Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every reddit comment section when an unattractive man vents

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"I'm a 4'11 balding deformed man with a small penis too op and you don't see me whining! I have a girlfriend as well! You just need to have a better personality. Trust me it's not the fact that you're a 4'11 balding deformed man with a small penis that turns off women. They can just sense you're toxic because of the vibes."

Upvote montage

"I agree and I'm a woman! My boyfriend is a 6'6 model but I don't care about his looks. I would definitely give a 4'11 balding guy with a small penis a chance if he had a good personality and I wasn't in a relationship :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: it's definitely not the fact that he's 4'11 balding with a small penis that makes him unattractive "

Reddit soyjak

Last edited:
"I'm a 4'11 balding deformed man with a small penis too op and you don't see me whining! I have a girlfriend as well! You just need to have a better personality. Trust me it's not the fact that you're a 4'11 balding deformed man with a small penis that turns off women. They can just sense you're toxic because of the vibes."

View attachment 1203655

"I agree and I'm a woman! My boyfriend is a 6'6 model but I don't care about his looks. I would definitely give a 4'11 balding guy with a small penis a chance if he had a good personality and I wasn't in a relationship :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: it's definitely not the fact that he's 4'11 balding with a small penis that makes him unattractive "

View attachment 1203657
I keked out loud

Most reddit accounts these days are just bots anyways