Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Everybody Is "Lazy", There Are Just Different Kinds And Varying Degrees Of "Laziness"

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. "LAZINESS" IS INHERENT TO A BIOLOGICAL EXISTENCE

The truth is everybody is lazy, being lazy isn't inherently a bad thing, laziness is rooted in the desire for increased efficiency, its born of the innate want to get more output with less input, all animals want this, humans have just excelled at it using science and our intelligence

I find that people arbitrarily coin one's actions as lazy or not based on the context, when its all the same thing

All inventions are driven by laziness, and its because of these advancements that things like obesity have become a problem

Think about it, its very lazy to just walk into a place and buy food that you would have had to stalk and hunt, its very lazy to just get into a "vehicle" and travel to these far off distances when you would have had to walk there, take a step back further and using animals as transportation is just as lazy, think about it, when you are riding a horses back, you are literally making an animal use up its energy to conserve yours so you don't fatigue as much, its laziness

HUMANITY ASPIRES TO LAZINESS, WE JUST LIKE THE "LESS OBVIOUS" KINDS TO NOT BE TREATED AS SUCH BECAUSE THAT REFLECTS BADLY ON US

2. THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF "LAZINESS"

When I say different kinds of laziness this has more to do with ones mindset and actions

Take for example someone like me who is wealthmaxxing and then a neet who just watches anime and plays video games all day

WERE BOTH LAZY

WERE JUST TAKING DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO IT

Here's what I mean by that:
I'm wealthmaxxing so that I can one day (LATER) have a life of leisure where I do nothing but enjoy the pleasures of life, the neet is trying to be a minimalist and enjoy whatever meager pleasures he can afford because he doesn't want to do anything (NOW)

In reality I'm just as lazy as him, I'm just making a sacrifice so that I can be even more lazy than he is, it will just come at a later time

His laziness is "pre-emptive", my laziness is "responsive"

All humans, all biological creatures period aspire to put in minimum input and get maximum output

IT IS THAT DESIRE THAT DRIVES THE PROGRESS OF THE SPECIES

Its why people look for magic diets instead of just exercising, its why people start business and make investments so they can one day not work and have others work for them, etc

3. THE VARYING DEGREES OF "LAZINESS"

Lets take a farmer for example

A lot of people that live in the country side and farm, would consider people who live in the city lazy

But the thing is, they're lazy too, they just aren't considering the degrees

Many farms today employ advanced tools and even machinery to help them farm, why don't they just do it like the farmers of the old days?, that's because it isn't as efficient and it will be more tiring

So in comparison to a "city slicker" a farmer isn't lazy (from his perspective), but even the farmer is "lazy" because at the end of the day were all trying to maximize our output and minimize our input

4. IN CONCLUSION

THE ESSENCE OF "LAZINESS" is wanting to DO LESS and GET MORE

That is inherent to a biological existence, saying that one person is lazy and another person isn't, is like making a distinction between the number 1 and the number 100, but saying 100 is a letter, they are both numbers, one is just of a larger amount than the other, the person who represents 100 is also lazy, they are likely just employing a different kind of laziness and/or a different degree of the same kind, but were all lazy and WE ALL HAVE THE SAME "MIN MAX" MOTIVATION

NOW TO ALL THE LDAR TYPES READING THIS

Please do not see this thread as a justification for what you are doing or an excuse, and start touting - "were all lazy see, I don't have to do anything"

I was very specific that there were different kinds, AND ONE STRATEGY (KIND OF LAZINESS) IS DEFINITELY MORE LOGICAL THAN THE OTHER

The strategy that you are employing ("pre-emptive") HAS NO ACTUAL PROGRESS, IT NEVER GETS BETTER, YOU ARE STUCK, THERE'S NOT UPWARD MOVEMENT (Socially or Financially)

So yes were all lazy, BUT SOME FORMS OF LAZINESS ARE OBVIOUSLY SMARTER THAN OTHERS

Last edited:
NOW TO ALL THE LDAR TYPES READING THIS

Please do not see this thread as a justification for what you are doing or an excuse, and start touting - "were all lazy see, I don't have to do anythin
Just give up bro okay?

:feelskek:

If only putting work would mean gaining something worthwhile, slaving away just to afford better cope, life is still gonna be empty. But i would do it just to make my mother proud. If i could be able to get a car, job, apartment on my own. But with a fucking sperg brain that can't be changed, and looking like a retard, it doesn't worth to even try.

If only putting work would mean gaining something worthwhile, slaving away just to afford better cope, life is still gonna be empty. But i would do it just to make my mother proud. If i would be able to get a car, job, apartment on my own. But with a fucking sperg brain that can't be changed, and looking like a retard, it doesn't worth to even try.
do you have a brother or something that is succesful or are you an only child cel like me?

Go back to money making threads tbh for us non ldaring neet postmaxxers

I'm very lazy

1. This is somewhat related

2. There's an error in your signature
I was angry af when i posted that, and like 4 people in the thread loled, its the original. People just need to speek english instead of wanting to be intellectually superior. Its gigacronge.

do you have a brother or something that is succesful or are you an only child cel like me?
I do have a brother, normie, has a gf, car, job. He's kind to me, we were close when we were young/teens, but not much anymore, we barley talk.

I do have a brother, normie, has a gf, car, job. He's kind to me, we were close when we were young/teens, but not much anymore, we barley talk.
lucky im the only child and im the biggest loser in my entire family, at least your mum can be proud of ur brother, my mum likes my cousisn more than me :feelshaha:

I can relate this to autismbux and minimum wage job

Autismbux: $475/week + no tax
Minimum wage 40hours/week: ~$600/week after tax

Minimum wage job means i would have to work 180 hours per month, to get $500 extra per month

There is no point me working unless it earns a lot more than Autismbux to make the hours working worth it. This will never happen for me trying to compete in the NORMIE JOB WORLD. I can only do this by trying niche ways of making money that don't exist yet.

