Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Everyone look at this bullying lying piece of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
@FidelCashflow
Yes I was attacked and mugged by @Colvin76 .
The experience traumatized me and now I carry a gun with me at all times

Thank you for being a bullying lying retard you piece of shit. You're added to the list of users on my future suicide note.
Called out
Also I called out your bullshit in PMs and you haven't responded cause you know I'm right. Fucking faggot. You're part of the reason why I'm gonna eventually buy a gun and kill myself one day.

here we go again

Killing yourself is just giving them what they want lmfao. Dont be low IQ

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

why does everyone call you out you seem like a nice guy

Are you trying to make these types of threads your shtick?
idk I don't know how else to make it stop
These rant threads are why people do it in the first place, ever since that multipage thread you made in response to Edmund_Kemper, people just want to make it into the OP of one of your threads.

If you keep over reacting like this, why would people stop making OBVIOUSLY FAKE stories about you?
cope its not fake its srs

Jfl @ ppl who think u r being serious

I mean... well... I guess whatever.

Massive cope to be attention seeking on an incel forum
@FidelCashflow is the attention seeking faggot for making that stupid post about me and posting false information about me

If you keep over reacting like this, why would people stop making OBVIOUSLY FAKE stories about you?

:feelswhat:

Getting @Colvin76 angry is pretty fun tbh:feelshaha:

He always overreacts so why would anyone stop fucking with him?

Dude chillax, its in off-topic

Getting @Colvin76 angry is pretty fun tbh:feelshaha:

He always overreacts so why would anyone stop fucking with him?
Because he's a fellow incel. Why continue doing it to fellow incel who is clearly distraught over it?

if you keep reacting this way to their stuff, it will only give them more reasons to bully you
Can't you see that they just want u to sperg out?

Distraught ? Or Enraged?

The latter response is why it keeps happening
At the beginning after the Kemper thread he didn't act enraged at first to the posts after it but then they kept happening and it made him mad.

I wouldn't say it would stop if he didn't get angry.

unrelated but I think this forum is heated and needs some bison so please reply and ask for some so I can send some

At the beginning after the Kemper thread he didn't act enraged at first to the posts after it but then they kept happening and it made him mad.

I wouldn't say it would stop if he didn't get angry.

Never read the Kemper thread ngltbh

Anyway @Colvin76 is still my homey even if he’s a TallFag sympathizer :feelsseriously:

Never read the Kemper thread ngltbh

Anyway @Colvin76 is still my homey even if he’s a TallFag sympathizer :feelsseriously:
also tbh I don't remember you ever bullying me. You never made meme threads about me and never made serious false accusations about me (like saying I commited crimes and shit)

also tbh I don't remember you ever bullying me. You never made meme threads about me and never made serious false accusations about me (like saying I commited crimes and shit)

I don’t try and lock up anybody!

Stop overreacting or just leave the forum Colvin

416.jpg

Stop lying you retard, I'm gonna make sure everyone knows what a psychopathic fag you really are.
Infact I'm convinced your the only incel that bluepillers are right about, it really is your personality that's the problem. Now go take a shower you neckbeard

416.jpg

Stop lying you retard, I'm gonna make sure everyone knows what a psychopathic fag you really are.
Infact I'm convinced your the only incel that bluepillers are right about, it really is your personality that's the problem. Now go take a shower you neckbeard
teracope tbh

Stop larping on an incel forum you giga Tyrone. Go back to your football practice and your stacy cheerleader girlfriend

Stop larping on an incel forum you giga Tyrone. Go back to your football practice and your stacy cheerleader girlfriend
rent free btw

Sad shit man. It's over.