Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everything always goes wrong for me.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It's infuriating, nothing is ever easy for me! It's always a spilled cup, a dropped phone, dropped food, a stubbed toe, a clumsy fall, multiple typos etc do you understand?

And those are just the minor examples! I haven't even talked about the missed appointments, the falling for sex game scams, the ripple effects from lying, accidents I could have avoided if I was at the right place etc

I'm frustrated everyday because things keep happening to me. Why can't my life just be a little bit easier?

I feel you bro

murphy's law works exceptionally accurate in incels lives, I'd rather be surprised if anything I did went right.

Everything goes wrong for us since we're creatures designed for torture, not pleasure.

What is that ?
Were you scammed into buying sex games ?
Yup. I then had to create a new bank card and ask for a refund, been which they still haven't given me a week later. I should have known that site was shady the moment I realized the email they sent me was in the spam folder. That's 40$ possible down the drain. I really hope they refund me

Bad luck seems to be an incel trait tbh
Although not easily explainable things in the universe just don't line up well for incels.
Fate itself seems to try to make life for incels as uncomfortable as possible at every juncture tbh