Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every single male who has ever had sex or a gf mogs me by default

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
You could be a stinky starving african nigger with aids and hiv living in some shithole village full of armed militants who will kill you at any moment, but if you're ever had sex with a female or had a gf then you instantly lifemog me in every aspect basically

Life as an unhappy unloved piece of shit incel is terrible and awful

Just do it like the 1/10 utterly deformed hamlossus tbh.
Image0 55
Hugeshitlossus

I've thought about this before, in parts of India, Africa ect ones in the worst poverty and barely scraping by. They are with a loyal wife and kids in their tiny leaking and rusting corrugated iron home or straw and mud hut. They are happy still, as it's all they know.

So much is expected of us though, it's impossible

Last edited:
I've thought about this before, in parts of India, Africa ect ones in the worst poverty and barely scraping by. They are with a loyal wife and kids in their tiny leaking and rusting corrugated iron home or straw and mud hut. They are happy still, as it's all they know.

So much is expected of us though, it's impossible
Yeah, Western societies have morphed into a dystopian hell. No one is happy these days. Even foids who seem happy on the surface are empty deep down inside, and if they are happy their happiness is temporary and will slowly fade as they age. Give them a few decades, and they'd be as miserable as us. Trying to fill the void with cocks won't do it anymore. We, as a society, have sacrificed the most important thing -- the nuclear family -- in favour of consumerism, individualism, and nihilism. What we're experiencing now is just the beginning.

Sound logic. Technical correctness. :feelsokman:

Better book yourself in for some GFE then.