Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ex Chad ""friend"" that betrayed me is trying to sell me shit

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★★
This Chad betrayed me and left me in the hands of bullies in middle school(also lost virginity at 15) is now trying to seel me useless shit.Like fuck man does he think i'm a fool just because i'm ugly?!?

What does he trying to sell :feelstrash: :feelshaha:

What does he trying to sell :feelstrash: :feelshaha:
Shitty courses like ""how to git gud at studying and remember shit guaranteed by Chad" like FUUUUUUUK MAN

if you buy it, soon he will get you into pyramidal marketing scam.
Sounds exactly like my avi's story.Also i'm not that stupid tbh

Tell him to fuck off

no, why would you assume i am Italian ? lol
Oh, i thought you were Italian because of your name Dio means god in Italian and you're previous description was in god i trusted or something like that

Chads being chads. What else is new? They know you're of a lower status than them, so of course they will treat you like shit.

Shitty courses like ""how to git gud at studying and remember shit guaranteed by Chad" like FUUUUUUUK MAN
Is he actually trying to make you buy it? If he was truly your friend he should have just given it to your for free if he thinks it actually helps rofl.

dio its from Diogenes the Cynic, and the "in god i trusted, and i was wrong" i just made it in that moment. wish i was italian tbh, WE WUZZ ROMANZ AND SHOIEEEEEEEEEEET.
Trust me you actually don't.Anyway sorry for the mistake
Is he actually trying to make you buy it? If he was truly your friend he should have just given it to your for free if he thinks it actually helps rofl.
That's why i said ""'friend"""