Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everyone seems to have a gimmick. Do you?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
nope im a very bland person, the personalitypill is brutal

lets unpack this

Tfw your gimmick is low IQ posts :feelskek:

>dude epic gorilla
Reddit cringe.

other than my avi there is nothing special about me
yeah but your avi is the best.

What is special about me you'd say? I postmaxx a lot I guess but a lot of users do that

You mean like the gorilla and the german retard?
The gorilla, the carpill guy, the "pewpew", the hamlossus fat guitar kid. Those are the ones i can think of right now but there are definitely more.
Its literally all spam and makes this forum look like a playground

The gorilla, the carpill guy, the "pewpew", the hamlossus fat guitar kid. Those are the ones i can think of right now but there are definitely more.
The gorilla dude seems autistic

Im not sure who does pew pew

The hamlossus dude was funny at first but that shit got old.

The most aggravating one by far is LastGerman and his "license pill" he makes all of us look like retards.

The gorilla dude seems autistic

Im not sure who does pew pew

The hamlossus dude was funny at first but that shit got old.

The most aggravating one by far is LastGerman and his "license pill" he makes all of us look like retards.
Theyre all retarded tbh

I don't have gimmick.

You mean like the gorilla and the german retard?

Does it really matter though? Let us assume, we would cut out all of this. They would still think that people here are nothing but the bottom of the bottom.

Does it really matter though? Let us assume, we would cut out all of this. They would still think that people here are nothing but the bottom of the bottom.
Idgaf what people think of incels and this forum. I just dont wanna see these retarded forced memes in every thread. Thats just my opinion though dont let it affect you

what is my gimmick?
being pretentious?
being egocentric?
try to hard to differentiate yourself from others?
the abuse of rhetorical questions?

Idgaf what people think of incels and this forum. I just dont wanna see these retarded forced memes in every thread.

I know from where you are coming from here but is not it a bit hypocritical? Basically, this forum is full of memes which are repeated over and over again and yet I am the only nuisance? Also, I am not the only one who posts about it, so do not you think it is quite unfair to only call out me?

Gorillamaxxing atm

I know from where you are coming from here but is not it a bit hypocritical? Basically, this forum is full of memes which are repeated over and over again and yet I am the only nuisance? Also, I am not the only one who posts about it, so do not you think it is quite unfair to only call out me?
The difference is that you and some other people try to make the memes part of your persona

The difference is that you and some other people try to make the memes part of your persona

The thing is, it is a part of me since it is also a perosnal problem and I do not deny that. But I do not see the reason why I should be called out for that specifically while on the other hand, people here repeat the same memes over and over again.

The thing is, it is a part of me since it is also a perosnal problem and I do not deny that. But I do not see the reason why I should be called out for that specifically while on the other hand, people here repeat the same memes over and over again.
I mentioned some other ones like the gorilla guy and the guy who says pewpew every comment

Sometimes I post random pepes 4 the lulz.
I could possibly not have my own gimmick, as I would be too lazy to remember it
20200225 154434

i have this inherent aura of autism
which makes everything i say become a gimmick
but if everything is a gimmick , nothing is
which just makes me another unrecognizable face in the crowd , easily forgotten and stuck in an endless circle of being mogged .
D2664573d575f2efdc6c79b57b806828

I mentioned some other ones like the gorilla guy and the guy who says pewpew every comment

That is true though. Most likely @Dregster666 seems to have a problem with me though.

But you also called me:
the carpill guy

Which would be me. You did not mention anybody else regarding to this topic, despite the fact people like for instance @rightfulcel or @Barnacle applied themselves to this forum because of my posts about this topic. So, I am not completely wrong here. My posts might be a bit over the topic, I will have to admit that but regarding to the data we have, it shows an increasing number of men who cannot drive anymore and it really has become a problem of its own. I am just the one who called it out.
Of course you can just call me out for not posting relevant stuff to inceldom, but most topics are within the Offtopic region.
I would also say that there is a correlation going on which also needs to be called out. Also let me ask you, did you read any post I made about this topic?

Which would be me. You did not mention anybody else regarding to this topic, despite the fact people like for instance @rightfulcel or @Barnacle applied themselves to this forum because of my posts about this topic. So, I am not completely wrong here. My posts might be a bit over the topic, I will have to admit that but regarding to the data we have, it shows an increasing number of men who cannot drive anymore and it really has become a problem of its own. I am just the one who called it out.
Of course you can just call me out for not posting relevant stuff to inceldom, but most topics are within the Offtopic region.
I would also say that there is a correlation going on which also needs to be called out. Also let me ask you, did you read any post I made about this topic?
Indeed, people use you to dismiss the driver license pill. Such greed.

That is true though. Most likely @Dregster666 seems to have a problem with me though.

But you also called me:

Has nothing to do with whether its relevant to inceldom or not, i could care less what other people post. I was talking about forced memes that are all over this forum. There probably is a link between having a car and getting a girlfriend but you mention it in every thread

I mean if I'm honest it can get annoying to a point, but just like other topics of forced memes it eventually becomes funny again after many many repetitions. It's like the business cycle, a guaranteed recession and peak will occur from what I can gather from the trends of the meme economy (look at Minecraft).

I also believe users like myself, @FinnCel, @ThoughtfulCel bring some much-needed personality to the forum. If people want to have a bland and boring forum, you can of course just try Reddit's streamline and bland layout with NO profile pictures or gimmicks within the confines of their website.

(I'm not saying any of this to you @pp183, I'm proud to call you a fellow weebcel)

Guess I'll have to pewpew much harder pewpew.

Has nothing to do with whether its relevant to inceldom or not

I was just posting it beforehand because people give me that phrase quite often, despite the fact this topic might be within the Offtopic section.

There probably is a link between having a car and getting a girlfriend but you mention it in every thread

To be hoenst here, there is no reason to get triggered over a phrase like ''Brutal driver licence pill.''.

I mean if I'm honest it can get annoying to a point, but just like other topics of forced memes it eventually becomes funny again after many many repetitions. It's like the business cycle, a guaranteed recession and peak will occur from what I can gather from the trends of the meme economy (look at Minecraft).

I also believe users like myself, @FinnCel, @ThoughtfulCel bring some much-needed personality to the forum. If people want to have a bland and boring forum, you can of course just try Reddit's streamline and bland layout with NO profile pictures or gimmicks within the confines of their website.

(I'm not saying any of this to you @pp183, I'm proud to call you a fellow weebcel)

Guess I'll have to pewpew much harder pewpew.
Tenor 1

To be hoenst here, there is no reason to get triggered over a phrase like ''Brutal driver licence pill.''.
Im not triggered over a phrase, my initial statement was that forced memes ruin the forum. Idc about your drivers license meme specifically but this forum is full of people trying to create their own memes here. Everyones trying to create some sort of unique persona

I dunno I just act like a retard half the time.

Im not triggered over a phrase, my initial statement was that forced memes ruin the forum.

I should have mentioned that I was not talking about you specifically but some people do seem triggered to some degree and there is really no point to be triggered over it.

Everyones trying to create some sort of unique persona

Would not you say that it is quite normal?