Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everytime I see an Asian Chad with an Aryan Stacy, I throw a mini temper tantrum

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Not only because that is a perversion of nature, but also because that pure Aryan Stacy is ruining her potential offsprings genetics by choosing to breed with a race other than her own Aryan race.
Part of me dies inside whenever I see that and I go off to throw a mini tantrum or if I really can't contain my anger I find the nearest trash can and beat the shit out of it.

Kek this isn't 4chan you race coper

Kek this isn't 4chan you race coper
It's diluting the pure Aryan genes and that will screw humanity over even more than it already is.

It's diluting the pure Aryan genes and that will screw humanity over even more than it already is.
I couldn't give two shits as to the fate of so called humanity, and you shouldn't either

Never seen it happen irl before ngl. Also there's a 90% chance you're a ricecel trying to make whites look like spergs.

I couldn't give two shits as to the fate of so called humanity, and you shouldn't either
As much as we despise humanity, without it both of us would be dead. It's a lose lose scenario tbh.

Never seen it happen irl before ngl. Also there's a 90% chance you're a ricecel trying to make whites look like spergs.
I can assure you, I'm no Ricecel.

She's not breeding with him. She's using him for lifestyle funding , shes fucking Tyrones, and she ends up breeding with Chad ultimately

She's not breeding with him. She's using him for lifestyle funding , shes fucking Tyrones, and she ends up breeding with Chad ultimately
The epitome of spoiled. Truly spoiled.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

we wuz nazis and shiet

hitler dindu nuffin

She will end up in a dim sim as main ingredient when he is finished with her

we wuz nazis and shiet

hitler dindu nuffin
NO HE WAS BASED BUT YOU BLUEPILLED FUCKERS MADE HIM ROPE HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT DER FUHRER I WILL BURN YOU WITH A FLAMMENWERFER 35! (IN VIDEO GAME)

This is, of-course, also racist, though I wouldn't use it to be anti-Asian.

pure Aryan Stacy is ruining her potential offsprings genetics by choosing to breed with a race other than her own Aryan race.
This should count as foid worship. White foids fuck dogs and you hitler dindu nuffin kikes worship the ground they walk on if they have blond hair.

Wait a minute, so WMAF couples literally outnumber AMWF couples anywhere from 10 to 1 to 500 to 1.

And you're mad that you see a few asian changs with a few aryan stacys?

If this isn't flatout aggressive race war emanating from white males (of all looks spectrums), against us Asian men, then I don't know what is.

Its not enough that WMAF couples literally outnumber AMWF from 77 to 1 to 500 to 1. A few changs with aryan stacys is unacceptable.

This is why I am siding with niggers and will always side with them.

White men cause all of this mass inceldom and globohomo crap, then escape the ramifications of their own actions by dating ethnic foids enmasse, and before, used to lynch niggers just for looking at their muh white queens.

All of the data and evidence suggests white women in general, very strongly discriminate against men of color in dating. So there are literally only a few successful black or asian men with white foids. Even that is unacceptable. Meanwhile I literally see foids of all races worship white men just because they are white. Its a massive halo boost. Foids are all about shallow lookism and so you just have to think about the most white worshipping man of color then realize that the average woman in 2022, is about 5-10x more white worshipping than the most white worshipping man of color.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, so WMAF couples literally outnumber AMWF couples anywhere from 10 to 1 to 500 to 1.

If this isn't flatout aggressive race war emanating from white males (of all looks spectrums), against us Asian men, then I don't know what is.

Its not enough that WMAF couples literally outnumber AMWF from 77 to 1 to 500 to 1. A few changs with aryan stacys is unacceptable.

White men cause all of this mass inceldom and globohomo crap, then escape the ramifications of their own actions by dating ethnic foids enmasse, and before, used to lynch niggers just for looking at their muh white queens.

All of the data and evidence suggests white women in general, very strongly discriminate against men of color in dating. So there are literally only a few successful black or asian men with white foids. Even that is unacceptable. Meanwhile I literally see foids of all races worship white men just because they are white. Its a massive halo boost. Foids are all about shallow lookism and so you just have to think about the most white worshipping man of color then realize that the average woman in 2022, is about 5-10x more white worshipping than the most white worshipping man of color.

Exactly. The hypocrisy is just stunning. That's why I applaud any time I see a hot blonde with a nonwhite man. Especially if he's average looking. Been seeing it quite a bit lately too. Dude you're ugly what the fuck do you care about "muh white genes"?

I'm just going to assume OP is a low IQ caucusgroid to so flagrantly overlook white men dating other races.

This should count as foid worship. White foids fuck dogs and you hitler dindu nuffin kikes worship the ground they walk on if they have blond hair.

It's obvious this guy is just a coping ricecel trying to race bait by pretending to a "white Supremacist that can't stand when Asian men take his women."

Which lets be honest is pretty rare irl

Dies of cringe

Nazi coper living somewhere where AMWF seems to be prominent...

Let me guess, you're Russian?

If so, then hi! Always nice to see another Slavcel here:feelsEhh:.

I mean yeah but you could've just kept that to yourself instead of writing it out here out of all places :feelsclown:

Fuck off retard. "Muh subhuman ethnics steal our white wimminz and shiet!!".

He was NT so mogs all of us.

"Perversion of nature"

No, these developments are completely ordinary.
Mixing a purebred Aryan Stacy with a non Aryan to create an impure mongrel who will constantly have both sides of his mind at war with each other for simultaneously being perfect and imperfect? That is the exact opposite of ordinary.

prolly a soy that's into raceplay or some shit

Always nice to meet a fellow Stormfrontcel.

Cope harder depressed whitecel, this isnt 4chan

never seen them but i see plenty of aryan stacies with their BBC bfs

Cant tell if trolling

She probably wasn't a Stacy and you're overrating her. I rarely see attractive white foids with non-white men.