Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ex inmate Shaun Attwood says Alek Minassian will be killed in prison, gives extremely bluepilled advice to incels

Over for this baldcel, not gonna lie.

I believe him though, a lot of criminals are ironically faggy whiteknights. Kill ten innocent men? Fine. Kill one woman? They get morally outraged.

Although if you're committing an attack like AM did I think you tend to accept your life is over. So his point is kind of moot really, most shooters tend to kill themselves before they get caught for a reason.

yeah, this is soy as fuck

yeah, this is soy as fuck
Inmates are weird. I heard they’ll get mad if you hurt an elder yet elderly inmates always get attacked in prison

If a pussy like that guy can survive then I'm sure AM will be fine. AM would punch this guys lights out within seconds

Send that guy back to prison
full

Lots of other bad guys exist in prison and yet they are still alive, yes sometimes they do get killed but it is a small chance, by the way ain't Canadian prisons comfy compared to American prisons

Lots of other bad guys exist in prison and yet they are still alive, yes sometimes they do get killed but it is a small chance, by the way ain't Canadian prisons comfy compared to American prisons
idk what canadian prisons are like but this idea that people society hates get killed in prison seems to be a myth.

This guy should be sent back to prison for inciting violence. Just being an incel is a crime that can send you to prison. So he's basically saying any crime that lands you in prison is a death sentence for us.

This guy should be sent back to prison for inciting violence. Just being an incel is a crime that can send you to prison. So he's basically saying any crime that lands you in prison is a death sentence for us.
yep

who should be sent back to prison? shaun the bald guy in the video?

Anyone here been to prison?

AM’s final smash in Super smash bros would his van

I would join the Aryan brotherhood maybe I could pass with my Polack blood

I heard that guy Assburger survived when he pretended to be a Christian to get in their group

prison is literally hell on earth its full of savages and faggots some of the sickest people alive

Watched 40 seconds and stopped watching. This guy thinks Elliot Rodger was rich when he was broke and his dad had to file for bankruptcy. This guy did zero research.

Motherfucker baldcel. His wife cucks him with Tyrones and gives them a rimjob and he jerks off to that now he is here advising us on how to get laid. Fuck off to your cell baldcel and give blowjobs to tannies, motherfucker.

Normies love jerking off to prison justice:feelsseriously:

it wouldn't surprise me if they offed him, prisoners are extreme white knights.

It seems like Canadian prison is cucked. I can see him getting straight up raped in Brazil, or Florida even, but not Canada.

It seems like Canadian prison is cucked. I can see him getting straight up raped in Brazil, or Florida even, but not Canada.
Prison faggotry is uncucked?

Prison faggotry is uncucked?
What? I'm just saying Canadian prison is Camp Snoopy, and if you do time in places like the South, or Brazil, you're gonna get AIDS

What? I'm just saying Canadian prison is Camp Snoopy, and if you do time in places like the South, or Brazil, you're gonna get AIDS
Screw those homo prisons. I hope they get nuked.

Screw those homo prisons. I hope they get nuked.
This is why the military industrial complex promotes the gay agenda among browns. They want to spread AIDS via prison rape

2020 01 31 14 53 18 AIDS cases in prisons   Google Search

This is why the military industrial complex promotes the gay agenda among browns. They want to spread AIDS via prison rape
Military is another word for homos.

Canadian prison is so fucking soft

I'm not going to prison. I wouldn't survive there. I don't have good social skills.
Me too tbh I'd be turned into Tyrone's bitch and die within a week

alek minassian is manly as fuck, not gonna lie. He actually has the balls to face the consequences.

it wouldn't surprise me if they offed him, prisoners are extreme white knights.
Alek is still alive and people were friendly to him in jail actually. Idk if prisoners are white knights. I’ve heard that nobody in prison cares if you are a woman beater
Normies love jerking off to prison justice:feelsseriously:
Prison justice is kinda a myth
Military is another word for homos.
The military are war criminals

An ex-inmate giving life advice, clown world

I bet next Shaun would say that mass shooters are killed in prison like as if people in prison who kill and rob would hate mass shooters JFL

If Alek's life is in danger, the Canadian govnmt should do something about this.

