Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every time I see free female items in the bathroom like tampons, I throw them in the trash.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
At my university, the private one person bathrooms across campus, that can be used by both men and women, are usually stocked things like tampons, pads ,etc.
I throw them immediately into the trash if I see them every time I enter a bathroom. I hope that one day a dumbass foid runs into the bathroom to get a tampon or pad as blood leaks from her, only find nothing to use. This should serve as a reminder of how disgusting she really is despite all her efforts.

Based tamponthrowercel. Keep the god's work.

i'm proud of you brother

I would just cum on all of them and carefully wrap them back up.

If there are condoms put a hole in it.

Based. Following up Michael's idea, there are ways to up the fun, like sabotaging stuff including putting in sabotaged condoms, soaking tampons in toilet filled with piss and back forth, tearing apart pads so it will be ineffective when a girl uses them.

Not that I recommend them, just some fun ideas.

Man you REALLY hate women dont you? First you spit on one in the library and now this?

Doing gods work op.

Dude this is some fun funny shit. I will do this tomorrow and send pics in this thread. You're an inspiration.

Based collegecel, you are doing damn right.proud of you

You should put itching powder in it instead.

dumbass foid runs into the bathroom to get a tampon or pad as blood leaks from her
haha this would be awesome, degenerate stacy bitch on campus deserves to get embarrassed, great work OP

Women are extremely privilidged.
They should check their privilidge

Im laughing hard dude this is so fucking based :feelskek:

Doing gods work out here dude!

OP

jesus christ, monumental iq, unironically doing a great service if you aren't larping

Proud of you OP, keep up the good work

Man you REALLY hate women dont you? First you spit on one in the library and now this?
Women should be burned alive with acid fuck them and fuck you you stupid cuck

solid chadmaxx

i didnt block you fucker why would i block you

I click on your profile I cant see your activity. You must have limited your activity with me.

Coat the pads with icy hot and then reseal with glue stick :feelsokman: