Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE historical architecture

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
EVERYTHING that was built before WW2 is so fucking shit(the only good architecture before WW2 is StoneHedge that is really beautiful and cool). I cant even look at it, it gives me sensory overload.

I feel like the architects who built it were some faggots. At the same time, architecture built between 60s-80s was just unbelievably good. For example, google up Merihaka or Ferrier Estate, it looks like heaven, but in some reason, architecture like this gets demolished in 21st century.

On the place of demolished brutalist masterpieces, they built something that reminds me of 19th century architecture(not SO ugly though), and in some reason, normies completely accept it, and even support the demolishion of brutalist masterpieces, and building some wooden shit instead.

I even read some normie thoughts about brutalism, and it turns out that they hate brutalism in some reason! I dont understand how is it possible to dislike brutalism. They probably dislike it because its honest and collectivist?

I dont understand what the fuck happens in normie brain.

low iq thread, old buildings can last centuries while new normieblocks and carboardhomes can't survive anything plus they look extremely ugly. Brutalism = communism

low iq thread, old buildings can last centuries while new normieblocks and carboardhomes can't survive anything plus they look extremely ugly. Brutalism = communism
View attachment 1088741
Im a communist. The statement that brutalism cant last, while old faggot shit lasts is the most RETARDED statement that ive ever heard in my life.

Brutalism is built from concrete that will last for THOUSANDS of years, while your old FAGGOT shit will collaps after 100 years unless its constantly repaired.

After your statement, i realised what a faggot you are, because everyone who prefers old shit instead of masculine brutalism is automatically a lowT faggot.

Youre the part of the problem. You dont want equal and strong society, you probably support capitalism and private property that is absolutely evil, and must be destroyed.

Incel:
Wah wah I HATE - *rolls dice* - historical architecture!

Incel:
Wah wah I HATE - *rolls dice* - historical architecture!
I literally cant look at historical architecture, because it gives me sensory overload, and panick attack.

Brutalism is built from concrete that will last for THOUSANDS of years, while your old FAGGOT shit will collaps after 100 years unless its constantly repaired.
You know it's bullshit that concrete was built on budget, you can hear your neighbours when they talk, walk and do anything slightly loud if someone is having sex then entire commie block will hear it.

Those commieshitblocks have to get repaired way more often than my old pre-ww2 small block and it's already over 100 years old and still is perfectly fine. So keep coping.

Pyramids mog.

You know it's bullshit that concrete was built on budget, you can hear your neighbours when they talk, walk and do anything slightly loud if someone is having sex then entire commie block will hear it.

Those commieshitblocks have to get repaired way more often than my old pre-ww2 small block and it's already over 100 years old and still is perfectly fine. So keep coping.
Youre SOOOO retarded.

I live in a newly built concrete brutalist estate, and i NEVER hear any neightbours. The only place when i can hear them is toilet. In all the others rooms, i NEVER hear them.

What do you mean under repairemnt??? The concrete structures are much stronger than your wooden, brick or stone shit. Nobody repaires them in my city, and everything is perfectly fine, i cant even imagine how can a "commieblock" building collapse. It has never been registered that a "commieblock" building would collapse.

At the same time, theres a faggot building in my city built in 1930s, and its already collapsing, ive read an article about it, and they say that it can literally collapse any moment.

Brutalism has nothing to do with communism, it's just the cheapest way to build mass housing.

Only Western Brutalism like the Barbican is sort of acceptable, Eastern Bloc brutalism is already decaying due to lack of maintenance and the poorer quality of the concrete.

View attachment 1088749

Western "brutalism"

View attachment 1088751View attachment 1088752

Eastern brutalism
The Eastern brutalism photo of Belgrade looks much better than the Barbican.

The best example of architecture in the world in my opinion is Merihaka in Finland.