Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every time I see a bald or heavily norwooding man that appears to be in his 20's or 30's

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
He looks distraught and completely beaten down by life. Like he's just going through the motions but everything is a struggle. You can see the hopelessness in these mens' eyes.

Balding is a serious disease. In the aggregate, it probably causes even more despair than all the cancers combined.

This is why I don't respect women

They look soulless

people will say it's not true

but look for celebrities/rich people's position on this

they almost all had "miraculous recoveries" when losing hair, and sites discussing hair loss treatment will discuss it and show comparison pics

it's real

even Tyrones are not safe

They might as well attach the electrode to their head and sit in the chair

just wear a hat theory

He looks distraught and completely beaten down by life. Like he's just going through the motions but everything is a struggle. You can see the hopelessness in these mens' eyes.

Balding is a serious disease. In the aggregate, it probably causes even more despair than all the cancers combined.
You're right about this one.

Atleast half, the ones with decent faces will gymcel and cuckmaxx to make up for lost ground. The other half end up completely defeated.

Women are stupid and I don’t respect them :feelsmusic:
That's right I just have sex with them
if I was a chad
full

As a baldingcel, I see it too in the few photos of that include me - it is as if there is no life behind the eyes, compared to photos when I was a toddler to around 12/13.
They look soulless

Fits my description :feelsrope:

same,they look broken

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back