Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Everything is soy now

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
The Left ruined everything that used to be fun.

Now every movie has to have a foid protagonist, evil white men and a Tyrone that saves the day.

The news is all about how great Tyrones are.

The internet is all just normie cucks worshipping Tyrone.

I wonder what delusional world you people live in sometimes. You try to claim white oppression like foids claim oppression.

Being liberal is just showing the jews that you are playing along with their end goal like a good goy.

Libcucks stand for absolutely nothing but virtue signaling, change my mind.

The same goes for video games and clothes. Everything around us is soyish now.

Being liberal is just showing the jews that you are playing along with their end goal like a good goy.

^^^

The virtue signalling is off the charts and is just proof that normies will claim to have any belief. I heard some one on the radio say "and this nonbinary person thought...." and just fucking cringed, what the fuck does that even mean lmao.

The virtue signalling is off the charts and is just proof that normies will claim to have any belief. I heard some one on the radio say "and this nonbinary person thought...." and just fucking cringed, what the fuck does that even mean lmao.

The West is a rotting carcass.

Mind the smell.

The West is a rotting carcass.
"The West" doesn't really even exist since the "end of history" period in the 90s tbh
It's a globalized, culturally homogeneous kind of world now.

Now every movie has to have a foid protagonist, evil white men and a Tyrone that saves the day.

Don't think it's quite that bad, if it was true @Colvin76 would be running halo game and slaying, or maybe that's why he left??

"The West" doesn't really even exist since the "end of history" period in the 90s tbh
It's a globalized, culturally homogeneous kind of world now.

The West (as I refer to it anyway) means the post-WW2 Anglo-American culture, which is now globally dominant. It's ubiquitous, and elements of it are present in all cultures around the world. That culture has been dying since the early 21st century, and I think it died in the last couple of years. Now it's the infection from necrosis that's slowly spreading. Feminism is beginning to plague the far East. Give them another decade or so and their teenagers will be undergoing sex change operations, and this will be seen as normal as getting a piercing.

The West is marred with Jew-induced self-hate.

The West (as I refer to it anyway) means the post-WW2 Anglo-American culture, which is now globally dominant. It's ubiquitous, and elements of it are present in all cultures around the world. That culture has been dying since the early 21st century, and I think it died in the last couple of years. Now it's the infection from necrosis that's slowly spreading. Feminism is beginning to plague the far East. Give them another decade or so and their teenagers will be undergoing sex change operations, and this will be seen as normal as getting a piercing.
Okay I thought you mean "The West" as in western civilization that conservatives in anglo countries sometimes talk about the need to defend.

Imo it's very weird to go that countries influenced heavily by reality tv, rap, movies and pop culture for decades now are still talking about western civilization as if it has recently existed in the form people think of it as.
Western civilization hasn't really been recognizable after the sexual revolution of the 1960s and then the proliferation of rap, celebrity and thug culture in the 90s and afterward.

Okay I thought you mean "The West" as in western civilization that conservatives in anglo countries sometimes talk about the need to defend.

Imo it's very weird to go that countries influenced heavily by reality tv, rap, movies and pop culture for decades now are still talking about western civilization as if it has recently existed in the form people think of it as.
Western civilization hasn't really been recognizable after the sexual revolution of the 1960s and then the proliferation of rap, celebrity and thug culture in the 90s and afterward.

I think most people around the world think that Western culture is synonymous with entertainment, political freedoms, and capitalism. To an extent, they're correct, but culture forms around those things, not the reverse.

I think most people around the world think that Western culture is synonymous with entertainment, political freedoms, and capitalism. To an extent, they're correct, but culture forms around those things, not the reverse.
What I'm saying is that all the things conservatives associate with western civilization (rule of law, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, civilized behavior and dress, relative equal rights between men and women, capitalism and a society that rewards hard work) have been gone for a long time now in anglo countries and replaced with vapid pop culture, rap, celebrity, gossip, the court of public opinion on social media and voyeurism. That has become the predominant culture of anglo countries compared to the past (defined as before the 90s and rap culture became mainstream and further back before the 1960s sexual revolution).

What I'm saying is that all the things conservatives associate with western civilization (rule of law, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, civilized behavior and dress, relative equal rights between men and women, capitalism and a society that rewards hard work) have been gone for a long time now in anglo countries and replaced with vapid pop culture, rap, celebrity, gossip, the court of public opinion on social media and voyeurism. That has become the predominant culture of anglo countries compared to the past (defined as before the 90s and rap culture became mainstream and further back before the 1960s sexual revolution).

Yes, the 90s seems like a good reference point for when things started to visibly decline.

Yes, the 90s seems like a good reference point for when things started to visibly decline.
Yeah I remember when I used to read a lot of comment sections on conservative news sites with the prevailing opinion being that the 1980s were the last time that resembled a more sane and orderly world in western countries.

Yeah I remember when I used to read a lot of comment sections on conservative news sites with the prevailing opinion being that the 1980s were the last time that resembled a more sane and orderly world in western countries.

The 80s were also the last time there was any good lyrical music, but that's just, like, my opinion, man.

The 80s were also the last time there was any good lyrical music, but that's just, like, my opinion, man.
EDM has a lot of 80s influence to the music and EDM was pretty popular in the 2010s tbh

Damn right, rarely do I see new media now that's actually badass.
Yep, same goes for sports. Current day soccer players for example, they look like pussies compared to those from even 10 years ago, especially 20 years ago.

Yep, same goes for sports. Current day soccer players for example, they look like pussies compared to those from even 10 years ago, especially 20 years ago.
This is why the main sport I watch now is boxing, no feminine man would dare risk their life in the ring.

Jmnrtrmkzerujz5

Don't think it's quite that bad, if it was true @Colvin76 would be running halo game and slaying, or maybe that's why he left??
Nope I'm still here. Still a KHHV.

Suck my virgin cock, you utter faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

the only thing thats based is .co everything else has gone too shit agreed

I wonder what delusional world you people live in sometimes. You try to claim white oppression like foids claim oppression.
OP is probably one of those normtards who believes in sub8 law.

the only thing thats based is .co everything else has gone too shit agreed
Legit.
The jews had it their way, again.

Nope I'm still here. Still a KHHV.

Suck my virgin cock, you utter faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
19 years old are you?
He may be right, you haven't even begun to live.
When you turn 30, white foids will be sucking your herpes ridden cock and your toes too.

Legit.
The jews had it their way, again.

19 years old are you?
He may be right, you haven't even begun to live.
When you turn 30, white foids will be sucking your herpes ridden cock and your toes too.
I'm 19.

Kissless Virgins (me) can't gey herpes.

Masculinity is outlawed unless you're good looking.

Do non whites even belong in the west