Every human, no matter his past actions, has the right to life(Human right btw), so he needs protection.

Article 3.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Whoever cucks and whores don't like will be tortured in prison because he says so.
People always assume that whoever they hate will be killed in jail. I read about a guy arrested for killing a gay person and people said “wHeN tHoSe iNmAtEs kNoW aBoUt hIs CrImE, tHeY’LL KiLL hIm” even though gays are extremely hated by inmates so this inmates will like you if you kill homos
If Alek's life is in danger, the Canadian govnmt should do something about this.

Every human, no matter his past actions, has the right to life(Human right btw), so he needs protection.

The death penalty should be banned

People always assume that whoever they hate will be killed in jail. I read about a guy arrested for killing a gay person and people said “wHeN tHoSe iNmAtEs kNoW aBoUt hIs CrImE, tHeY’LL KiLL hIm” even though gays are extremely hated by inmates so this inmates will like you if you kill homos
They'd probably be praising him. The "prison justice" nonsense was always just a cuck fantasy to scare men into not doing anything that's considered offensive according to pc culture.

Last edited:
They'd probably be praising him. The "prison justice" nonsense was always just a cuck fantasy to scare men into not doing anything that's considered offensive according to pc culture.
Of course the inmates would praise the guy who kills a gay person. When people think of what prison is like, they always think of a violent place filled with gangs and violent tattooed criminals. Not all prisons are like that. In fact, I bet a large percentage of prisons are nothing like that

Of course the inmates would praise the guy who kills a gay person. When people think of what prison is like, they always think of a violent place filled with gangs and violent tattooed criminals. Not all prisons are like that. In fact, I bet a large percentage of prisons are nothing like that
If everyone people hate get raped and killed in prison then there would be no need for prison guards.

If everyone people hate get raped and killed in prison then there would be no need for prison guards.
People said Jared Fogle would get raped and killed in prison and yes he got beaten up once but that was the only time it occurred. Other than that, he’s having a very happy time in prison according to Ex-inmate Marc brooks who went to the same jail. Inmates aren’t attacking Fogle.

people thought Larry Nassar would be killed but while Nassar was attacked one time that was only ONCE and now he’s in a protective custody jail and is safe

Also, apparently inmates were friendly to Alek Minassian in jail

People said Jared Fogle would get raped and killed in prison and yes he got beaten up once but that was the only time it occurred. Other than that, he’s having a very happy time in prison according to Ex-inmate Marc brooks who went to the same jail. Inmates aren’t attacking Fogle.

people thought Larry Nassar would be killed but while Nassar was attacked one time that was only ONCE and now he’s in a protective custody jail and is safe

Also, apparently inmates were friendly to Alek Minassian in jail
And those are the famous guys. If they weren't on tv then no one in prison would know what they did, unless they tell on themselves.

And those are the famous guys. If they weren't on tv then no one in prison would know what they did, unless they tell on themselves.
If Shaun Attwood said that Alek would find in jail, his vid would have many dislikes

I can look at my sex offender registry and meet some people on it, I bet most of them were never assaulted in jail

If Shaun Attwood said that Alek would find in jail, his vid would have many dislikes

I can look at my sex offender registry and meet some people on it, I bet most of them were never assaulted in jail
I bet if you made a video asking that to sex offenders and they all said they were safe in prison, cucktube would delete the video. Jfl at taking down a video because it doesn't contain violence, but that's how sick cuck's and whore's minds are, on the other hand men aren't even allowed to say foids make false accusations on npc platforms.

I bet if you made a video asking that to sex offenders and they all said they were safe in prison, cucktube would delete the video. Jfl at taking down a video because it doesn't contain violence, but that's how sick cuck's and whore's minds are, on the other hand men aren't even allowed to say foids make false accusations on npc platforms.
I remember Lockdown23and1 made a video on what really happens to sex offenders in prison and he said that some can be attacked but some don’t be attacked and that they don’t always get attacked. The video is now gone.

I remember Lockdown23and1 made a video on what really happens to sex offenders in prison and he said that some can be attacked but some don’t be attacked and that they don’t always get attacked. The video is now gone.
Jfl, he didn't even say most of them don't get attacked, he only said some don't.