Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything that occurs to incels is stated by THE POLICE in U.K. as a cause to call 999

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

look at the criterion to allow police intervention under the guise of domestic abuse if you suffer from;
Emotional or psychological abuse

Emotional abuse is an attack on you as a person, rather than a physical attack. It can be as harmful and damaging as physical abuse.

It can involve;

• name-calling
  • putting you down
  • blaming you
  • gaslighting you or making you doubt yourself and your own judgement
  • making you feel guilty
  • making you feel worthless
  • making you feel scared or threatened

Emotional abuse can erode your sense of self to the point where you believe your abuser. It’s wrong and you can contact the police about it. Report emotional abuse to us – call police on 101. In the case of an emergency dial 999

THIS IS THE FUCKING LIVED EXPERIENCE OF EVERY FUCKING INCEL IN EVERY LOW PAID JOB

ITS LITERALLY THE SAME TIRED OLD HERRRR DERRRRR THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHO THE ABUSE IS OCCURRING TO NOT THE WHAT ABUSE IS OCCURRING OBJECTIVELY.

if the same abuse occurs to a man or a balding indian janitor, sorry sweety no police for you your not calling anyone

society and in this case the U.K. is gaslighting men and especially incels, and unfavoured groups so much their annual bill for kerosene is twice the size of the U.K's GDP

Well we do exactly the same thing to women pls delete this before they call FBI on us

says the woman GTFOH
Am I wrong? We dont post stuff that insult belittle or threaten women? I posted a thread yesterday making fun of rising female suicide rate in Japan. In that case I should be locked up to.

again GTFOH
actually look at my post history
LITERALLY EVERY ONE IS POINTING OUT HYPOCRISY OF WOMEN AND NOT AD HOMINEM HERR DERR LOW BALL SEWER ATTACKS

except for mckenzie bezos post
as she divorce raped a man for BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

abuse to whitey doesn't count.
Am I wrong? We dont post stuff that insult belittle or threaten women? I posted a thread yesterday making fun of rising female suicide rate in Japan. In that case I should be locked up to.
fbi

No because they started it
Because they act like retarde we should not follow their example. We should act like gentlemen and not give them material to schreenshot and make fun of us. That is how we win and not by stooping to their level.