Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Everyone is increasing in looks meanwhile im regressing

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I just passed by a high school friend on the street today, he used to be a 4/10 potato face but now he has good bones, he legit ascended to 6/10 in about a year. meanwhile i used to be 5/10 in highschool and now im 2-3/10, in a year or two im going to be 1/10. its truly over

Fishing for compliments.

run time traveler game and scrape a few LTRs in HS as a low tier normie

Yah most of my highschool friends escaped their awkward puberty looks and look way better now, meanwhile I have insane acne scars and still get acne.

True. Some of the fat fucks I knew lost weight.

How can we make this AlphaDestiny's fault tho?

Im already a 1/10 I don't see how it is possible to regress any further without being in a major accident

I don't even know where I fall on the looks scale anymore.

Things do get worse as time goes on. Everyone else ascends in looks and life in general while we rot away physically and mentally.

you have to put in 10x the effort as a normie fora fraction of the benefit

You are young right? wait until you get over 30 you will really see and feel it.

I know exactly what you mean, I witnessed many people get better with age so it instilled false hope that I too was a late bloomer in looks, but I just got uglier lol