Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Everyday this Virus gives me Happiness

• Thread starter Deleted member 21980
  • Start date
Deleted member 21980

Deleted member 21980

Boomercel
-
I admit it, I'm a sociopath. Inceldom has made me that way. So the misery of others makes me so happy.

This WuFlu has given me so much happiness the past month it's hard to explain. The best thing about it is that it seems like eveyday is better than the last.
There is just so much good news about all the normies having their entire existence chipped away It's hard to keep up.

Today was a fun filled day as well. The market tanked 10%, I was watching footage of people at the airport in Paris paying as much as 20k to get on the last flight out. Concerts getting canceled, the NBA season being haled, hell even Disney shit down!.

It's almost too much good news for me to process.

I can't be the only one that has a shit eating grin on my face every time I read some new story?

mogs me at finding comfort in the suffering of others

Only people I feel bad for are the seniors who are dying. They seem to be the only people in the world and in my life that don't treat me like shit and sadly they are the ones mostly dying from this.

Lifefuel for coronachan

I've been following the news pretty closely since mid January. The US was steamrolling toward utter collapse if they didnt take some drastic action, they might be able to stall it out like Korea did, but maybe not. There's so many fatass unhealthy landwhales in the US that arent capable of keeping themselves healthy in the best of times, they are gonna get fucked up if this keeps going. Just wait till all these normies start piling up in emergency wards and start squeeling like pigs at a slaughter.

I've been following the news pretty closely since mid January. The US was steamrolling toward utter collapse if they didnt take some drastic action, they might be able to stall it out like Korea did, but maybe not. There's so many fatass unhealthy landwhales in the US that arent capable of keeping themselves healthy in the best of times, they are gonna get fucked up if this keeps going. Just wait till all these normies start piling up in emergency wards and start squeeling like pigs at a slaughter.

I hopeful that one month from now it will be mass panic. I want this country to fall apart in an epic way.

Chads genetics allow him to live though any pandemic

Best thing to ever happen tbh.

All the normscum are having their activities canceled.

If landwhales start dying membership on here will go through the roof as thats a lot of men's only option.

I wish this virus started in summer, then everyone would have to spend their summer indoors like the rest of us Incels - Only we're heavily prepared with air conditioning.

I admit it, I'm a sociopath. Inceldom has made me that way. So the misery of others makes me so happy.

This WuFlu has given me so much happiness the past month it's hard to explain. The best thing about it is that it seems like eveyday is better than the last.
There is just so much good news about all the normies having their entire existence chipped away It's hard to keep up.

Today was a fun filled day as well. The market tanked 10%, I was watching footage of people at the airport in Paris paying as much as 20k to get on the last flight out. Concerts getting canceled, the NBA season being haled, hell even Disney shit down!.

It's almost too much good news for me to process.

I can't be the only one that has a shit eating grin on my face every time I read some new story?

same here brother

everyday just keeps getting better

I wish this virus started in summer, then everyone would have to spend their summer indoors like the rest of us Incels - Only we're heavily prepared with air conditioning.