Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Everyone can tell I’m incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Everyone says I’m shy and reserved, not speaking my mind and kept to myself. Some guys ask if I have any friends or if I was bullied at school or if I had friends while I was in school. It has become really hard to hide it at this point especially in the army as an oldcel. When I was younger I could fool others but nowadays it’s hard to put up an act because I’m too far off the point that most men get laid.

If you’re shy people will think you got bullied.

just by your oneitis post everyone can tell you are a whiny little faggot pussy

idk how are you in army and still such a faggot tbh
The army made me softer

Everyone says I’m shy and reserved, not speaking my mind and kept to myself. Some guys ask if I have any friends or if I was bullied at school or if I had friends while I was in school. It has become really hard to hide it at this point especially in the army as an oldcel. When I was younger I could fool others but nowadays it’s hard to put up an act because I’m too far off the point that most men get laid.
i can relate. i get called "shy" occasionally at work. fuck that.

just by your oneitis post everyone can tell you are a whiny little faggot pussy

idk how are you in army and still such a faggot tbh
Got you on ignore, decided to give you another chance and uncovered one of your posts. what did i see?
you starting fights with everyone like you always do

Having a silent personality is the incel death sentance

They're only concerned that you aren't kissing up to them like everyone else because their ego is inflated

You have an option to rope and be called a martyr in war

go Emergency Room while you're in the military barracks (in arma 4 turkish DLC)

Either become ruthless or you'll become a carpet for others to stomp all over