Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everything is pointless

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
I'm just tired of it. I've seen even inferior people with such empty minds but still being able to gettin' girls while i've tried everything i was told to do or i've seen that worked with other people but NOTHING of it worked with me. "Be yourself", "take care of yourself", "go to gym", "talk with other guys and get some advices", yet all of them still look at me with scorn no matter i've tried. At the "best" scenario they just doesn't see more than a friend. I'm so angry, nothing related to them ever works but all the normies still say is "just try more and one of them will like you". Fuckin bullshit. I don't have a bad selfsteem, in fact i'm at least ok-ish looking, but just by being myself it's more than enough to women look at me and think "eww". I've been living isolated for so long that at this point i can't see it getting any better.

I've been watching about Elliot Rodger some time ago and tbh i couldn't help but find him relatable af even about being an Aspie too. I can't really say if i'd have balls enough to do anything similar to what he did but i can't really say if i'll still be able to hold me longer about trying to stop thinking on it.​

9 posts since August, mentions ER within the first 10 posts

:feelsLSD:

in fact i'm at least ok-ish looking, but just by being myself it's more than enough to women look at me and think "eww".
you're probably ugly but you think you're okish looking

most ugly bluepilled guys think that they're normal and not bad looking at all while they're

Have you tried improving your personality?
How often do you shower?

you're probably ugly but you think you're okish looking

most ugly bluepilled guys think that they're normal and not bad looking at all while they're
Maybe it's true then since the few "you're good looking" i get were from my mom and her female friends who oviously were just trying to sympathize

Have you tried improving your personality?
How often do you shower?
Yup, i've tried to "improve" my personality and at the end of the day i just couldn't see anything really wrong with it, i shower 2 times per day

9 posts since August, mentions ER within the first 10 posts

:feelsLSD:
Gotta admit i don't often post here since i'm still that kind of guy who thinks "maybe there's still some hope" aka hopecel

Yup, i've tried to "improve" my personality and at the end of the day i just couldn't see anything really wrong with it, i shower 2 times per day
I think you need to shower at least 3 times a day :feelsYall:

I think you need to shower at least 3 times a day :feelsYall:
it's currently my "best" since it's been months i've been without talking with nobody besides my family and without going outta home

IMG 2961
IMG 2845
Twitter Lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

200.gif
nikola tesla GIF

Elon Musk Lol GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
IMG 2963
IMG 2964

invest in showers, water, and haircut