Autismbux functions as a base income so I can focus on niche ways of making money, it is the most optimal path I have. Working a minimum wage job for the sake of working a minimum wage job, and expending all my effort into that, would make no sense in the long term for me, as I wont ever progress further than that, I would be stuck in the minimum wage path, and with no time outside of that to ever get out of it.

Autismbux provides me the time to focus on niche ways of trying to make money, it will appear a "laziness" to the normie eye, but they don't see the whole picture. As an autist I cannot compete in the normie work place, hence why autismbux exists, but I use the time that gives me to make me focus on niche ways of making money, if that works out one day, I can go from autismbux to a lot of money, and wont even need autismbux anymore.

lucky im the only child and im the biggest loser in my entire family, at least your mum can be proud of ur brother, my mum likes my cousisn more than me :feelshaha:
Dude i don't know a biggest loser than me irl, it's much more brutal when you have sibling that is able to succeed and not only you fell behind at every steps, but you didn't even qualify to participate in life.

I always cringe when I see blkpillpres threads

dude thinks he's high IQ but the reality is he just likes to listen to himself talk

I'm kinda stoned at how much laziness this reply section has to offer lol

I'm kinda stoned at how much laziness this reply section has to offer lol
all he said was humans want the most output from the littlest input, so everyone is lazy theory, nothing really to be said ngl

all he said was humans want the most output from the littlest input, so everyone is lazy theory, nothing really to be said ngl
yeah I read a bit and understood,so it wouldn't make sense for me to make an essay just to agree with his post.

Take for example someone like me who is wealthmaxxing and then a neet who just watches anime and plays video games all day

I do have a legit question here. What exactly are you doing in order to max out your wealth though? You also said, you do have some projects going on, if I rememebr correctly. What projects? Are you working a regular job or are you studying something? I ask you because both options suck. NEET or working. For me, I only can find low-level work where you have to work hard for little money and I even need to be lucky to find such a job in the first place.

There is no point me working unless it earns a lot more than Autismbux to make the hours working worth it. This will never happen for me trying to compete in the NORMIE JOB WORLD. I can only do this by trying niche ways of making money that don't exist yet.

I will always be a low-level worker. This life is so over.

I do have a brother, normie, has a gf, car, job.

Fucking brutal. I do not even have a driver licence because I am bad at driving. I just cannot anymore.

I always cringe when I see blkpillpres threads

JFL yet you always show up (I'm assuming, I don't remember you), why don't you just block me?

reality is he just likes to listen to himself talk

Seems like you are projecting, as the only purpose of your post in this thread is to try and convince other people to think as you do - "how many people agree with me"

Also since you keep showing up, you must ironically like seeing me talk too

I do have a legit question here. What exactly are you doing in order to max out your wealth though? You also said, you do have some projects going on, if I rememebr correctly. What projects? Are you working a regular job or are you studying something?

Can't be specific just yet

JFL yet you always show up, why don't you just block me?

Seems like you are projecting, as the only purpose of your post in this thread is to try and convince other people to think as you do - "how many people agree with me"

Also since you keep showing up, you must ironically like seeing me talk too

Well I like your posts sometimes ngl. Just think you could use a little bit of humility. After all you could be wrong once in a while. Nobody is correct 100% of the time.

Well I like your posts sometimes ngl. Just think you could use a little bit of humility. After all you could be wrong once in a while. Nobody is correct 100% of the time.

I have admitted to being wrong on this site before, and asserting you think you're right doesn't mean you don't have "humility", the end result of that logic is that nobody can assert they are right without being "prideful", as though "pridefullness" is inherent to making arguments and believing in them
Autismbux functions as a base income so I can focus on niche ways of making money

This I think makes perfect sense, the "neets" I have a problem with are the ones who aren't taking advantage of literally having endless free time on top of free money

You don't have to get a job to make money, especially not online, of course if doing anything extra would threaten the neetbux as they'd take it away, I'd recommend you do nothing until you find a loophole

Last edited:
I wouldn't be "lazy" if i could accomplish something tbh. Why hard work when i know i'm a subhuman that will never get loved?

Fuck your brand of laziness, I'll LDAR and then kill myself when the bills get to me after my parents' deaths.

Laziness is crucial to life. Work expends resources (time, money, materials) and so we need to avoid it where it is not needed. We have to know that the work we are putting in is proportionate to what we are getting out. Laziness is our natural balancing process to make sure that we don't expend resources when we don't need to.

That being said, the human brain is not perfect. Our brains aren't good at balancing effort when the outcomes are not immediate or when the process to get what we want is complex. For these situations you need to think logically and decide for yourself what is and isn't worth doing.

Because I sit in front of my computer all day

same, for decades
Autismbux: $475/week + no tax
Minimum wage 40hours/week: ~$600/week after tax

neet buxx seems like a whole lot of money - where I live its like 50$/mo

one can work online unregistered and still get neet/autism shekels
dude thinks he's high IQ but the reality is he just likes to listen to himself talk

Cope. He is both.

Last edited:
Also fuck working hard lol, you have to be working smart to win at life.
Or else you'll end up like your wagie parents, working all your life for scraps only to retire, crippled at 70.
I would hate to have that kinda life tbh, espcially as an Incle who never got to know love story.

But the thing is NEET dont have to work hard or will have to at any point in their life, since their laziness (who usually cost you homelessness and starvation) is subsidized by the Government.

fuck working hard lol, you have to be working smart to win at life.
Or else you'll end up like your wagie parents, working all your life for scraps only to retire, crippled at 70.
I would hate to have that kinda life tbh, espcially as an Incle who never got to know love story.