Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everything hurts

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
★★★★★
My cheekbones hurt, my teeth feel inflamed and sensitive. My hearts in shambles. I have extremely low blood pressure despite the fact that I exercise. It’s like my body is collapsing in on itself and there’s nothing I can do. Not even my distractions work. Thinking about now is just making me rage.

I just don’t get it. What am I doing wrong?

Check your diet, goy.
DbU0nivXcAAVJXJ

How much sleep have you gotten? What foods have you been eating?

My cheekbones hurt, my teeth feel inflamed and sensitive. My hearts in shambles. I have extremely low blood pressure despite the fact that I exercise. It’s like my body is collapsing in on itself and there’s nothing I can do. Not even my distractions work. Thinking about now is just making me rage.

First step is getting bloodtests done if it has been like this for a while.

Check wisdom teeth? are they coming in?
I am getting mine removed tomorrow.

welcome to my life

JBW might as well be one of the Ten Commandments
Yeah bro white men have it so good we can betabuxx brown, tranny, gooks from the slums of the Philippians

Yeah bro white men have it so good we can betabuxx brown, tranny, hooks from the slums of the Philippians
You need to be more grateful. Whites don’t need to exercise and get the body of models anyway. I’ve never seen a white person get sick in my life

You need to be more grateful. Whites don’t need to exercise and get the body of models anyway. I’ve never seen a white person get sick in my life
Ah yes be grateful of MTN’s of my races ability to betabuxx subhuman gooks while black LTN’s slay foids of my race for free. Also I was literally born sick.

Ah yes be grateful of MTN’s of my races ability to betabuxx subhuman gooks while black LTN’s slay foids of my race for free. Also I was literally born sick.
Larp. Even when whites are “sick”, they still operate on the level that a ethnic operates on. A sick white > healthy ethnic. No such thing as a sick white