Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every ricecel can become a 7/10

he's not even close to 5/10
he's 4/10 at best. plus ethnic tax so multiply by 0 to get 0/10
this yellow monkey is a 0/10

Just post a picture of yourself and pretend you're a 7/10 theory

He's a 3 if you take a closer look at his face

Attractive to white guys maybe.

Just be youthful looking Asian confirmed once again. I'll pull my eyes apart so they become slanted and pretend I'm a kpop gook

Dude is a lowtier normie at best, jfl

The only thing less attractive than Asian men are Asian men who try to be badass, but still use social justice to get a leg up. They're the most intelligent, robust of America's parasites, trying to suck you try while making it illegal to swat them back.

Hes ugly as fuck and noodle whores should be raped by incels starting at young as 14

what a bonehead. like all posts on azn masc, its all regurgitated red pill cope in denial of reality. he can be an exception but statistics prove that asian americans are more likely to be be KHHV out of college - women in the west regardless of ethnicity still praise white men. all this self improvement bs only works in your own country where there aren't white sexpats exploiting the women.

He mogs me, but with such looks you're far from 7/10, which is chadlite tier

he managed to get get some white roastie by offy doffy and he now thinks he's some kinda of a chang

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/15miwo1/too_many_bros_overthinking_about_dating_wfs/

White women are ditching white men for whatever the kiked television tells them they should be with. For this hole to be with this useless chink mutt man..
Shes very close to my own phenotype but she rejects me for this cringe worm. This planet needs to burn already

7/10 LOLOLOL

Probably the ultimate jestermaxx betabuxx in the world

He definitely does all the work in the relationship but hey if he's happy about it then idc

He's a 3.5, but ricecels love bluepilled fantasies from the small amount of rices who get whyte wymmin

A study showed rating something/yourself a 7 out of 10 is a safe number that most people go for 6 is too low 8 is too high, you avoid offending people by rating someone a seven.
I think if you tell people to pick a random number between 1 and 10 they will also say 7 or if you tell someone to think of a random 4 digit number it will more than likely include a 7
Point being this guy is cope