Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Everybody is in fresher's party except me

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
My uni is having a big fresher's party with all normies,stacies and Chads.But I'm rotting in my room alone because i have no friends and i can't socialcirclemaxx.imagine how many stacies and Chads are gonna lose their virginity today:feelsrope::feelsrope:

College is supposed to be the funnest part of your life (as a loser) and you’re not even experiencing it. Brutal

College is supposed to be the funnest part of your life (as a loser) and you’re not even experiencing it. Brutal
If I'm rotting alone on days which are supposed to be the best days of my life,i can't imagine how awful the rest of my life is gonna be

I remember my freshers, I first went to the freshers day event and see if there were any good societies to join.

I tried to join the paintball society as they mentioned to someone they can allocate you to a random team if you don't have the numbers, so I thought hey I could do this solo, could meet some ppl too.

Well except the guy didn't respond to me when I asked him questions and then tried to get the form off him to join. Completely ignored me, I'm pretty sure he was doing it on purpose, while other groups of people came to the stall and let them butt-in and sign up.

Throughout that week I played LoL on my shit laptop while my flatmates partied

My uni is having a big fresher's party with all normies,stacies and Chads.But I'm rotting in my room alone because i have no friends and i can't socialcirclemaxx.imagine how many stacies and Chads are gonna lose their virginity today:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Suifuel, When i was in college i saw people forming couples

I remember my freshers, I first went to the freshers day event and see if there were any good societies to join.

I tried to join the paintball society as they mentioned to someone they can allocate you to a random team if you don't have the numbers, so I thought hey I could do this solo, could meet some ppl too.

Well except the guy didn't respond to me when I asked him questions and then tried to get the form off him to join. Completely ignored me, I'm pretty sure he was doing it on purpose, while other groups of people came to the stall and let them butt-in and sign up.

Throughout that week I played LoL on my shit laptop while my flatmates partied
Brutal, even other losers reject and ignore incels.

Could you bring some elements to make this party a bettER one?