Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everytime i read shit like "RAPEFUGES ARE STEALING OUR WHITE WYMAN" I do not know if I feel pity or anger

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Impling that middle-eastern brown skin manlets will steal the woman from a race of 5' 11" (AVERAGE HEIGHT) blonde white man.

You must be deep in the :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.

Have you not heard the news? Curries are the most desirable race!

Have you not heard the news? Curries are the most desirable race!
No bro, they lose to the yellows. Yellows are the biggest slayers.

fcFECVH.jpg

that shit is bluepilled af. As if ethnics can run reverse JBW on white women

that shit is bluepilled af. As if ethnics can run reverse JBW on white women
I think this kind of shit should be forbidden here, seriously.

These imbecile white supremacist cucks cant see but saying shit like this directly violates the no bluepill rule.

Germancels are retarded on here they seriously believe white german foids take shitskins with no language skills and anything appealing over white men they seriously need to stop cope like that

It’s gigacope

JFL at the 4chan retards who’ve been convinced that afghan refugees are slaying blonde Swedish women

JFL at the white knight cucks crying about “rapefugees rape muh white wominz”
Those women have brutally rejected them and they still cry about them getting groped. Most pathetic cucks I’ve seen

It’s gigacope

JFL at the 4chan retards who’ve been convinced that afghan refugees are slaying blonde Swedish women

Those women have brutally rejected them and they still cry about them getting groped. Most pathetic cucks I’ve seen
This. And never forget a dominant rule everywhere in the west: SJW on the streets, KKK in the sheets

You're right man.
Yesterday I saw a couple of asian men with blonde women.
The first one looked like 5'8 top and very robust.
The second one looked shorter, badler and fater. Bonus, they had a little Elliot.

I'm not even talking about north african slayers.

You kidding, right? If no, can you say where are you from?

eh, wouldn't go as far as to say that. But the only interracial couples I see here in Sweden are ones where the male is ethnic and the female is white. So much for JBW

Impling that middle-eastern brown skin manlets will steal the woman from a race of 5' 11" (AVERAGE HEIGHT) blonde white man.

You must be deep in the :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
Just kidnap them and force them to fuck you. This is how the female brain will respect you

You're right man.
Yesterday I saw a couple of asian men with blonde women.
The first one looked like 5'8 top and very robust.
The second one looked shorter, badler and fater. Bonus, they had a little Elliot.

I'm not even talking about north african slayers.
And I know a 5’2 balding Indian janitor who slays white women every weekend

I think this kind of shit should be forbidden here, seriously.

These imbecile white supremacist cucks cant see but saying shit like this directly violates the no bluepill rule.

Yeah, the same thing goes for "muh BBC theory". It's a thinly veiled way to complain about "black men stealin muh white women". Of course dating website data definitively disproves BBC theory, but it gets spammed a lot by psychotically dedicated SFcels, and as a result a lot of non-SFcels ended up falling for it. It's the whole "“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth" phenomenon.

It's amazing just how psychotically dedicated to racebaiting some of these guys are though. I deleted a racebait thread and gave him a 10 percent warning. He tried to argue with me when he got the warning...and then he waited until I was offline for a while to repost the exact same thread again. But thankfully high IQ Knajjd WAS online and promptly deleted it and gave the offender a 70 percent warning.

Personally what I find most peculiar is the baffling loyalty to foids that have consistently rejected you, and have wanted nothing to do with you for your entire life. It's pure cuckoldry.

I'm sorry for not being a total autist and recluse.
Next time, I would try to make a video and interviewed them.

As with any group of religious zealots, believers in the Church of JBW should not be taken seriously by those with an IQ exceeding room temperature.

It's amazing just how psychotically dedicated to racebaiting some of these guys are though. I deleted a racebait thread and gave him a 10 percent warning. He tried to argue with me when he got the warning...and then he waited until I was offline for a while to repost the exact same thread again. But thankfully high IQ Knajjd WAS online and promptly deleted it and gave the offender a 70 percent warning.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GREAT JOB suuhasuhahusahusuhasuhsahusuha

I will never forget this one man. I have it in my favorites folder xD

I deleted a racebait thread and gave him a 10 percent warning. He tried to argue with me when he got the warning...and then he waited until I was offline for a while to repost the exact same thread again. But thankfully high IQ Knajjd WAS online and promptly deleted it and gave the offender a 70 percent warning.
Are you talking about that “FACEandLMS exposed as tyrone slayer” lookism crosspost?

tbh I would’ve let it stay, I wanted to see who the sub0 IQ posters are. Thankfully I spotted a few before that garbage thread was deleted

Alt rightercels are weird. they claim they hate women because they have been rejected by them but then they say muhh stop raping muh white women. bro if you hate women why the fuck you being such a white knight pussyguard ?

No bro, they lose to the yellows. Yellows are the biggest slayers.

fcFECVH.jpg

EnviousDamagedBettong-small.gif

it's hypergamy guys

tike_torches_of_hate.jpg

the 3 white guys on the right will get white women. the 3 white guys on the left will have to battle top tier refugee Chaddams for the leftovers.

Chaddams will win imo

321A28C600000578-3488207-image-a-28_1457722865951.jpg
44855974_576839086106590_3077974164766299440_n.jpg

Last edited:
They aren't stealing them on average but the (((media))) and the (((governments))) surely wish they were. They create massive propaganda and endorse this in every way possible.

Let us say only the 10 most attractive percent of them get foids...It is already a HUGE problem in a country where there are already too many men and twice as many single men than foids.

It’s gigacope

stormcels are most pathetic cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back