Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everyone around you wants you dead

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Blackpill is not so much about women. Being without sex is not the worst. What's worse is that everyone around you wants to see you dead, and they find it a huge problem that you exist.

The only reason people make fights with you for futile and unexplained reasons is because, deep down, people hate you and are deeply annoyed that you still exist.

Too true. Unfortunately I’m too pussy to kms tbh

Humans are way more brutal, atleast subconsciously, than most think. If you have bad genetics or any indication of it relating to any aspect of your appearance or mannerisms and behaviour, people legitimately don't want to be around you. Why stay around someone who is bringing the species down? I've experienced and observed it first hand.

This is one of the blackest pills, not everyone can swallow it

If everyone around you wants you dead, you're probably doing something wrong. People on this site seem to think they're some kind of prophet by saying the "most blackpilled" shit when really it's just garbage made so you can sound smart by saying that every human is evil and hates you just because of your looks or whatever

At least my mother loves me. :feelsautistic:

If everyone around you wants you dead, you're probably doing something wrong. People on this site seem to think they're some kind of prophet by saying the "most blackpilled" shit when really it's just garbage made so you can sound smart by saying that every human is evil and hates you just because of your looks or whatever
Obviously exaggeration. Nobody wants you dead, but do they like you?
This is one of the blackest pills, not everyone can swallow it

Yeah, a lot of "brutal blackpills" here are really just narcissistic victim complex whinging. If soyciety really wanted you dead, you'd be dead. The true blackpill is accepting how inconsequential your existence really is.

Obviously exaggeration. Nobody wants you dead, but do they like you?
blah blah speak for yourself; you think you're some kind of tough guy for believing people don't like you? It's not difficult at all. People don't give a shit about each other

blah blah speak for yourself; you think you're some kind of tough guy for believing people don't like you?
Giphy

:feelzez:

Humans are way more brutal, atleast subconsciously, than most think. If you have bad genetics or any indication of it relating to any aspect of your appearance or mannerisms and behaviour, people legitimately don't want to be around you. Why stay around someone who is bringing the species down? I've experienced and observed it first hand.

People do not kill you because society has evolved to a level where it is politically incorrect to desire the death of others. Moral brakes are the only reason people haven't killed you yet. but deep down, that's what they want, and that's what makes them so hostile.

People don't give a shit about each other
High IQ. They don't necessarily want you dead but they don't give a shit about you either. Whether you live or die, they don't care.

They will get what they want next year when cancer removes me from this planet.

not really true, its not that everyone hates you its just that they are disgusted by your presence. society reserves its hatred to those that pose a threat to it because hatred is supposed to motivate you into action whilst disgust motivates avoidance. most people don't see incels as a threat they see us as weak, powerless and insignificant, they think the only damage an incel can cause is to bring down the people he associates with by worsening their image, hence their disgust.

this needs a bump for all the retardcels

I know most people hate me because most of my childhood all my class mates and the other classes would tell me so. and when I become an adult most people avoid me but that's my own fault as I am anti social now and I think I might be a bit strange because I find some things funny that most people do not. and my social skills are so bad now I sound like a retard when I try to talk to people.

:cryfeels: Your ugly face is a sign of inferior genetics. Everyone hates inferior genetics.
It's scary, unfair and completely natural.
You're proof of a weakness that could put this tribe in danger.
Your blood is tainted.

Thats lifefuel. To live, and make their wish unfulfilled

If they want me dead they should just kill me. Helps us both:feelsokman:

I won't fall down so easily though.

Maybe you should go to Zabbaleen to slay, i heard you are chadlite in Egypt.
I don't want to live in a slum made of garbage, I might go there to die though.

Jfl . We aren't supposed to live as normal human being in this earth or what . Then from what purpose god have created us ? Just to LIDAR ?

Dude you are Paranoic
People don't give damn about you jfl until you compet with them.

not really true, its not that everyone hates you its just that they are disgusted by your presence. society reserves its hatred to those that pose a threat to it because hatred is supposed to motivate you into action whilst disgust motivates avoidance. most people don't see incels as a threat they see us as weak, powerless and insignificant, they think the only damage an incel can cause is to bring down the people he associates with by worsening their image, hence their disgust.
Your post is wrong in so many ways that it's hard to know where to start.

Why did incel suffer such ferocious bullying during childhood to the point that everyone and everything hated and humiliated him all the time?

Why do women feel a deep urge to die when they are near an incel?

Why doesn't anyone want to be friends with an incel, and when they do, it's just to ridicule them all the time?

Why doesn't anyone hear anything that incel says, even when he says obvious and even trivial truths?

To me any answer other than "pure hatred" is invalid. No other feeling moves people to act as unreasonably to harm someone as hatred. Contempt is not a valid answer.

And pure hatred inevitably leads to the feeling that the hated object should not exist. Obviously there are other feelings that lead to the conclusion that something should not exist. But hatred leads to no conclusion other than this.

That's why I say that everyone, without exception, wants to see the dead incel.

The only reason people make fights with you for futile and unexplained reasons is because, deep down, people hate you and are deeply annoyed that you still exist.
So this is why they treat me the way they do :reeeeee:

It's only natural tbh, but brutal

People look at us, and when they see us, they feel that we are punchable, and we are nobodies. So they try to be rude and intimidate us for no reason, just to feel they are someone, even tho we did nothing for them. Hate this world

Humanity needs groups to survive.

Therefore, by rejecting you they sentence you to death.

I experimented it first hand too,being the boxing sack of a whole group of ppl,my name was used as an insult,like if i was retarded or something,but it was all my looks.

Glad I'm not alone, this explains alot since my childhood days. I was born ugly, grew up looking ugly and still look ugly to this day

I experimented it first hand too,being the boxing sack of a whole group of ppl,my name was used as an insult,like if i was retarded or something,but it was all my looks.
I always ask myself. Would I have been bullied if I had the facial bones of Brad Pitt? The answer is no, no I wouldn't have.

I always ask myself. Would I have been bullied if I had the facial bones of Brad Pitt? The answer is no, no I wouldn't have.
Ofc not,but dont go that far,at least ogre jfl we wouldnt even get treated like shit

Imagine being narcy enough to believe this

Yeah, ogre has the intimidation factor.
You know something,I remember in first years of highschool there was a guy who was more short than me,kinda manlet and the guy,never got abused or bullied,I remember that he acted serious,and like an adult,a took the right words everytime,but I guess he was lucky,also he made sports,and tried to bully me,to gain respect of others jfl,in this case I can say personality maybe,helped him,but...I dont know maybe he had an older brother or a sister who held him back,also his core group of friend didnt betrayed him like as me,or he knew someone older that got his back idk.School experiences were always like a jail experience,if you werent backed by someone you got bullied,In my case I remember in 2011 when my bullying experiences started hard,was because everyone knew that my normie scum older neigborh wasnt holding my back anymore,because he though I was a loser,because I couldnt skateboard properly or some shit like that,and he gave me a "mafia" kiss of death" trying to slap my ass in front of class when teacher wasnt there,and since that day,that everybody knew I had no respect by this well status guy in that shitty school,they knew I was vulnerable my bullying started even more.