Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EVERYONE is a little bit racist.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
One of the things I hate most about SJWs is they pretend they dont have the occasional racist though that EVERYONE has sometimes.

Humans are tribal creatures and when someone is outside out tribe we generally dislike them (whether that be white vs blacks, Americans vs Saudis, Jews vs everyone)

Its NATURAL and NORMAL to fear, dislike, or to stereotype those different than you.

Thoughts boys?
Also heres a based anti-sjw song you may remember

If not racism, it could be political affiliation, religion, drug of choice etc. Humans are wired to look for a reason to use violence.

If not racism, it could be political affiliation, religion, drug of choice etc. Humans are wired to look for a reason to use violence.
I'm not talking about violence. I'm talking about dislike and bias

imo saying generalizing is racist is setting the bar too low. we really can't stop our brains from generalizing, it's the only way for our consciousness to interpret a huge amount of data.

I'm only racist against a specific group of (((people)))

I know I'm not.
I have no issue with them tbh.

Virtue signaling prize

I'm only racist against a specific group of (((people)))
Tbh ngl.

I dont hate any entire group of people. Except maybe those African countries that believe in witchcraft and (((them)))

i was just telling the truth
You dont hatlve to hold hate to be racist. Small things like locking your doors in a black neighborhood being scared of Asian drivers. Small shit like that is technically racism to an extent.

As long as you hate kikes you're good imho

And the only tribe that truly matters is the incel tribe

Tbh ngl.

I dont hate any entire group of people. Except maybe those African countries that believe in witchcraft and (((them)))
Niggers really are an obnoxious bunch... But harmless if not weaponized by the eternal Jew

You dont hatlve to hold hate to be racist. Small things like locking your doors in a black neighborhood being scared of Asian drivers. Small shit like that is technically racism to an extent.
i don't think those would qualify as racism but ok, i get your point

Niggers really are an obnoxious bunch... But harmless if not weaponized by the eternal Jew
There is no need to be racist. And if you are; at least be racist to everyone; you call black people the n-word but you don't call Jews a "kike"? Hmm.

I ain't racist, nigger!

There is no need to be racist. And if you are; at least be racist to everyone; you call black people the n-word but you don't call Jews a "kike"? Hmm.
I do find negroes obnoxious, with a few exceptions of course. I used the term 'eternal Jew' because it's an established term

Don't know about others. But I am extremely racist.

Depends more on the area but yeah I'd be more wary of a black person than a white. I think lookism prevails much more prominently though. Usually don't really have any racist thoughts as I guess I was raised in a multi ethnicity area (UK). I think I have a positive bias towards asains and Indians because they're usually timid or nice. It comes down to personal experience really: if you were raised in a white area and your dad was killed by some jihads in a suicide bombing, you would have a general dislike for Muslims.

i'm more comfortable around other whites

i'm more comfortable around other whites
Only natural tbh.

It’s also rational since you’re less likely to be murdered by a white than by a black.

It's normal to treat different people differently, at least in subtle ways. Be the difference race, sex, age, size, looks, social class, money, you name it.

SJWs focus on some specific shit they decided is the most relevant one and try to create equality of outcome there.

I am not a little bit racist.
I am a LOT racist.

That is just using big data to predict behaviors. Skin color and (tribe)) is data from past actions
I hate everyone. Even my people. Every group has their negative attributes and one has the worst.

It's not racist if it's true.

Truth tbh. I'm racist against blacks for being obnoxious overly-aggressive fucks who commit a lot of crime. I'm racist against whites for being obnoxious overly-loud fucks claim online that its just niggers that do this when in reality I notice and deal with this shit from fucking pinkskinned faggots all the time and they mog. I'm racist against chinks for being fucking isolationist elitist oppressive fucks who think they are better than muh westerners while not learning proper English and being fucking chinks. Or the other fucking Asian scum who orbit whites and become an auxiliary force for white oppression of ethnics. I fucking hate jews for controlling shit and tryna degenerate society. I fucking hate Indian shitskins for being disgusting savages who don't belong in the USA. I actually do like native americans sorry, they don't deserve the lot in life they receive from white people and should be given reparations.

However I have black/white/Asian friends and relatives and shop in their stores and watch their movies so it's not like I hate them 100% or anything, I listen to their music and they are my best friends. It's just a casual anger at all them that isn't long-lasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back