Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Everyone is in this

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
At the end of the day everyone needs to wagecuck, everyone gets cucked by someone (if its the government, a friend, girlfriend etc...), has worries,
and copes somehow

some live better then others, but even then, at some point people get sick from living, the rich guy overworks, the chad gets into his 30s-40s,
the Stacey hits the wall, you might call it a cope or whatever, but everyone suffers, you are not the only one who needs to wagecuck his life
or have responsibilites, majority of people don't slay 24/7 or have everything handed to them, and even those who get everything, complain about life
because they get used to it

This is not a cope because, well, these are all facts, no matter how bad you have it, someone out there has it worse than you.

It's important to make the best of whatever you have, even if it's not much.

Not wagecucking I'm roping.

Still living off unemployment since my previous job is literarily dust now

NEETbuxxers get money handed to them ‍♂️

This is not a cope because, well, these are all facts, no matter how bad you have it, someone out there has it worse than you.

It's important to make the best of whatever you have, even if it's not much.

Download 1

Who cares about that? Life IS over after 30s anyway.

What truly matters is your teen life and as a young adult, while chads and stacies are enjoying their life we are rotting here, whitepill is one hell of a cope.

Sure foids and chads may get cucked at some point in their life, but at least they get to experience being loved. I don’t think anyone expects life to be all highs all the time. At least when chads or foids get older and life gets harder they can look back on their life with friends and lovers and fond memories. We will never get that... all we have to look back on is rotting away alone in front of a computer

I want others to suffer more, not me. I don't care about old chads or old whores who can't fuck no more

I wouldn't mind wageslaving if I had something to look forward to. I don't party, I don't have friends, zero life enjoyment. No such thing as work hard play hard for us :feelsbadman:

At the end of the day everyone needs to wagecuck, everyone gets cucked by someone (if its the government, a friend, girlfriend etc...), has worries,
and copes somehow

some live better then others, but even then, at some point people get sick from living, the rich guy overworks, the chad gets into his 30s-40s,
the Stacey hits the wall, you might call it a cope or whatever, but everyone suffers, you are not the only one who needs to wagecuck his life
or have responsibilites, majority of people don't slay 24/7 or have everything handed to them, and even those who get everything, complain about life
because they get used to it

Bullshit cope, someone being ungrateful for the things they have is a "them" problem, that character flaw on their part can't now be used as an argument to rationalize your bullshit

If I had what they had I wouldn't complain at all, I'd be too busy trying to make up for lost time, I'd be glad

Bullshit cope, someone being ungrateful for the things they have is a "them" problem, that character flaw on their part can't now be used as an argument to rationalize your bullshit

If I had what they had I wouldn't complain at all, I'd be too busy trying to make up for lost time, I'd be glad
that a cope, you always get used to things and will always want more, its like you don't care about the food you have, house, computer and etc...
while some african kid is straving, its the same thing, you get used to it, you don't care anymore

What your post is heavily negating and absurdly glossing over is the QUANTITIES that DIFFERENTIATE between THE VARIOUS KINDS OF SUFFERING.

There is VERY LIGHT SUFFERING, which is Chad's life. Of course he feels stress sometimes, doesn't mean he feels it often or even semi-regularly, his life is being the main character, which heavily overcompensates any short moments of pain he goes through.

There is SUFFERING, which is being a Normie. Those guys feel a lot of stress because of constant comparisons with the class of people above ^, never being able to land people out of their league, never getting the privileges Chad gets, never having the outs Chad has, just overall sufferring without much escape from it. Despite this, they still have their social lives which keep them afloat and going, maybe even landing a girlfriend.

Then there is BEING AN INCEL :feelsrope:

You should make a whitepilled thread about this.
Maybe later since I always spend a few hours when making a thread in ID, which is why I rarely make any threads here.

that a cope, you always get used to things and will always want more, its like you don't care about the food you have, house, computer and etc...
while some african kid is straving, its the same thing, you get used to it, you don't care anymore

Getting used to something doesn't mean wanting more, you are just projecting, not everyone is so vain

Its like you're saying if someone has enough money they MUST buy a more expensive car as if they have no choice and some other force is compelling them to do it

You are just creating a strawman to justify and rationalize what you know is your mindset

I don't need to wagecuck for another few years :feelsEhh:

Getting used to something doesn't mean wanting more, you are just projecting, not everyone is so vain

Its like you're saying if someone has enough money they MUST buy a more expensive car as if they have no choice and some other force is compelling them to do it

You are just creating a strawman to justify and rationalize what you know is your mindset
I am projecting what I see from many people recently

life is brutal and unforgiving even to elitists