Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Everything i love is getting killed by normies

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
-
Futuristic brutalist architecture - demolished, or rebuilt until it loses its original futuristic vibe

Beautiful Scotland nature - ruined by artificially planting trees in places where they should not be

Its like im living in some sort of nightmare. Normies try to destroy all my copes. They especially seem to hate brutalist architecture, which is my best cope, because i can walk in brutalist places and my mood gets better, but normies want me to kill myself so they demolish everything that i love and they even ruin the beautiful Nordic nature of Scotland and Iceland by their forestation programs.

total normalfag death

True. Normies hate natural stuffs.

If nuclear war doesn't end them climate change will

Yes.

Coming from a long-time fan of comic books, heavy metal music, slasher films, etc. All of it has been tainted and literally been turned gay. This is what happens when you let mainstream take over a niche. The wrong people get "inside" and ruin it from the inside / out, completely ruining it for the original fans. And whaddayaknow? It's always foids and femine-men who do this... they are all truly evil.