Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Every time I rediscover how women like tough guys, I'm surprised again

Do you think personality (eg being tough) plays any role in a woman's attraction to a man?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Yes but not much

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's so odd. It keeps happening but every time it is slightly different so I often don't spot it straight away.

Women will almost always select for tougher guys. They might not even realise themselves that they're doing it, lol. They might make excuses or see it in this way or that but... ultimately... that's still the reason.

And yeah I know people here think it's all about looks. I do think this is part of it too though. It might be like 90% looks but... I do think they're very repelled by a "soft" personality.

I'll make a poll on that I think :)

Last edited:
its more accurate to say women like good looking guys who also look tough

some short, bald, roided leanmaxxed indian crackhead is ''tough''

There is minority of women who prefer skinny guys over muscled ones, my mother for example.

Then you have men who look good and have some muscles or men who literally look dangerous.

And once again there are women who prefer dengerously looking men over good looking medium muscled guy.

For example having tattoos makes you look more dangerous and there is hype on tattoos right now.

That being said if a man doest meet height requirement it doesn't matter what woman prefers because being short is instant rejection.

Last edited:
Good looks and well endowment is 90 percent of it....

If he is a pussy in the streets...he better be beating that pussy good in the sheets...

Being Violent maybe, being tough probably not.

I even notice the same thing people say here about good looking guys about tough guys - that they can do far worse things than me and still get defended loads, especially by women.

Both good looks and "toughness" seem to give a guy the halo effect.

Not though guys, asshole guys.

This is one of the things that make me hate women the most, because it shows me that women are animals that need a violent alpha so they feel protected. I wish women were attracted to nerdy geniuses like me. TOXIC MASCULINITY IS THEIR FAULT.

go watch ur bullshit alpha male tips to get women videos :lul:

This is one of the things that make me hate women the most, because it shows me that women are animals that need a violent alpha so they feel protected. I wish women were attracted to nerdy geniuses like me. TOXIC MASCULINITY IS THEIR FAULT.

Yeah I think they love "toxic masculinity" as long as the guy is attractive.