Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every Stacy has her day (not)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Imagine Stacy's life:
  • She is spoiled by an upper-middle-class family from birth.
  • She is told that she is special, smart, better than others just because of how she looks.
  • Boys flock to her, give her compliments constantly, money, affection, attention, hold doors open for her.
  • She can get away with murder if she wills it, or any other heinous crime, with virtually no repercussion
  • Chad's give her attention. She's friends with all the pretty girls. Her life is vapid consumerism and hedonism. She knows no struggle, no pain, no hardship and there is always a beta shoulder for her to lean on.
In summary, she lives as a God during her youth.

But then she hits the wall. Oh boy, does she hit the wall hard. She is no longer told she's special, smart, beautiful. Men compliment her less and seldom buy her things. She loses all her privileges. Chad no longer will give her attention, beta's care less and less about her hardships.

That is what normies would have you believe. Cope if you are so foolish. Stacy is a God during the best years of her life and arguably those are the only years that matter. She settles down at 35 with some cuck doctor or engineer (while banging young Chad's while her husband works 12 hour days) and has it all while we rot in our youth alone.

I’d hang a bitch by a fruit roll up before I see a bitch happy.

"And there is always a beta shoulder for her to lean on". Honestly it's the only part that boils my blood