Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything Is So Fucking Monotonous.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
I am at college; everyday feels the fucking same. I go to the same bullshit classes, do the same bullshit work, do the same bullshit at the gym when I do go, take the same bullshit showers, etc. Even stuff I do enjoy like smoking weed, posting here, listening to music, playing vidya all feels the fucking same.

It literally feels like I am living the same day every single fucking day of my life. All for what, zero pussy.

Even if that was somehow a regular or even semi regular occurrence, I could maybe cope with this repetitive hell better.

So I guess everyone except the top 1% basically just cope:feelsbadman:

But it at least fulfills a basic need and makes life more bearable.

You go to the gym? facecel. gtfo out of here and go to looksmax

hobbycoping breaks the monotony

I do hobby cope. I smoke weed, I play vidya, I watch tv shows/movies, listen to music, write, read, look at artwork online etc.

You go to the gym? facecel. gtfo out of here and go to looksmax
 angry cuck

i just rot on .is JFL, my only hobby except for doing random shit on the internet

Only to a point, i own almost all woodworking and metalworking tools and after a while it all became a chore and a drag, without a femoids love life is not worth living

I am at college; everyday feels the fucking same. I go to the same bullshit classes, do the same bullshit work, do the same bullshit at the gym when I do go, take the same bullshit showers, etc. Even stuff I do enjoy like smoking weed, posting here, listening to music, playing vidya all feels the fucking same.

It literally feels like I am living the same day every single fucking day of my life. All for what, zero pussy.

Even if that was somehow a regular or even semi regular occurrence, I could maybe cope with this repetitive hell better.

i'm in college too. i hate it so much. at least if i had a job i would be making money for the bullshit work i do.

as an incel, you get two feelings to choose from. boredom and suffering. there's no other way.
I do hobby cope. I smoke weed
based
i just rot on .is JFL, my only hobby
same jfl

Only to a point, i own almost all woodworking and metalworking tools and after a while it all became a chore and a drag, without a femoids love life is not worth living
True. This is why I have multiple hobbies to keep me coping

You go to the gym?
Yeah? Because I want to have high testosterone thats why. According to some users on here, doing anything other than Ldar ing is a "fakecel" trait jfl. I know it won't help me in anyway, but I am sick of being shit on by this shit world & soyciety and want to do something to cope but to also not be weak like it wants me to be.
facecel. gtfo out of here and go to looksmax
Gtfo here and go to some LGBT forum where you belong.

i've only smoked weed twice. both times were with my sister jfl
Ask her to give you some more or direct you to the plug she gets it from. Try and get your hands on some for you to have for yourself, brocel :smonk:

How going to the gym makes one a fakecel ?
Who in their right mind enjoys paying for phisical laybour, anyone that goes to gym thinks that if they imrove their bodies femoid will be attracted to them, but there is no workout for the face or social skills .

I do hobby cope. I smoke weed, I play vidya, I watch tv shows/movies, listen to music, write, read, look at artwork online etc.
Would you feel good sharing your writing ? I would like to read ( as myself being someone who used to cope with writing).

Kids, when you will enlist for a job - you will cry that studying was god's job

Would you feel good sharing your writing ? I would like to read ( as myself being someone who used to cope with writing).
I kinda want to try and start marketing it online in hopes of making more cash, so sorry brocel but no.

I am doing this to preserve anonymity as I would not want my works possibly traced back to an account on an Incel site. JFL.

Can relate. I finished college but still have a rotine that is basically going from work to gym, from gym to home, lay down and rot while i play or watch anything.
What means to be alive i wonder;

Last edited:
You go to the gym because you have hope, that if you improve your body a foid might find you attractive, thats a bluepilled mindset.
Actually nigga, that is more in line with the redpill mindset :feelsjuice:

No, I know that I will not attract any foids no matter who jacked I get, I just do it because I want to have high t & so I can be tough so that I can be prepared for when shit hits the roof.

Such is life as a sup hoomahn.

Who in their right mind enjoys paying for phisical laybour, anyone that goes to gym thinks that if they imrove their bodies femoid will be attracted to them, but there is no workout for the face or social skills .
Got your point. But look, gym is not only about the way you look to foids. It is about the way you feel about yourself. I still ugly but i can see signals of physical improvement. It also helps with self control, clears some negative thoughts while turn them into strengh.
Anyone who goes to the gym thinking about getting laid is a simp.

Got your point. But look, gym is not only about the way you look to foids. It is about the way you feel about yourself. I still ugly but i can see signals of physical improvement. It also helps with self control, clears some negative thoughts while turn them into strengh.
:feelsYall:
Anyone who goes to the gym thinking about getting laid is a simp.
Based. I know it won't help, but I do it for the aforementioned reasons you stated, brocel.

I kinda want to try and start marketing it online in hopes of making more cash, so sorry brocel but no.

I am doing this to preserve anonymity as I would not want my works possibly traced back to an account on an Incel site. JFL.
Makes sense. And i wish you the best.

I feel the same way. A lot of my hobbies like gaming, playing sports, going for walks, etc. just don't bring me happiness anymore. Every day I go to class/work, rot away in my dorm room, and on the weekends when I try to go out and socialize or at the very least surround myself with others so that I'm not completely alone, no one wants to even talk to me and there are happy couples all around me.

I've said it plenty before: it's not even the pussy (or lack thereof) that makes me want to die. I don't even care for sex much anymore because I can just beat off. It's the feeling of having someone care about me that I'm so desperate to experience - the feeling that I'm not alone in this cruel world.

What's the damn point? Living alone in misery just to be a slave for some greedy corporation? No thanks. I'll probably rope by the time I'm 30.

Last edited: