12

Downloadfile 16

• Beckham is about 5'11".

6. Ernest Khalimov

Downloadfile 22

Downloadfile 19

Downloadfile 24

• Khalimov is about 6'8'.

7. Bonus
LMAO

Downloadfile 13

From what I have seen, most men considered to be Chads by some members of the incel communities are not really that attractive.

Chads are not the primary cause of our inceldom. We just can't compete with the average man nor with the above average man.

Chads don't live in every corner you go. Be careful who you call Chads, otherwise you will end up paranoid.

Last edited:
Gay Chad worship

Gay Chad worship
Did you bother reading the thread before commenting? Your attention span is so low, I bet you just read the title and rushed to comment trash so you'd be at the top page and receive some validation from your retard friends. Don't you have other people to bother?

Did you bother reading the thread before commenting? Your attention span is so low, I bet you just read the title and rushed to comment trash so you'd be at the top page and receive some validation from your retard friends. Don't you have other people to bother?
Keep worshiping Chads

Keep worshiping Chads
Admit it, you presumed this thread is focused on Chad worship and you rushed to comment so you could act edgy and grab some attention.

Well, you presumed wrong: so have some humility and fuck off before you embarass yourself even further, you stupid vermin.

Admit it, you presumed this thread is focused on Chad worship and you rushed to comment so you could act edgy and grab some attention.

Well, you presumed wrong: so have some humility and fuck off before you embarass yourself even further, you stupid vermin.
Bro you uploaded a bunch of pictures of men you think are hot

most foids want to settle with chad but as chad dont settle they have to opt for the chadlite then the normie men.

Chad, Chadlite, whatever.

most foids want to settle with chad but as chad dont settle they have to opt for the chadlite then the normie men.
yes but also you have to add the lower the SMV scale you go down the higher the resources /status//money/skills/ hoops you need to jump through

Is this a "Chad", to you?