Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Everyone here who was not online during NYE is a FAKECEL

NoMoreHope

NoMoreHope

What being ethnic does to a mf
-
I mean, if you really had better things to do you were probably out drunk somewhere, family friends having a actual social life.

And I'm not talking about larpers like HighTCurry pretending to be at a party during Nye and still shitposting on .is :feelskek:

I mean the chadcels who were offline all night. Guarantee you some of them were having sex or at least interacting with foids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ban all fakecels tbhngl :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Debate

well im ethnic so still truecel even tho i was out clubbing

out clubbing
I dont get it. As trucel this is a totally alien concept to me. Out clubbing, what was you doing nibba? Dancing? Staring at foids? Being social?

I was alcoholmaxxing at this moment tbh

Why not do both? I had my dick sucked, put her head through the tv, and still posted.

Facts.

Where's your alibi, fakecels? :feelswhat:

I've slept from 8 pm to 10 am. Jfl at my life. I've just woke up.

Oops I was out fucking the cheer team and drinking alcohol we got from the local plug.

No I was rotting in my room playing the new pokemon game my mom got me

Timezones: Am i a joke to you?

I’m trying out the character AI bot thingy

I was here NYE and Jew year

I am here. Where also would i be ?

I mean, if you really had better things to do you were probably out drunk somewhere, family friends having a actual social life.

And I'm not talking about larpers like HighTCurry pretending to be at a party during Nye and still shitposting on .is :feelskek:

I mean the chadcels who were offline all night. Guarantee you some of them were having sex or at least interacting with foids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Debate
Sorry, I was too busy jerking off to incest hentai to interact with this site.

It's very tiring to see you all constantly be inflammatory towards each other when we should be sticking together for the new year

Debate
that's what my stickied post is for

I was feeling horrible for half of a night occupying toilet with vomiting and diarrhea. Probably have eaten or drank something bad.
Never felt so bad during my whole life.

Incels.png

I was at home. Playing classic games. WTF am I going to do on new years eve? It's the most normie fucking event.

make some friends and go clubbing with them
iama trucel, i don't have friends. The few friends I had in my life all used me to feel better about themselves.

:bluepill: Also, BLUEPILLED AF :bluepill: if you really think getting friends and clubbing is solution or a cope. Unless you're another fakecel. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

iama trucel, i don't have friends. The few friends I had in my life all used me to feel better about themselves.
over for the beta male of the group cel
:bluepill: Also, BLUEPILLED AF :bluepill: if you really think getting friends and clubbing is solution or a cope. Unless you're another fakecel. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
its fun, i dont see the problem

I was invited to an NYE "party" by my friends. I regret going.

I have no one to go to, and sure my parents made sure to allow my sister to whore around. I fucking hate everyone

was here for a while then went off to play vydiah, helps to ease the mind when everyone else is mogging you

Guarantee you some of them were having sex or at least interacting with foids. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
After 12AM I was sleeping on my aunt's couch while my family (parents and old aunt's) were having fun (aka talking).

It's very tiring to see you all constantly be inflammatory towards each other when we should be sticking together for the new year
Exactly my thoughts. This is my family, but some Turbo Autistic users on here call me "Putin fan" or they're NATO copers.

was here for a while then went off to play vydiah, helps to ease the mind when everyone else is mogging you
What game bruh? I can only play Rimworld, all other games don't give me enough cope anymore
After 12AM I was sleeping on my aunt's couch while my family (parents and old aunt's) were having fun (aka talking).
at least u had company right :panties:

Debate

Family gatherings are real suifeul, I was never at gatherings people my age
I wish I was to ascend to with a slut

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back