Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Everyone should be thugmaxxing

Darthvader

Darthvader

Beansoccercel
-
Listen I don't mean go out there get tattoos and Rob people and do crimes I mean atleast put up a threatening image and defend yourself with the necessary force which is not even illegal most of the time don't listen to the soy boy cucks that tell you not too society already hates you and we know being nice is detrimental due to the blackpill

Attachments

• artworks-000171202428-e4grjt-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-000171202428-e4grjt-t500x500.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 95
I'm too skinny to thugmaxx. Right now I am experimenting with my weight to see how much I need to lose to get a flat stomach (51.3 kg as of an hour ago, still got fat there, despite also being 178 cm). Afterwards I will get heavier again and eat crap until I weigh 60 kg. Even then, I lack the muscles to be seen as threatening.

I'm too skinny to thugmaxx. Right now I am experimenting with my weight to see how much I need to lose to get a flat stomach (51.3 kg as of an hour ago, still got fat there, despite also being 178 cm). Afterwards I will get heavier again and eat crap until I weigh 60 kg. Even then, I lack the muscles to be seen as threatening.
same im skinny

Ok so I just need to post a pic with a gun and I get gf?

How tf do you thugmax as a short ricecel

How tf do you thugmax as a short ricecel
I would say It first starts with the mentality people who bully others are usually enacting the prey and predator relationship you have to start thinking of yourself as someone who does the eating not the one that gets ate if that makes sense and if you need a gun or some type of weapon because of poor frame and/or height then that's what you should do.
Ok so I just need to post a pic with a gun and I get gf?
No but atleast you won't be spitted on by everyone for being an incel but if you like that go ahead

Listen I don't mean go out there get tattoos and Rob people and do crimes I mean atleast put up a threatening image and defend yourself with the necessary force which is not even illegal most of the time don't listen to the soy boy cucks that tell you not too society already hates you and we know being nice is detrimental due to the blackpill
too late for me. I am tech curry Indian. can't be threatening while being tech fag 5'5 currycel

Only works if you’re black or mestizo looking.

And that’s because he killed people. Women like that exist, ones that fall in love with mass murderers.
u have kill people then runaway into another country and then use murder Fame to ascend. make sure no extradition treaty. personally not worth the effort imo

u have kill people then runaway into another country and then use murder Fame to ascend. make sure no extradition treaty. personally not worth the effort imo
Just fugitivemaxx.

Nigger Faggot, this doesn't work at all. I had done this during my first year at college, and I was looked at like a clown, than an actual threat.

Wow. 53 kg at 1.78 m. Brutal framepill.

There's a lot of internet drama where this fatfuck soy youtuber pulled a gun on a bully, and it has earned him a lot of respect

you weigh 30kilos less than me despite being 4-5 inches taller

The thugmaxers that actually slay are the ones from the hood, that usually may rep a gang as well. Either that or they're a rapper.

Shitskin Nigger Cope

Jfl at manlets trying to thugmaxx. Anyone under 5’8 cannot thugmaxx, it’s not possible.

Jfl at manlets trying to thugmaxx. Anyone under 5’8 cannot thugmaxx, it’s not possible.
I think black manlets might be able to do it. Some whites can do it if they're at least 5'7 or 5'8. Never seen a curry or rice manlet successfully thugmaxx though, it's just considered comical. Ricecels are better off martial arts maxxing instead. Don't know what curries can do.

Low iq thread
but good low iq is the first step to wanting to thugmaxx

I was born thugmaxxed ngl

Just go to jail for pussy theory. No thanks, I'll pass.

Just commit crimes bro

View: https://youtu.be/QBjJEmUmPpc

not by looking like a clown and attempt thugmaxxing
All I'm saying is changing your demeanor to not take people's shit and be able to stand up for yourself I don't literally mean to be a gangster and be in people's faces all the time i think the term thugmaxxing can be used very loosely and that's my fault for not specifying

Last edited:
1st. Im Skinny
2nd. Im Asian, I would look fucking stupid

View: https://youtu.be/QBjJEmUmPpc

All I'm saying is changing your demeanor to not take people's shit and be able to stand up for yourself I don't literally mean to be a gangster and be in people's faces all the time i think the term thugmaxxing can be used very loosely and that's my fault for not specifying

Yea, not so thugmaxxing, more like dontgiveafuckmaxxing, people already treat us like shits why wouldn't we do the same.