Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Everyone seems to have a gimmick. Do you?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Tumblr nnimy3jUvf1sctutso1 500

Is not that basically your character though?
Not really cause i dont have anything to be remembered by. You have this drivers license thing people will remember because it gets posted so much. I think im just antisocial and dont care for making friends here or talking to people outside the forum

You have this drivers license thing people will remember because it gets posted so much.

They will remember me as someone who cannot drive. That is indeed embarrassing and pathetic.

They will remember me as someone who cannot drive. That is indeed embarrassing and pathetic.
Im used to r/braincels where you basically dont remember any users cause theres no avatar and people are getting banned 24/7

Im used to r/braincels where you basically dont remember any users cause theres no avatar and people are getting banned 24/7
I think annoying memes are a monumental improvement from having an edgy female moderator, r/braincels was made fun of frequently here in 2018. Near every OGcel here hates Reddit, and we have always tried to be different from their shit website in every way.

Even 4chan is less autistic pewpew.

Brutal, but that also sounds kinda nice. To be honest, people will remember me as an incompetent toddler who is unable to do basic stuff like driving.

I think annoying memes are a monumental improvement from having an edgy female moderator, r/braincels was made fun of frequently here in 2018. Near every OGcel here hates Reddit, and we have always tried to be different from their shit website in every way.

Even 4chan is less autistic pewpew.
Braincels had funny memes and the reddit layout was good cause you always could open it and see the best meme of the day right there. Too bad reddit is a cucked website and the r/braincels team was terrible.

I also believe users like myself, @FinnCel, @ThoughtfulCel bring some much-needed personality to the forum. If people want to have a bland and boring forum, you can of course just try Reddit's streamline and bland layout with NO profile pictures or gimmicks within the confines of their website.
You, @Abstract and @ThoughtfulCel have become my favorite users
full

yeah that retarded shit that they think is really something special

My gimmick is that I don't have a gimmick.

I’m probably youngest active user on this site (16 and 4 months about)
I’m probably youngest active user on this site (16 and 4 months about)
So I guess I provide a window to the youngcel experience

I was just posting it beforehand because people give me that phrase quite often, despite the fact this topic might be within the Offtopic section.

To be hoenst here, there is no reason to get triggered over a phrase like ''Brutal driver licence pill.''.
You seem more of a clown tbh when you try to change a thread's topic because of it.

my gimmick is my inceldom

being pretentious?
being egocentric?
try to hard to differentiate yourself from others?
the abuse of rhetorical questions?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Am I self-centered? You spoke in a critical tone, as if there were people who were not self-centered, a typical average redditor discourse obsessed with "selflessness"; i am pretentious? Most boring people in this disgusting society carry their categorical moralizing imperative claims of the herd mentality and say that this is absolute truths, and the pretentious one is me? It is you who are defining my questions as merely "rhetorical", they may well have a meaning that I have not decoded for you, but what does it matter? Whinny tom overall of your answer, so your hypothesis were, to be very verbose and pretentious (as you said that i am), "unconditionally rejected at a level of peremptory assessment carried out by me ", SO whatever

Last edited:
Frothys gimmick is typing out unnecessarily complex sentences that end up making no fucking sense

My gimmick is literally being an autistic piece of shit that posts random garbage

Am I self-centered? You spoke in a critical tone, as if there were people who were not self-centered, a typical average redditor discourse obsessed with "selflessness"; i am pretentious? Most boring people in this disgusting society carry their categorical moralizing imperative claims of the herd mentality and say that this is absolute truths, and the pretentious one is me? It is you who are defining my questions as merely "rhetorical", they may well have a meaning that I have not decoded for you, but what does it matter? Whinny tom overall of your answer, so your hypothesis were, to be very verbose and pretentious (as you said that i am), "unconditionally rejected at a level of peremptory assessment carried out by me ", SO whatever
the way to prove me wrong was replying with a simple "NO".