Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every TRP post ever includes at least half of the following

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
1. Claiming to be a confident alpha
2. Talk about "spinning plates"
3. Mention of being Indian or Asian
4. Edgy language
5. Endorsing keto diet
6. Something about shit tests
7. Lifting routine
8. "Holding frame"
9. "Becoming" Chad
10. Eating right

>4. Edgy language

this is the cringiest part of all to me. Lines like "Get in the fucking gym and pray to the fucking iron you weak bodied piece of shit". It just reeks of some manlet keyboard warrior mentally fapping to the false possibilities of "self improvement".

>4. Edgy language

this is the cringiest part of all to me. Lines like "Get in the fucking gym and pray to the fucking iron you weak bodied piece of shit". It just reeks of some manlet keyboard warrior mentally fapping to the false possibilities of "self improvement".

How autistic does someone have to be to write something like that? Jesus christ.

Just the belief alone that 35 is when your LMS is at its peak and that 25 year olds are all over you like catnip discredits them.

gotta love the holding frame meme tho

they are the biggest coping faggots on the internet

They are borderline autists tbh.

You missed this;
11. Every foid is 9/10 HB according to them, even some 4'10" asian goblin noodlewhore is a 9/10 HB.

Most Asians and Curries who follow The Role-Play tend to act like Californian white-boys

man-holding-wooden-picture-frame-smiling-guy-looking-away-40849433.jpg

Look guys, I'm holding frame

Alright, don't bridage this guys just read the part about 5 foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back