Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every time I talk to a foid on the internet she always makes me do all of the work

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
This is after she sees a pic of me.

I have to put in so much effort to engage in conversation. They give 1 sentence replies. I get the hint but I don't want to give up so I try to make friendly conversation. Eventually they ghost me. EVERYTIME. Just had a foid ghost me today JFL

Meanwhile when I use a pic of a Chad, they are so EASY to talk to. I literally put in no effort and they're babbling all over me.

Foids are heartless cruel creatures. They hate everyone who is sub 8. I usually argue with the sub 8 theorists but not today

and you keep going and going...

It's clearly your personality inkel:soy:

Take a nice long shower bro.

Really don't know why they bother replying to dudes they aren't interested in. I figured attention and boredom, but they get so many matches why bother?

Really don't know why they bother replying to dudes they aren't interested in. I figured attention and boredom, but they get so many matches why bother?
If she knows you aren't chad she could still use you as betabuxx.

Don’t do the work for women. I used to do it in high school. It’s cucked.

Don’t do the work for women. I used to do it in high school. It’s cucked.

Yeah I'm aware that it's cucked.

Probably should ghost a girl as soon as she starts giving me only 1 word responses... That way she won't have the pleasure of ghosting ME.

Yeah I'm aware that it's cucked.

Probably should ghost a girl as soon as she starts giving me only 1 word responses... That way she won't have the pleasure of ghosting ME.
I don’t even socially interact with foids.

attention and validation, plus a power trip

Just come to sea dude

"but women and men are so equal that they put the same effort", IT

Ughhh, happens every time to mee too

Same in real life, except for everyone, not just foids....

if you got 100 unsolicited messages a day, would you lift a finger? TBH im supprised women dot demand our eternal slavitude just for a kiss.

This is after she sees a pic of me.

I have to put in so much effort to engage in conversation. They give 1 sentence replies. I get the hint but I don't want to give up so I try to make friendly conversation. Eventually they ghost me. EVERYTIME. Just had a foid ghost me today JFL

Meanwhile when I use a pic of a Chad, they are so EASY to talk to. I literally put in no effort and they're babbling all over me.

Foids are heartless cruel creatures. They hate everyone who is sub 8. I usually argue with the sub 8 theorists but not today
Foids make (cucked)men do all of life’s work

Don't talk with them it'll only hurt you friend.

Anyone else go through periods where you go full on engaging with women, and face brick walls everywhere, and then you stop completely for a few months and rot, then you start again, and face the same brick walls, then give up again for a few months. Been doing this forever.

Always seem to forget that I just get brickwalled and always dive back into the shit only to be reminded of why I stopped trying.

are you sure you are even blackpilled?
trying the same thing over and over again with the same results is the definition of insane.
then again I guess we are all mentally fucked due to the blackpills overwhelming harshness.