Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everyday is a productive day, but I will never experience a reproductive day.

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
What's the point in living this life and progressing in metrics such as studying, eating healthy, cleaning my room, and taking care of myself? No matter what I do I'll still be seen as an ugly subhuman by the general populace and their negative impression of me upon first glance will always cause many kinds of problems in the present and in the foreseeable future. I'm like a pile of shit trying to apply perfume on myself in hopes of trying to get someone to try and sit near me. That's what it feels like to self improve as a truecel who has very garbage genetics. You have been cast aside from day one and there is absolutely nothing you can do to play catch up or achieve a somewhat fulfilling life of sorts. You will always be the creepy loser who will never get to experience reproduction or love. You're just meant to be productive for society and have 19288282828 productive days in your life, but in turn you don't even get to have 1 reproductive day. How the fuck do people not understand why men are quitting the labor force? We are slowly waking up and realizing that the arrangement society has prepared for sub8 men is an absolutely disastrous one. Shit needs to change or else the economy will crumble.